UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How Dan McGuane got banned from MMA

12/5/12 5:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fillthy
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu Massacre - it's all about the mens rea

Guilt of is rarely convergent with the statute of conviction.

While the prosecutor chose to pursue lesser charges, he considered and weighed many factors not related to the Pursuit of Truth or Justice in making that decision.

The public is free to examine the evidence and issue their own verdict, and impose whatever social sanctions they see fit, so long as they aren't violating any laws themselves.  

12/5/12 5:48 PM
Thacommish
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu Massacre - i'm actually a genius so you are entitled to your opinion but it's just wrong, it is true that they don't directly hurt others, they mainly harm themselves but they also severely damage the image of the sport, the mentality of those who look up to them, the health of others who use PEDs because they think it is the only way to level the playing field

overeem is much worse for the sport than dan mcguane

No offense but how does damaging the intergrity of the sport equate to killing a person? I dont understand the logic in comparing the 2 or your evidence for why one is worse than the other. damaging the image of something> actually killing people? really?
12/5/12 5:55 PM
youarewhatiswrong
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thacommish - 
Wu Massacre - i'm actually a genius so you are entitled to your opinion but it's just wrong, it is true that they don't directly hurt others, they mainly harm themselves but they also severely damage the image of the sport, the mentality of those who look up to them, the health of others who use PEDs because they think it is the only way to level the playing field

overeem is much worse for the sport than dan mcguane

No offense but how does damaging the intergrity of the sport equate to killing a person? I dont understand the logic in comparing the 2 or your evidence for why one is worse than the other. damaging the image of something> actually killing people? really?

One is a mortal crime against the sanctity of creation.

The other slightly damages the stock of a sports entertainment corporation.

I can see the comparison.

Clearly a genius.
12/5/12 7:47 PM
elitecmbt
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wu massacre is just like the killer. Keeps trying to make it seem like no big deal. Next he will say pot smokers are worse than the killer. Phone Post
12/5/12 8:08 PM
youarewhatiswrong
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elitecmbt -  Wu massacre is just like the killer. Keeps trying to make it seem like no big deal. Next he will say pot smokers are worse than the killer. Phone Post

Wu massacre isn't just like the killer, he's just a perpetual troll, this is what he does in every thread.
12/6/12 6:11 AM
TenOfSwords
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was one omission from the article that troubled me: It should have been pointed out that the reference to, and photo of, Mike Mucitelli was not added to the website until after Bellator announced it had pulled McGuane from the fight.

This I know from personally following the site.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.