UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fight Week! Baba O'Riley PPV Intro!

12/27/12 8:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Swinging Richard
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that video.
12/27/12 1:23 PM
BrattMamley
1007 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Junior!

12/28/12 11:36 AM
BrattMamley
1007 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

1/15/13 1:22 PM
BrattMamley

ttt

1/15/13 1:51 PM
sgotwalks
903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/13 1:52 PM

Did they stop using this all together at the live events? I have been to four UFC's live and always looked forward to this prelude into the ppv portion of the show, on the large screens in the arena, yet when I went with a buddy to the Calgary event (great seats courtesy of CindyO and Dana) in the summer I was hyping him up for this remarkable clip and then it never showed. Pffffffft went all the hot air I had been blowing for about 10 minutes. Why on earth woult the UFC stop showing this clip between preliminaries and the main card whent always got the crowd all fired up?

1/22/13 5:09 PM
BrattMamley

ufc on fox 6 baby lets go

1/22/13 5:10 PM
BrattMamley

sgotwalks - 

Did they stop using this all together at the live events? I have been to four UFC's live and always looked forward to this prelude into the ppv portion of the show, on the large screens in the arena, yet when I went with a buddy to the Calgary event (great seats courtesy of CindyO and Dana) in the summer I was hyping him up for this remarkable clip and then it never showed. Pffffffft went all the hot air I had been blowing for about 10 minutes. Why on earth woult the UFC stop showing this clip between preliminaries and the main card whent always got the crowd all fired up?

I was at Guida vs Maynard and they played it. 2 months earlier I was at Diaz vs Miller and they didn't play it. I think it has to do with if the last prelim fight goes long.

1/22/13 5:26 PM
sgotwalks
903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley - 
sgotwalks - 

I was at Guida vs Maynard and they played it. 2 months earlier I was at Diaz vs Miller and they didn't play it. I think it has to do with if the last prelim fight goes long.

Thanks for the heads up. I will look forward to seeing it once again at 158 in Montreal. BOOYAH!!!

1/22/13 6:56 PM
gage949
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn if I went to a UFC and they didn't play it is be very disappoint.

Although they've revised it a few times (taken out guys no longer in the UFC, replaced with current stars etc) they took out my favorite part.

It was Babalu vs Chael when Babalu is squeezing the heel hook attempt, Chael grabs the fence right in front of the camera and screams out in pain. They sync'd it up to the song so when Chael screams it looks goes with a high note in the song. Loved that part Phone Post
2/19/13 4:09 PM
BrattMamley

ttt

2/19/13 5:48 PM
sgotwalks

Just enjoyed the shit out of this once again. Will be loosing my shit when it comes on at 158!!!

3/11/13 2:29 PM
BrattMamley

Fight week! GSP vs Diaz is here!

4/18/13 2:33 PM
BrattMamley

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.