UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Worst cheap shot ever?

12/2/12 9:32 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Judo and a variety of other martial arts from which MMA derives its techniques explicitly have as their highest goal the development of character. Atilla Kubilay missed the point, but unfortunately not his opponent, as shown here vs. Richard Bowkett way back at Cage Rage 11, in the UK.

After that, he really started rule breaking.

Have you ever seen a worse cheap shot?

12/2/12 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Malvert the Janitor
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They actually let that fight go after that??!! Ridiculous!! Phone Post
12/2/12 9:40 PM
MMAjustice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 

Herring's KO vs whoever that homosexual was, seemed to be a bit worse as far as damage. Depends on what you mean by worse i guess. The one in the OP was unprovoked so that definately makes it one of the worst.

That guy kinda had it coming though.

This dude did not.
12/2/12 9:41 PM
rockwell
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare -

Herring's KO vs whoever that homosexual was, seemed to be a bit worse as far as damage. Depends on what you mean by worse i guess. The one in the OP was unprovoked so that definately makes it one of the worst.

"I'M NOT A HOMOSEXUAL" Phone Post
12/2/12 9:42 PM
Sofa King Cool
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wild each it lol Phone Post
12/2/12 9:42 PM
Trapped

Yea, I don't think the herring situation qualifies. Phone Post
12/2/12 9:43 PM
lgi

Underground Blog, what ever became of that guy? Did he ever get his ass beat by anyone after that? I wonder if karma ever caught up to him.
12/2/12 9:45 PM
7titofan7

That fake glove touch guy from one of the latest seasons if TUF was pretty cheap, and daley after the kos fight Phone Post
12/2/12 9:49 PM
Bad Monkey
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ObamaCare - 

You can't compare that to what Heath did.  

First off I don't think Heath thought about it, he just reacted.

Second, Heath's not gay.

12/2/12 9:52 PM
smags
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope that guy gets smashed one day Phone Post
12/2/12 9:59 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Terrible. Phone Post
12/2/12 10:00 PM
le

Already posted on the UG.

Old news. Phone Post
12/2/12 10:02 PM
Brigham
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fucking cunt Phone Post
12/2/12 10:08 PM
Kostakio
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - What a fucking cunt Phone Post
. Phone Post
12/2/12 10:10 PM
ChaosOverkill
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7titofan7 -  That fake glove touch guy from one of the latest seasons if TUF was pretty cheap, and daley after the kos fight Phone Post

Jon Madsen - Rampage vs Rashad season

Colton Smith - THe current season

12/2/12 10:16 PM
Jaybrone
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I had seen that before. The fact that they let it go after that is ridiculous. The guy should have been DQ'd on the spot before the fight started. 

12/2/12 10:17 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Full retard this one is. Phone Post
12/2/12 10:20 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
12/2/12 10:22 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully he doesn't ever get licensed again. Did you watch he rest of video? He should be charged w/assault.
12/2/12 10:23 PM
None So Blind
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With a name like Attila, what do you expect? :-P

Ref is lucky he didn't get cheapshotted and dropped after letting go of that choke - if you're going to choke a competitor for going nutz, you damn well better not let go until he's out...
12/2/12 10:39 PM
Kirik
1627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
lgi - Underground Blog, what ever became of that guy? Did he ever get his ass beat by anyone after that? I wonder if karma ever caught up to him.

He fought one more time for Cage Rage, and won. Then never heard from again.

12/2/12 10:40 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind - With a name like Attila, what do you expect? :-P

Ref is lucky he didn't get cheapshotted and dropped after letting go of that choke - if you're going to choke a competitor for going nutz, you damn well better not let go until he's out...

I thought the same thing. He for sure should have put him out
12/2/12 10:47 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Blake - 

I thought the same thing. He for sure should have put him out

Yea, after all of that craziness, I would not chance it by keeping him conscious. He looked like he was gonna go after the ref until the guy in the suit came in.
12/2/12 10:49 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But I think Paul Daley was way worse, yes this a-hole had multiple cheap shots in a row but not that damaging (as I could tell) just basic being a d-bag. Daley got controlled and out of frustration tried to take Kos's head off after he got beat.
12/2/12 10:52 PM
razrtyrone

By your logic, we can determine what is expected of a person based on their names, this generalization is brilliant

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.