UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If you're a Fedor fan,

12/2/12 11:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Overseer
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jdA-SaSJOM

If you haven't seen that yet, you'll want too. It's a very amazing video dedicated to making the Emperor look like a bad ass, which he was.

Enjoy, UG!

12/2/12 11:33 PM
The Overseer
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - Teddy fan for life
Hell yeah Phone Post
12/2/12 11:43 PM
HandyDarsh
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vtfu Phone Post
12/2/12 11:44 PM
TheHouse
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/2/12 11:45 PM
Yer_Momma
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh -  Vtfu Phone Post

seconded

12/2/12 11:48 PM
The Overseer

Yer_Momma -
HandyDarsh -  Vtfu Phone Post

seconded

Thank you guys :) ill return the favor once I get all my allowable votes back Phone Post
12/2/12 11:49 PM
Alice In Chains
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome video Phone Post
12/2/12 11:50 PM
The Overseer

Alice In Chains - Awesome video Phone Post
Exactly my thoughts. I knew you guys would like it. Phone Post
12/2/12 11:55 PM
ChaosOverkill
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time I see highlights or fights I still cannot get over how fast and hard he snaps those gnp punches down.

That circular fake to gnp punch on Crocop is baddest thing I've ever seen. It's Ali-esque

12/3/12 12:01 AM
UGCTT Private First Class America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome, thanks Phone Post
12/3/12 12:09 AM
Osbot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

Every time I see highlights or fights I still cannot get over how fast and hard he snaps those gnp punches down.

That circular fake to gnp punch on Crocop is baddest thing I've ever seen. It's Ali-esque

Man, this is the thing people either forget or ignore.

In his prime, Fedor wasn't just fast for a HW, he wasn't just fast for a LHW, shit, he wasn't just fast for a MW, you need to go to WW and potentially even LOWER to find people with the hand speed and reactions that Fedor had.

Unbelievably fast when he let his hands go.

Imagine if we could bring Prime Fedor to the future and put him on the Dolce diet. I wonder where he'd actually fight? I bet if it wasn't MW he would be DAMN close to it.
12/3/12 12:11 AM
The Overseer

ChaosOverkill - 

Right? Around the 6:05 mark, his ground and pound... it was unrelenting. If you went anywhere on the ground with Fedor, he was always dangerous. No matter what, that drop on his head didn't even do shit to the guy.

12/3/12 12:13 AM
Alice In Chains
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Overseer -
Thanks for posting man, great vid Phone Post
12/3/12 12:16 AM
The Overseer

Alice In Chains - 
The Overseer -
Thanks for posting man, great vid Phone Post

Thanks, I'd like to contribute where I can.

VTFU, btw ;)

12/3/12 12:18 AM
Osbot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time I watch a highlight of Fedor, it only reaffirms in my mind that we, those lucky few of us who actually saw him in his prime, witnessed something very few people ever get to see.

Jon Jones is the closest thing new comers to the sport will have to Fedor, but they are almost at opposite ends of the spectrum respectively.

Jones is among the largest in his division and surely it won't be long until he has to fight HW.

Fedor pure weight wise was about average sized in the division, except he was soft and flabby, surely making him one of the smallest at HW when we consider lean body mass.
12/3/12 12:23 AM
The Overseer

Osbot - Every time I watch a highlight of Fedor, it only reaffirms in my mind that we, those lucky few of us who actually saw him in his prime, witnessed something very few people ever get to see.

Jon Jones is the closest thing new comers to the sport will have to Fedor, but they are almost at opposite ends of the spectrum respectively.

Jones is among the largest in his division and surely it won't be long until he has to fight HW.

Fedor pure weight wise was about average sized in the division, except he was soft and flabby, surely making him one of the smallest at HW when we consider lean body mass.

I went to VTFU and apparently I already had at some point today :)

And I completely agree. For the newcomers of the sport, for people just now getting into MMA, they missed something truly amazing. Sure they got Anderson Silva, but NOTHING compares to the feeling you'd get when Fedor was about to fight.

12/3/12 12:27 AM
timmyboy1233
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/3/12 12:47 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Use the old embed codes pls for iPHONE!!! Phone Post
12/3/12 12:51 AM
The Overseer

Ryann Von Doom - 
H Bombed By Hendricks -  Use the old embed codes pls for iPHONE!!! Phone Post

VTFU thank you

12/3/12 12:59 AM
sgotwalks
1193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have my vote sir! I love me some Fedor!

12/3/12 1:09 AM
The Overseer

sgotwalks - 

Same to you! :) I think everyone loves a littlebit of Fedor...

BEEP?

12/3/12 1:18 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Overseer -
sgotwalks - 

BEEP?

Im on iphone.. Imma vote you the phuck up just for that and FEDORRRRRRR!

Plus 3s Phone Post
12/3/12 1:24 AM
molsonman
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/3/12 1:25 AM
The Overseer

H Bombed By Hendricks - 
The Overseer -
sgotwalks - 

BEEP?

Im on iphone.. Imma vote you the phuck up just for that and FEDORRRRRRR!

Plus 3s Phone Post

FEDOR!!!!!

12/3/12 1:28 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Just watched it.. Never seen that one before... Very cool vid Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.