UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If you're a Fedor fan,

12/3/12 1:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Overseer
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  I've seen that before but fuck me, Fedor is like a big cat. Never seen anyone that size move so quickly, with killer instinct and zero facial expression.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says, that's the best HW fighter that ever lived right there. And no one beats Fedor during the time he was Pride champ. Phone Post

Dude, VTFU and completely agree. I think I said it earlier, Fedors speed and power was such a deadly combination that no one could match it. Like the video says, Fedor seems to want to punch miles through his opponent.

12/3/12 2:00 AM
The Overseer
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

12/3/12 2:06 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown -

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  I've seen that before but fuck me, Fedor is like a big cat.

Dude u cant fck with the CrATest like that bro! what has been seen cant be unseen! Phone Post
12/3/12 2:10 AM
The Overseer

BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -  I've seen that before but fuck me, Fedor is like a big cat.

That picture is tripping me the fuck out.. But it's so bad ass lol

12/3/12 2:20 AM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Overseer - 
Osbot - Every time I watch a highlight of Fedor, it only reaffirms in my mind that we, those lucky few of us who actually saw him in his prime, witnessed something very few people ever get to see.

Jon Jones is the closest thing new comers to the sport will have to Fedor, but they are almost at opposite ends of the spectrum respectively.

Jones is among the largest in his division and surely it won't be long until he has to fight HW.

Fedor pure weight wise was about average sized in the division, except he was soft and flabby, surely making him one of the smallest at HW when we consider lean body mass.

I went to VTFU and apparently I already had at some point today :)

And I completely agree. For the newcomers of the sport, for people just now getting into MMA, they missed something truly amazing. Sure they got Anderson Silva, but NOTHING compares to the feeling you'd get when Fedor was about to fight.

Fedor never had a single Leites or Cote fight. I don't think he even took a step backwards in retreat. He came forward and didn't stop until the fight was over.
12/3/12 2:25 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ that! Mind you that bog nog > leittes and prime crocop > cote Phone Post
12/3/12 2:34 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This made me a Fedor fan... just now.
12/3/12 2:44 AM
sgotwalks
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/3/12 2:50 AM
The Overseer

TheOne - This made me a Fedor fan... just now.
Welcome to the club, friend :) Phone Post
12/3/12 2:50 AM
The Overseer

sgotwalks -

What is this? Phone Post
12/3/12 3:28 AM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -  ^ that! Mind you that bog nog > leittes and prime crocop > cote Phone Post

I meant it in a good way. Leites and Cote are a stain on Anderson's record, IMO. One of those fights was so shitty Dana had to publically promise to make it up to the fans (and never did, of course).
12/3/12 3:39 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Lord Kancho -
H Bombed By Hendricks -  ^ that! Mind you that bog nog > leittes and prime crocop > cote Phone Post

I meant it in a good way. Leites and Cote are a stain on Anderson's record, IMO. One of those fights was so shitty Dana had to publically promise to make it up to the fans (and never did, of course).
I was only supporting your post... Knowing that jumping into the guard of the best mma jits guy out there in NOG without hesitation was goatsy at best! Phone Post
12/3/12 4:36 AM
sgotwalks
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/3/12 4:56 AM
myjawhurts
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.

So crap he is retired.
One more round would be badass Phone Post
12/3/12 7:01 AM
OMGClayGuida
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/3/12 9:04 AM
CDarwin
764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great. Vtfu.

12/3/12 9:26 AM
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0UyUdGYS60

This is a better one IMO :) Phone Post
12/3/12 10:02 AM
pimptasticsig
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU Overseer. Great vid of the GOAT.
12/3/12 10:14 AM
SwampRocker
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4ltr
12/3/12 10:45 AM
stobe
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt!
12/3/12 1:11 PM
The Overseer

TTT Phone Post
12/3/12 1:24 PM
Castroman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later. Can't wait. Phone Post
12/3/12 1:47 PM
The Overseer

pimptasticsig - VTFU Overseer. Great vid of the GOAT.
Thank you :) Phone Post
12/3/12 1:47 PM
The Overseer

CDarwin -

Great. Vtfu.

Thank you as well :) Phone Post
12/3/12 2:00 PM
TwinkieTheKid
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.