UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Cena Slammed By Former WWE Star,

12/3/12 1:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Former WWE star Tyler Reks directed some interesting tweets to his followers...and reveals John Cena told him to stop using his move: On John Cena: "Anyone want to know what top guy forced me to stop using the burning hammer - even after it appeared on SD/RAW and PPV's? ... 1st house show loop, Cena asks pulls me aside, degrades me like I'm 10 years & tells me if I use it again I'd me fired. He yelled at me & said, 'Who gave u permission to use that'? Apparently he hadn't been watching the product 4 the last 8 months... Or perhaps how he stole our idea to get fired, use social media to get over, & run in from the crowd (Given to Miz & Truth)... I still have the promo DVD our idea was burned onto when Cena supposedly helped us with the idea - then lied & said it wasn't stolen later. "People say I'm bitter now. No, I just think truth is in order. Don't want people to be disillusioned like I was. "Anyone have a story about the world's biggest baby? Oh, I do ... Dude's been on his bus for years, decides to come to the locker room & starts yelling at everyone to take their bags to their cars... All because a new WHC was putting on his boots on the floor. He ALWAYS puts his boots on on the floor. On Which WWE Stars Are Cool: "Edge, Christian, Jericho, Kane, Taker, Kofi, Truth - all good guys... Ziggler = stand up dude. Great guy. Talented. Good heart and works hard. @ZackRyder is a great dude. Innovated & determined to that last ounce. Wrestling is all he ever wanted to do. Great guy. "Swags? Good guy. Nothing bad to say. Love the dude. Riley? Great guy - talented. Would be over as all hell if a certain someone wasn't holding him down... #YouKnowWho "Randy's actually very cool. Got a lot of respect for him. Calm, mellow, helpful. I dig the guy. Keep cheerin him."
12/3/12 1:12 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
894 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry guys, this site is Bi-Polar, some days I can seperate the sentences into paragraphs, others it just turns out into one big paragraph.

12/3/12 3:20 AM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kenny Doane approves this message.

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of Cena getting upset over a move? Phone Post
12/3/12 4:40 AM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winky is Wright - Kenny Doane approves this message.

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of Cena getting upset over a move? Phone Post
He only has a few moves so he works hard to keep them haha Phone Post
12/3/12 5:41 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol^ Phone Post
12/3/12 6:48 AM
roninthebox
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML -
Winky is Wright - Kenny Doane approves this message.

He only has a few moves so he works hard to keep them haha Phone Post
Lol the lol Phone Post
12/3/12 10:14 AM
Roy Batty
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm assuming the WWE version of a 'Burning Hammer' has the guy land on his stomach, instead of his head?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.