UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> WWE "Unhappy With Sheamus' Connection To Fans"

12/3/12 1:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's being reported that WWE aren't exactly pleased with how Sheamus is being received by the fans. It's no secret that WWE have struggled in getting Sheamus fully over with the fans and several boo's have been heard at recent events. WWE are said to be unimpressed with Sheamus' connection and how he does get over. The Sheamus/Cesaro match was taken very well backstage, especially towards Cesaro and WWE are pushing the idea to Sheamus that if he cannot get the job done, there will be people who can take his place.
12/3/12 5:45 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would be more likeable if he talked less, stopped smiling and stopped calling everyone fella. Hes meant to be a big hotheaded tough brawler who loves to fight, but he comes across like a fucking goof. Phone Post
12/3/12 5:55 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk why but I for one have never had any sort of interest in him what so ever Phone Post
12/3/12 6:47 AM
roninthebox
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked him for a brief second when he was twener an didnt say anything an kicked ass... as mentioned above, then he went full face an has been boring ever scence Phone Post
12/3/12 6:55 AM
Hunter V
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the problem is that he is not meant to be a face. Creative is just too damn incompetent to realize that and keep putting him in scenarios where it just doesn't work, not his fault at all.
12/3/12 10:00 AM
BigWilliam
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just has no charisma at all. He would be a great enforcer type with his physical style, but he needs a manager and he needs to be a heel.
12/3/12 10:51 AM
triso
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They basically tried to make him the Irish Cena. Goofy ass jokes to the crowd, always smiling, and the truth is that just doesn't work for him.
12/3/12 11:54 AM
CryLikeAGirl
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would be better as a serious face, not a fucking goof ball.
12/3/12 12:43 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

triso - They basically tried to make him the Irish Cena. Goofy ass jokes to the crowd, always smiling, and the truth is that just doesn't work for him.
Winner!

He's better as a heel or tweener at best. Phone Post
12/3/12 1:24 PM
Nuckin Futs
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was doomed after he squashed Danielson at Mania.
12/3/12 3:08 PM
Daht
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw a glimmer of hope when he cut his promo after losing the belt to big show.. He should be a bigger-than-life version of Finley's irish gimmick.

Loves to fight.. doesn't give a damn about the odds, completely positive and exited no matter how much the odds are stacked against him, because he really doesn't care if he looses or could get hurt.. the bigger the challenge the better.

Could have the evil-gm-of-the-month go crazy trying to punish him while he gets more and more happy and exited.
12/3/12 3:12 PM
grizz632
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still like the guy Phone Post
12/3/12 3:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he sucks

12/3/12 3:48 PM
Sofa King Cool
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should have Hownswiggle manage him and let him break the streak at WM.

-WWE Creative Phone Post
12/3/12 5:00 PM
Radio Raheem
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liked him better as a badass heel. Phone Post
12/3/12 7:08 PM
jujitsujamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its difficult for fans to identify with him. Guys that are over the most are guys the fans can identify with and live vicariously through. Phone Post
12/3/12 7:49 PM
Sofa King Cool
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jujitsujamo - Its difficult for fans to identify with him. Guys that are over the most are guys the fans can identify with and live vicariously through. Phone Post
This. I've always seen myself as an undead mortician. Phone Post
12/3/12 8:11 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -
jujitsujamo - Its difficult for fans to identify with him. Guys that are over the most are guys the fans can identify with and live vicariously through. Phone Post
I myself enjoy jorts and rap music.

OK, not really. Phone Post
12/3/12 8:34 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

I own a pair of Jorts

12/3/12 9:21 PM
jujitsujamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stone Cold was popular as fans lived vicariously through him. The same could be said for Flair. They cannot identify with Cena, Orton and Sheamus which is why they will never be as over as guys like Austin, Rock and Flair. Phone Post
12/3/12 9:31 PM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -
LOL will VTFU Phone Post
12/4/12 9:50 AM
BigWilliam
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cena is over, just not with older fans as much. But that guy moves way to much merch for anyone to claim he is not over. Orton is over as well, that guy gets a major reaction.
12/4/12 10:45 AM
Radio Raheem
1317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -
LOL Phone Post
12/4/12 1:42 PM
RedDragonUK
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too many limes Phone Post
12/4/12 1:50 PM
TheZa
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His promos are terrible, but he is totally capable of having a great match.  He needs a manager, that's it.  ANd to be heel. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.