UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Magic beat Howard

12/3/12 8:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Out To Lunch
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad the Magice beat the Lakers, Howard in particular. In the scheme of things, this doesn't mean much, but it is good to see them beat the guy that ran a good coach out of town and then bolted afterwards.
12/3/12 10:53 AM
dangerboy12
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It means the Lakers D still sucks.
12/3/12 10:56 AM
Out To Lunch
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dantoni teams are known for weak D. I don't know if this is a fair criticism, but one has to wonder. I wonder how the Lakers will look once Nash is back and they make a few more trades.
12/3/12 11:02 AM
dangerboy12
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I felt the Lakers had a horrible defensive team talent wise before Dantoni got thrown in the mix. Especially on the perimeter. They have no way of stopping penetration. Howard will be in foul trouble all year. He's 3rd in the league right now with almost 4 per game.
12/3/12 11:05 AM
Out To Lunch

dangerboy12 - I felt the Lakers had a horrible defensive team talent wise before Dantoni got thrown in the mix. Especially on the perimeter. They have no way of stopping penetration. Howard will be in foul trouble all year. He's 3rd in the league right now with almost 4 per game.

I don't remember if you like the Lakers are not, but I hope they go down in flames and Phil is somewhere laughing his ass off.
12/3/12 1:51 PM
dangerboy12

I like most teams. Lakers included. I am just a fan of the sport.

The teams I don't like are rather few. Bucks. Nuggets. Wizards. Golden State. These teams have very little for me to like. They draft poorly, make bad trades, pick up mediocre FA's. They seem to be happy with mediocrity.

As far as the Lakers are concerned, I see them making a move with Pau finally. Going after an athletic wing player for defensive purposes, putting World Peace on the bench.
12/3/12 1:55 PM
Out To Lunch

dangerboy12 - I like most teams. Lakers included. I am just a fan of the sport.

The teams I don't like are rather few. Bucks. Nuggets. Wizards. Golden State. These teams have very little for me to like. They draft poorly, make bad trades, pick up mediocre FA's. They seem to be happy with mediocrity.

As far as the Lakers are concerned, I see them making a move with Pau finally. Going after an athletic wing player for defensive purposes, putting World Peace on the bench.

I understand about the Wizards. I live near DC. They are just pathetic. I was at a home game and many in the crowd were rooting for the visiting team. Sad, just sad.
12/3/12 2:05 PM
dangerboy12

Yeah the Bobcats are in the same boat, but they are my home team so I like them.
12/3/12 2:16 PM
Out To Lunch

dangerboy12 - Yeah the Bobcats are in the same boat, but they are my home team so I like them.

Well at least they have already surpassed their record from the last season. They can be respected this year even though they aren't contenders yet, they are improving. Wizards are getting worse.
12/3/12 2:19 PM
dangerboy12

They are winning with hustle. The roster is still shit. Having a draft pick in the teens isn't going to help the team in the long run one bit.
12/4/12 3:38 AM
Jacob Lamb
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm going to take everything in I can to get what I can out of the NBA. Which, for me, is winning a championship," he added. "So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that's my goal." Dwight Howard(today)
12/4/12 8:05 AM
Out To Lunch

Jacob Lamb - "I'm going to take everything in I can to get what I can out of the NBA. Which, for me, is winning a championship," he added. "So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that's my goal." Dwight Howard(today)

I'm not sure what to think about his comment. I have to process it.
12/4/12 7:23 PM
PTM2020
1259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know what to think of it,  fuck Dwight for saying that.

12/5/12 12:25 AM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Kobe heard that comment.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.