UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Nutrition for Grappling

12/3/12 10:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
brixx139
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the deal is I used to be a college athlete but stopped due to just being tired of the sport (track) and really wanted to start grappling and competing in that instead. But a couple kids on my team recommended this delivery nutrition program that they use that looks pretty good for college athletes and healthy people in general. Thinking of starting up but not sure how fiscally responsible/healthy it really is. Check it out and let me know what you guys think, they apparently started as a body building program or something. Flexfoods.co. the company only exists in tallahassee from what I know by the way. Phone Post
12/3/12 10:18 AM
brixx139

Sorry if this is WFA btw, could not find correct subforum but this seems relevant enough Phone Post
12/3/12 12:10 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just checked it out. I mean, it doesn't really state what you're getting. In their plans they have nothing for sports but simply "bulking, maintenance, cutting"

12/3/12 2:40 PM
brixx139

ArthurKnoqOut -

just checked it out. I mean, it doesn't really state what you're getting. In their plans they have nothing for sports but simply "bulking, maintenance, cutting"

Have you looked at the menus? They have some info there. And it isnt sport specific, I was just looking for validation on whether the meals do in fact sound nutritious (anythings better than my current diet of ramen, pasta, and misc fruits/nuts) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.