UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Would trash talk of yesterday fly today?

12/3/12 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember duran vs leonard at a press conference, duran tells him in spanish that after he wins he was going to show his wife what its like to be with a real man in the besroom.

Would this shit fly? Thats whats missing in mma. Poor hungry unducated mean fighters talking shit hyping up a fight.

This i respect my opponent bowing crap is getting old. some guy ob a hendricks thread said he crossed the line when he called gsp a chicken shit. Really? Must of recently started watching fights for that dumb comment to cross the line.

Also can anyone post other trash talking that might not be acceptable today? Phone Post
12/3/12 12:51 PM
ryanJ
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You tell Anderson Silva I'm coming over and I'm kicking down his backdoor and patting his little lady on the ass and I'm telling her to make me a steak, medium-rare just how I like it."

12/3/12 12:55 PM
Seats Taken
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don Frye vs Ken Shamrock losing his virginity to a man long before Freddy Mercury comment would have gay rights activists in an uproar today. Phone Post
1/4/13 12:58 AM
KingOfFighters

ttt
1/4/13 2:13 AM
KingGo
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for future hilarity Phone Post
1/4/13 2:15 AM
Ham and Egger
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bill: At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it.

Crowd: Yeah.

Priest Vallon: By the ancient laws of combat, I accept the challenge of the so called "natives." They plague our people at every turn, but from this day out, they shall plague us no more. For let it be known, that the hand that tries to strike us from this land shall be swiftly cut down.

Crowd: YEAH.
1/4/13 2:19 AM
manzuri
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingGo - In for future hilarity Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/4/13 3:20 AM
GroundStPound

I will beat the OP to a living death Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.