UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Invicta 4 the one hitter quiter

12/3/12 1:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaattorney
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you guys heard of Veronica Rothenhausler the one hitter quitter? She is my roommate. She fights on Invicta 4 in January. Follow her at veronicafights on twitter Phone Post
12/3/12 1:58 PM
mmaattorney
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/7/16/3162454/video-veronica-rothenhausler-ashlee-evans-smith-ko-tuff-n-uff-ufc-mma Phone Post
12/3/12 1:59 PM
mmaattorney

Show some love! I'm going to her posting maybe a pic with f the ug Phone Post
12/3/12 2:43 PM
Brock Lobster
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/3/12 2:47 PM
Galanis
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how the other girl refused the glove touch and got destroyed. Awesome KO. Hope she wins in Invicta

12/3/12 2:50 PM
rObLoCo
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/3/12 3:14 PM
mmaattorney

For the record, she has TWO straight 5 second knockouts. Even anderson silva isn't that efficient.

12/3/12 3:15 PM
Pat Giles
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaattorney -

For the record, she has TWO straight 5 second knockouts. Even anderson silva isn't that efficient.

His english is better than your typing though. Phone Post
12/3/12 3:18 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Giles - 
mmaattorney -

His english is better than your typing though. Phone Post

Well that was weak..........
12/3/12 3:18 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck to her!

12/3/12 3:19 PM
mmaattorney

pat giles. am i missing something? my typing? oh the previous post. yes my iphone typing problems. I'm aware of them. sorry. follow veronica she's great at typing and punching people in the face.

12/3/12 3:25 PM
UGCTT_ATLien
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics or GTFO
12/3/12 3:36 PM
MakeMeBleed
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/3/12 3:52 PM
mmaattorney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PQ9Ob2ITRlA

Here's a link to her most recent interview with Frank Trigg

12/3/12 3:53 PM
mmaattorney

thank you makesmebleed. vtfu sir!

12/3/12 4:11 PM
Malcolmdogg
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See if she's willing to part ways with any of her fight worn gear( gloves, shorts, shirt or corner man passes) from this upcoming InvictaFC fight. I'd be very interested in purchasing some of this stuff. Phone Post
12/3/12 4:12 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

I love how the other girl refused the glove touch and got destroyed. Awesome KO. Hope she wins in Invicta

Badass IMO. Definitely look forward to seeing her. Phone Post
12/3/12 4:17 PM
suess
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for your roommate

12/3/12 4:21 PM
mmaattorney

Malcolmdogg -  See if she's willing to part ways with any of her fight worn gear( gloves, shorts, shirt or corner man passes) from this upcoming InvictaFC fight. I'd be very interested in purchasing some of this stuff. Phone Post

Will do sir. Thanks for the support! Sponsors? Get at me.

12/3/12 4:27 PM
AndersonGOAT > Bisping
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malcolmdogg -  See if she's willing to part ways with any of her fight worn gear( gloves, shorts, shirt or corner man passes) from this upcoming InvictaFC fight. I'd be very interested in purchasing some of this stuff. Phone Post

12/3/12 4:27 PM
mmaattorney

do you guys have any questions you'd like me to ask her? anything goes. its the UG.

12/3/12 4:29 PM
Tru
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

I was there for the 5 second ko at tuffnuff..

i will only say one thing..I have only seen a few women in my life with actual one punch ko power.  Veronica in one of them.  congrats on the fight!!!

12/3/12 4:45 PM
mmaattorney

Tru - 

I was there for the 5 second ko at tuffnuff..

i will only say one thing..I have only seen a few women in my life with actual one punch ko power.  Veronica in one of them.  congrats on the fight!!!

Thanks Mr. Tru. I will be sure to pass this along to her. She appreciates the love.

12/3/12 4:53 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

just gained a new fan

nothing sexier than a girl with skills

cant wait to watch her live
12/3/12 5:03 PM
mmaattorney

DJmixmasterMobbie - TTT

just gained a new fan

nothing sexier than a girl with skills

cant wait to watch her live

she is in the middle of her camp with Team Alpha Male in Sacramento, working hard on her TD defense so she can throw dem bungalos lol in the words of Rampage.

her old nickname was heartbreaker, but Mr. Urijah Faber has re-named her Veronica Rothenhausler the one hitter quiter.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.