UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dan Hardy possible for Fuel7

12/4/12 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fabes
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
RobinHood - Me want this fight to happen. Phone Post
Me want too. Phone Post
12/4/12 4:19 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - Hardy/Paulo Thiago is a fight that needs to happen, IMO.

Uggh no. Thiago has lost 2 in a row, Hardy has won 2 in a row.
12/4/12 5:18 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes -
Me want too. Phone Post
Me want too more. :( Phone Post
12/4/12 5:31 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little ye faith in Hardy? I think he's looked impressive since his training switch up. I wouldn't be surprised if Dan takes it to Siyar on the feet. And watch for Dan to shoot, he's been getting way better at his wrestling too. IF this fight happens,that is. Phone Post
12/4/12 6:05 PM
unfilter
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes - 
Me want too. Phone Post

would be bungalicious
12/4/12 6:28 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer -
Anderson P Sonnen -  Little ye faith in Hardy? I think he's looked impressive since his training switch up. I wouldn't be surprised if Dan takes it to Siyar on the feet. And watch for Dan to shoot, he's been getting way better at his wrestling too. IF this fight happens,that is. Phone Post

Hardy looks refreshed and improved but he is still taking some shots on the feet.

That would be of great consequnce against as haeavy of a hitter as Siyar.

Touché mon amis... Phone Post
12/4/12 8:47 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
DoomFarmer - Hardy/Paulo Thiago is a fight that needs to happen, IMO.

Uggh no. Thiago has lost 2 in a row, Hardy has won 2 in a row.

Listen, cockass.

It's a good matchup for both guys, winnable for both guys.

I like both as fighters and really want to see how they match up.

Hardy has won 2 in a row, sure...but are we really looking at ranking for either guy at this point?

No need for name calling. It's not a good match up and it won't happen.
And i'm sure Hardy cares about rankings, i am sure he has aspirations of some kind.
12/4/12 8:52 PM
Amazing
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just get Siyar a fight, I wanna see if he is legit or not.
12/5/12 12:21 AM
MMALOGIC

hardy tucked.

12/5/12 12:24 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardy really ducking this fight? Smart man, he doesn't want to get knocked the fuck out 

12/5/12 4:17 AM
idsmashit

source on Hardy turning down the fight or stfu
12/5/12 4:24 AM
NorthFromHere
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Hardy didn't turn down this fight. He just announced that he will not fight anyone at the London show in February.
12/5/12 4:54 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - Hardy didn't turn down this fight. He just announced that he will not fight anyone at the London show in February.
Hahaha the dude takes more time off between fights than some of the champions. Hopefully the UFC gives him Alves, Rick Story, Swick/Brown winner, no more easy fights. Phone Post
12/5/12 6:48 AM
Bootsy Collins
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

idsmashit - source on Hardy turning down the fight or stfu

His own twitter you cretin
12/5/12 9:42 AM
ausgepicht

Bootsy Collins - 

Exactly. Dumb ass nuthuggers. He gives no reason why he wouldn't fight in his HOME COUNTRY? Every Brit clambers to get on a card in England and all of a sudden "I won't be ready." #firstworldfighter

He knows since he is British he was born with a glass jaw and fighting Siyar is not a good idea when you are a cash cow trying to milk the British market. 

We used have excuses like "I broke my hand.", "I tore my MCL/ACL." and "I tore a rotator cuff." Now with today's first world fighters we have "I won't be ready." as an excuse AND it's accepted? BLAF is quite because of his cash cow status, because for everyone else he would have said something. WEAK SAUCE.

12/5/12 10:22 AM
ortman166

Don't blame him for not wanting to fight him, hardy would be sleeping before the 3rd Phone Post
12/5/12 3:57 PM
theOutlaw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
Bootsy Collins - 

Exactly. Dumb ass nuthuggers. He gives no reason why he wouldn't fight in his HOME COUNTRY? Every Brit clambers to get on a card in England and all of a sudden "I won't be ready." #firstworldfighter

He knows since he is British he was born with a glass jaw and fighting Siyar is not a good idea when you are a cash cow trying to milk the British market. 

We used have excuses like "I broke my hand.", "I tore my MCL/ACL." and "I tore a rotator cuff." Now with today's first world fighters we have "I won't be ready." as an excuse AND it's accepted? BLAF is quite because of his cash cow status, because for everyone else he would have said something. WEAK SAUCE.

I don't know why you dislike me mate, and to be honest I don't care much. I thought I would answer your question though as it is quite ignorant and short sighted, even for a forum regular like yourself. You clearly think a lot of yourself to give an opinion on a person and a career that you only have surface knowledge of, at best.

I work extremely hard to be successful, not only with my career, but also as a friend, son, brother and soon to be husband. This year, after changing coaches and location, I managed to end my losing streak and save my job. I'm in a good place now and am improving, something i aim to do between every fight. Right now in fact, I am in Vegas working on improvements, but will have to put that on hold between next week and mid-January.

Between now and then I have trips to Australia, England, Holland and then two stops in the US before returning to Vegas. The first trip is for the UFC, then I will be visiting friends and family that I don't have the time to see the rest of the year. If i took the fight this would give me two weeks of training with my coaches and then a week in the UK before the fight.

Even someone as foolish as you should know that, that is not enough time to prepare for any fight in the UFC. I had trips booked before the fight was offered to me, a fight which I turned down well over a week ago. Long before you sat caressing your balls in your parents basement, as you read the rumors on the Internet. So excited because you just love watching people that you don't know fail, while putting themselves out there to try and achieve something. As you meander through your mediocre existence.

Because I travel and train pretty much all year round, I spend a lot of time away from all of the people that are close to me. These are the people that don't care whether I'm World Champion, or a burger-flipper like yourself. And because over the past year I have been away from all of them, the holidays are my time to appreciate them and their endless support. Even when the fickle masses have already written me off and moved onto someone else to hate.

The only person that has all of the facts to make the best decision for my career, and doesn't have a selfish ulterior motive, is me. That's why it's so laughable to come on the forum from time to time, and read posts from people like yourself. People that have read news websites and know all of the rumors, and still have no idea about the actual workings within the sport, or the individuals involved.

Please don't ever feel like my decisions, or decisions of any other fighter, have to be validated by you. I hate to be the one breaking it to you, but I'm sure you have been told many times before... You just aren't that special.

These are my reasons for not being available to fight in February, as much as I would love to fight in my HOME COUNTRY! Say whatever you like, if it makes you feel better to think I'm scared or lazy, or just that I'm not fighting because I don't want to. Believe me, of all the things that this sport has changed about me as a person, my love for a good scrap is not one of them.

When all is said and done, my career over for better or worse, largely forgotten by the fans who have moved onto the next generation of fighters. Even after you have matured and managed to get the smell of ball sweat off your hands. The people that will be there for me are the ones that have been there all along. And that is why I will be with them over the holidays, not in training camp preparing for a fight. Just so you have something to do with all of that hate you have stored up from every time you look in the mirror.
12/5/12 4:00 PM

^^^^ Bam!
12/5/12 4:05 PM

theOutlaw - 
ausgepicht - 
Bootsy Collins - 

I don't know why you dislike me mate, and to be honest I don't care much. I thought I would answer your question though as it is quite ignorant and short sighted, even for a forum regular like yourself. You clearly think a lot of yourself to give an opinion on a person and a career that you only have surface knowledge of, at best.

I work extremely hard to be successful, not only with my career, but also as a friend, son, brother and soon to be husband. This year, after changing coaches and location, I managed to end my losing streak and save my job. I'm in a good place now and am improving, something i aim to do between every fight. Right now in fact, I am in Vegas working on improvements, but will have to put that on hold between next week and mid-January.

Between now and then I have trips to Australia, England, Holland and then two stops in the US before returning to Vegas. The first trip is for the UFC, then I will be visiting friends and family that I don't have the time to see the rest of the year. If i took the fight this would give me two weeks of training with my coaches and then a week in the UK before the fight.

Even someone as foolish as you should know that, that is not enough time to prepare for any fight in the UFC. I had trips booked before the fight was offered to me, a fight which I turned down well over a week ago. Long before you sat caressing your balls in your parents basement, as you read the rumors on the Internet. So excited because you just love watching people that you don't know fail, while putting themselves out there to try and achieve something. As you meander through your mediocre existence.

Because I travel and train pretty much all year round, I spend a lot of time away from all of the people that are close to me. These are the people that don't care whether I'm World Champion, or a burger-flipper like yourself. And because over the past year I have been away from all of them, the holidays are my time to appreciate them and their endless support. Even when the fickle masses have already written me off and moved onto someone else to hate.

The only person that has all of the facts to make the best decision for my career, and doesn't have a selfish ulterior motive, is me. That's why it's so laughable to come on the forum from time to time, and read posts from people like yourself. People that have read news websites and know all of the rumors, and still have no idea about the actual workings within the sport, or the individuals involved.

Please don't ever feel like my decisions, or decisions of any other fighter, have to be validated by you. I hate to be the one breaking it to you, but I'm sure you have been told many times before... You just aren't that special.

These are my reasons for not being available to fight in February, as much as I would love to fight in my HOME COUNTRY! Say whatever you like, if it makes you feel better to think I'm scared or lazy, or just that I'm not fighting because I don't want to. Believe me, of all the things that this sport has changed about me as a person, my love for a good scrap is not one of them.

When all is said and done, my career over for better or worse, largely forgotten by the fans who have moved onto the next generation of fighters. Even after you have matured and managed to get the smell of ball sweat off your hands. The people that will be there for me are the ones that have been there all along. And that is why I will be with them over the holidays, not in training camp preparing for a fight. Just so you have something to do with all of that hate you have stored up from every time you look in the mirror.

This might top the H-bomb on Skooter. Holy shit!!!!!!
12/5/12 4:12 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 12/05/12 4:17 PM

LOL@reprimanding me for being ignorant, having "surface knowledge" of you, and knowing nothing about you and then doing the exact same thing by accusing me of being in my parent's basement, being a burger flipper, etc. Very rich.

You made an explanation. The article that I read, was not a rumor. It directly quoted you and you said "I am not ready." No details. Based on that it sounds like a lame reason. Your explanation cleared it up. I can't argue with that. However, my comments about being important to the British market so getting leeway still stand. 

As a fan of the sport and one since it started I am passionate about the sport and have every right (like many on this thread) to have a dissenting opinion and voice it. Regardless, I won't continue lest it be seen as disrespectful and what drives you away from rarely if ever posting.

12/5/12 4:28 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damm,

Would love to see this fight. But i think it will be less exciting then most people think. Hardy will take Siyar down and probably submit him

12/5/12 4:30 PM
theOutlaw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drives me off? What are you, the big bad wolf? I've been tolerating people like you for years mate... Nothing about you is intimidating, I only find intelligence intimidating when it's used correctly, and you my friend, just don't have the minerals.

It's true that my assumptions on you were ignorant, but that demonstrates my point entirely. Nobody for a second actually thought that i had proof that you spend your time masturbating to MMA rumors in a basement, and preparing fast food (although, lets be fair... nobody would be surprised). The difference is, I have no idea who you are and have no desire to change that. You on the other hand, have just as little knowledge of me, yet frequent this forum to pass judgement.

And on the subject of being British, and whatever advantage you deem that to have within the organization. Have you paid attention to the opponents I've fought in the UK? Akihiro Gono for my debut? Mike Swick when he was number 1 contender, Carlos Condit...? If I'm being protected then Joe Silva doesn't watch MMA.

You can bitch and whine about me all day every day on here mate, I couldn't give a rats ass. But at some point you have to look at yourself and wonder if its worth it. I mean, I don't care... Any other fighter reading your posts will think you're a clown, and any real MMA fan will see you for what you are. A sad, bitter individual with a short-sighted view of the world, and just enough of a grasp of language to make yourself look a complete ass on a public forum.

Well done sir.
12/5/12 4:37 PM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - Hardy outwrestled Sadollah in Nottingham. Maybe he would try to do the same with Siyar
That would be my bet. If he wouldn't stand with Amir he won't wanna stand with the afghan Phone Post
12/5/12 4:38 PM
ausgepicht

Um, no. If you came here more frequently you'd know that other pros have been driven off by criticism and dissenting posts. Has nothing to do with being intimidating or a big bad wolf. That's absurd. A number of pros don't want to put up with it so leave and don't come back. Simple as that. 

12/5/12 4:39 PM

Yea Siyar vs Hardy was a good match up, but it aint gonna happen next.
How about Siyar vs Alves and Diaz vs Hardy later in the year???

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.