UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dan Hardy possible for Fuel7

12/5/12 4:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 

LOL@reprimanding me for being ignorant, having "surface knowledge" of you, and knowing nothing about you and then doing the exact same thing by accusing me of being in my parent's basement, being a burger flipper, etc. Very rich.

You made an explanation. The article that I read, was not a rumor. It directly quoted you and you said "I am not ready." No details. Based on that it sounds like a lame reason. Your explanation cleared it up. I can't argue with that. However, my comments about being important to the British market so getting leeway still stand. 

As a fan of the sport and one since it started I am passionate about the sport and have every right (like many on this thread) to have a dissenting opinion and voice it. Regardless, I won't continue lest it be seen as disrespectful and what drives you away from rarely if ever posting.

All i got from this is that you got surprised that he actually responded to you know you're playing defense mode
12/5/12 4:42 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
theOutlaw - 
ausgepicht - 
Bootsy Collins - 
idsmashit - source on Hardy turning down the fight or stfu

His own twitter you cretin

Exactly. Dumb ass nuthuggers. He gives no reason why he wouldn't fight in his HOME COUNTRY? Every Brit clambers to get on a card in England and all of a sudden "I won't be ready." #firstworldfighter

He knows since he is British he was born with a glass jaw and fighting Siyar is not a good idea when you are a cash cow trying to milk the British market. 

We used have excuses like "I broke my hand.", "I tore my MCL/ACL." and "I tore a rotator cuff." Now with today's first world fighters we have "I won't be ready." as an excuse AND it's accepted? BLAF is quite because of his cash cow status, because for everyone else he would have said something. WEAK SAUCE.

I don't know why you dislike me mate, and to be honest I don't care much. I thought I would answer your question though as it is quite ignorant and short sighted, even for a forum regular like yourself. You clearly think a lot of yourself to give an opinion on a person and a career that you only have surface knowledge of, at best.

I work extremely hard to be successful, not only with my career, but also as a friend, son, brother and soon to be husband. This year, after changing coaches and location, I managed to end my losing streak and save my job. I'm in a good place now and am improving, something i aim to do between every fight. Right now in fact, I am in Vegas working on improvements, but will have to put that on hold between next week and mid-January.

Between now and then I have trips to Australia, England, Holland and then two stops in the US before returning to Vegas. The first trip is for the UFC, then I will be visiting friends and family that I don't have the time to see the rest of the year. If i took the fight this would give me two weeks of training with my coaches and then a week in the UK before the fight.

Even someone as foolish as you should know that, that is not enough time to prepare for any fight in the UFC. I had trips booked before the fight was offered to me, a fight which I turned down well over a week ago. Long before you sat caressing your balls in your parents basement, as you read the rumors on the Internet. So excited because you just love watching people that you don't know fail, while putting themselves out there to try and achieve something. As you meander through your mediocre existence.

Because I travel and train pretty much all year round, I spend a lot of time away from all of the people that are close to me. These are the people that don't care whether I'm World Champion, or a burger-flipper like yourself. And because over the past year I have been away from all of them, the holidays are my time to appreciate them and their endless support. Even when the fickle masses have already written me off and moved onto someone else to hate.

The only person that has all of the facts to make the best decision for my career, and doesn't have a selfish ulterior motive, is me. That's why it's so laughable to come on the forum from time to time, and read posts from people like yourself. People that have read news websites and know all of the rumors, and still have no idea about the actual workings within the sport, or the individuals involved.

Please don't ever feel like my decisions, or decisions of any other fighter, have to be validated by you. I hate to be the one breaking it to you, but I'm sure you have been told many times before... You just aren't that special.

These are my reasons for not being available to fight in February, as much as I would love to fight in my HOME COUNTRY! Say whatever you like, if it makes you feel better to think I'm scared or lazy, or just that I'm not fighting because I don't want to. Believe me, of all the things that this sport has changed about me as a person, my love for a good scrap is not one of them.

When all is said and done, my career over for better or worse, largely forgotten by the fans who have moved onto the next generation of fighters. Even after you have matured and managed to get the smell of ball sweat off your hands. The people that will be there for me are the ones that have been there all along. And that is why I will be with them over the holidays, not in training camp preparing for a fight. Just so you have something to do with all of that hate you have stored up from every time you look in the mirror.

This might top the H-bomb on Skooter. Holy shit!!!!!!

Needed a fuck you ausgepicht to top it but id say it sits at 2nd right now
12/5/12 4:44 PM
Pancake Syrup

*now not know
12/5/12 4:46 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shot just got real! Nice to see you on here outlaw, good luck bro Phone Post
12/5/12 4:47 PM
theOutlaw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 

Um, no. If you came here more frequently you'd know that other pros have been driven off by criticism and dissenting posts. Has nothing to do with being intimidating or a big bad wolf. That's absurd. A number of pros don't want to put up with it so leave and don't come back. Simple as that. 

Maybe they are just sick of people that have no idea, talking nonsense about them?

If I came here more frequently maybe I'd have 56165 reasons to hate myself too.. And every time you post you add one more foolish comment to a forum that would be a better place if you weren't a part of it.
12/5/12 4:50 PM
theOutlaw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - 
NorthFromHere - Hardy outwrestled Sadollah in Nottingham. Maybe he would try to do the same with Siyar
That would be my bet. If he wouldn't stand with Amir he won't wanna stand with the afghan Phone Post

Wow...

I get so much shit for being one dimensional, and as soon as I show I little ground game I'm scared to stand?

You watched the fight right?
12/5/12 5:05 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And right on time Calo shows up.

Never one to miss a trolling opportunity are we?
12/5/12 5:06 PM
Chris
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

Dan Hardy FTW.

12/5/12 5:08 PM
theOutlaw

superCalo - 

Outlaw 

what we all really want to know is not about this fight happening or not, the burning questions are :

will you keep the "Let me bang bro" mohawk ?

will you take young Julian Lane under your wing ?

or has he & his actions, banging or not, made you consider the move to a more conventional hairstyle ?

Has Julian Lane ruined the red mohawk look or will he be forgotton soon enough that it can resurface without ramification on the question to bang or not ?

These are excellent questions...

1) I will be moving away from the Warhawk, as it is too similar to the 'Let me bang' Fro-hawk (For the record, it will be 13 years since I drank in March)

2) From what I've seen of that season of TUF, which is about 25 minutes. I don't think there are wings big enough to contain all of that ego and misplaced emotion.

3) The sentence 'Let me bang bro' should never be spoken again (unless as a punch line to a joke), by any persons, mohawked or not.

I feel, and I'm sure some will disagree, that I am not enough of an ass to step into the Octagon with a Mohawk again. The haircut, once worn by proud warrior, has been cannibalized by Bro-dozer driving, tapout wearing meatheads, with bad tattoos and chips on shoulders.

The worst part is, I feel partly guilty for this.
12/5/12 5:10 PM
Twostep

Calo with the hard hitting questions.
12/5/12 5:12 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan what hair cuts next?
How about bringing the bowl cut back?
Or perhaps a pompadour?
12/5/12 5:21 PM
liamthomas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your hair cuts were cool in cage warriors! Half black half red.

From reading just your posts in this thread alone tell me your a 1000x more a decent bloke than what people assume... And genuine.

My question is, if you had a choice of 3 fighters to fight next, who would they be? Phone Post
12/5/12 5:46 PM
SEMenTEX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd for the outlaw!!!!! Phone Post
12/5/12 5:52 PM
MinnowInaMankiniGotAced

Hardy going to sleep if this happens.
12/5/12 6:17 PM
PwntiusPilate

LOL!

Hardy may have decisioned Amir, but he scored a KO in this thread.

I could go for some Hardy vs Koscheck in Newark. What do you say to that one, Dan?
12/5/12 7:00 PM
MooSaucy
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very eloquent responses Mr Hardy. Congratulations on your impending nuptials and a very merry Christmas to you and your family.

Can't wait to see you back in the octagon but in the meantime enjoy your time with your family. Phone Post
12/5/12 7:05 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan, why do you not drink? Health or personal? Just curious.

Please don't let detractors force you to stay away from the ug. Always great to interact with pro fighters, most of us appreciate a bit of insight or in this case, a good burn. Phone Post
12/5/12 11:10 PM
theOutlaw

FedorEmilioEstevez -  Dan, why do you not drink? Health or personal? Just curious.

Please don't let detractors force you to stay away from the ug. Always great to interact with pro fighters, most of us appreciate a bit of insight or in this case, a good burn. Phone Post

Lots of reasons mate... I haven't drank since I was a teenager but it used to make me a little crazy back then. I made bad decisions and it made me too aggressive or bull-headed to see it.

There are no benefits to it, only negatives, so I just decided that I'm better off without it. I have nothing against people that drink, it's just not or me... At least not right now.

I'm trying to reach a higher place physically and consciously, and alcohol is counterproductive to most things worthwhile.
12/5/12 11:17 PM
Chris27

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - 
theOutlaw - 
ausgepicht - 
Bootsy Collins - 
idsmashit - source on Hardy turning down the fight or stfu

His own twitter you cretin

Exactly. Dumb ass nuthuggers. He gives no reason why he wouldn't fight in his HOME COUNTRY? Every Brit clambers to get on a card in England and all of a sudden "I won't be ready." #firstworldfighter

He knows since he is British he was born with a glass jaw and fighting Siyar is not a good idea when you are a cash cow trying to milk the British market. 

We used have excuses like "I broke my hand.", "I tore my MCL/ACL." and "I tore a rotator cuff." Now with today's first world fighters we have "I won't be ready." as an excuse AND it's accepted? BLAF is quite because of his cash cow status, because for everyone else he would have said something. WEAK SAUCE.

I don't know why you dislike me mate, and to be honest I don't care much. I thought I would answer your question though as it is quite ignorant and short sighted, even for a forum regular like yourself. You clearly think a lot of yourself to give an opinion on a person and a career that you only have surface knowledge of, at best.

I work extremely hard to be successful, not only with my career, but also as a friend, son, brother and soon to be husband. This year, after changing coaches and location, I managed to end my losing streak and save my job. I'm in a good place now and am improving, something i aim to do between every fight. Right now in fact, I am in Vegas working on improvements, but will have to put that on hold between next week and mid-January.

Between now and then I have trips to Australia, England, Holland and then two stops in the US before returning to Vegas. The first trip is for the UFC, then I will be visiting friends and family that I don't have the time to see the rest of the year. If i took the fight this would give me two weeks of training with my coaches and then a week in the UK before the fight.

Even someone as foolish as you should know that, that is not enough time to prepare for any fight in the UFC. I had trips booked before the fight was offered to me, a fight which I turned down well over a week ago. Long before you sat caressing your balls in your parents basement, as you read the rumors on the Internet. So excited because you just love watching people that you don't know fail, while putting themselves out there to try and achieve something. As you meander through your mediocre existence.

Because I travel and train pretty much all year round, I spend a lot of time away from all of the people that are close to me. These are the people that don't care whether I'm World Champion, or a burger-flipper like yourself. And because over the past year I have been away from all of them, the holidays are my time to appreciate them and their endless support. Even when the fickle masses have already written me off and moved onto someone else to hate.

The only person that has all of the facts to make the best decision for my career, and doesn't have a selfish ulterior motive, is me. That's why it's so laughable to come on the forum from time to time, and read posts from people like yourself. People that have read news websites and know all of the rumors, and still have no idea about the actual workings within the sport, or the individuals involved.

Please don't ever feel like my decisions, or decisions of any other fighter, have to be validated by you. I hate to be the one breaking it to you, but I'm sure you have been told many times before... You just aren't that special.

These are my reasons for not being available to fight in February, as much as I would love to fight in my HOME COUNTRY! Say whatever you like, if it makes you feel better to think I'm scared or lazy, or just that I'm not fighting because I don't want to. Believe me, of all the things that this sport has changed about me as a person, my love for a good scrap is not one of them.

When all is said and done, my career over for better or worse, largely forgotten by the fans who have moved onto the next generation of fighters. Even after you have matured and managed to get the smell of ball sweat off your hands. The people that will be there for me are the ones that have been there all along. And that is why I will be with them over the holidays, not in training camp preparing for a fight. Just so you have something to do with all of that hate you have stored up from every time you look in the mirror.

This might top the H-bomb on Skooter. Holy shit!!!!!!

Hardy just bitch slapped him.
12/6/12 1:04 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theOutlaw -
FedorEmilioEstevez -  Dan, why do you not drink? Health or personal? Just curious.

Lots of reasons mate... I haven't drank since I was a teenager but it used to make me a little crazy back then. I made bad decisions and it made me too aggressive or bull-headed to see it.

There are no benefits to it, only negatives, so I just decided that I'm better off without it. I have nothing against people that drink, it's just not or me... At least not right now.

I'm trying to reach a higher place physically and consciously, and alcohol is counterproductive to most things worthwhile.
Thanks for replying mate good luck with your journey.

I'll have a drink to your success next scrap :) Phone Post
12/6/12 1:12 AM
Chris
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

glad to see you back on the UG Mr. Hardy!

12/6/12 1:48 AM
Lefthook33
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlawwww!!! Phone Post
12/6/12 2:17 AM
whatamess

oh man this thread turned out great.

dan, you should get on the doug loves movies podcast again
12/6/12 6:06 AM
TenOfSwords
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Siyar is the favorite then I like Hardy all day, based on what camp Siyar has joined up with.

12/6/12 6:38 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.