UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dan Hardy possible for Fuel7

12/6/12 9:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theOutlaw -
FedorEmilioEstevez -  Dan, why do you not drink? Health or personal? Just curious.

Please don't let detractors force you to stay away from the ug. Always great to interact with pro fighters, most of us appreciate a bit of insight or in this case, a good burn. Phone Post

Lots of reasons mate... I haven't drank since I was a teenager but it used to make me a little crazy back then. I made bad decisions and it made me too aggressive or bull-headed to see it.

There are no benefits to it, only negatives, so I just decided that I'm better off without it. I have nothing against people that drink, it's just not or me... At least not right now.

I'm trying to reach a higher place physically and consciously, and alcohol is counterproductive to most things worthwhile.
I applaud your will power not to drink, fuck I couldn't last the week out without some sort of alcohol....13 YEARS?? Wow

Anyways good to see you posting here again and it's turned into a very worthwhile thread....when do you expect to be fighting again? Do you have anyone in mind? Phone Post
12/7/12 6:41 AM
burner22
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for the outlaw Phone Post
12/7/12 7:15 AM
EyEHaVeYoU
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Night night to hardy. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.