UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attention: Kirik, Admins, Mods

12/3/12 4:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
newnickname
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This site has gone to shit. You can't have a differing opinion and not get voted down. My blue will not be renewed until things change for the better. Phone Post
12/3/12 4:47 PM
Right Hand JO Power
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mookie is a quality poster. You calling him a troll makes me so mad I could bite my own dick! Phone Post
12/3/12 4:55 PM
Mark It Zero
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The VU/VD system is a double edged sword imo. While some people, like myself take pride in having positive VU for contributing relevant posts to this forum, others get joy out of trolling and being a, "Negger."

I for one, have only voted one person down and it was for some jackass who made a thread to obviously stir shit up and cause problems (that thread was removed and hopefully he was perma banned.)

I believe the mods/admins should ultimately be the final decision makers, regarding if someone needs to be frozen or not, but that is a pretty large task for a small group of people that aren't being paid.

I don't know the logistics of how everything works on here, but if it doesn't do this already, maybe a thread that is flagged with several VD can't be sent to a mod/admin. At that point, they can make their decisions based on the contents of that thread/poster.

People want access to VU/VD via the app, but imo we'll see a much larger amount of posters being VD and ultimately frozen, the way the system is in place now.

Best of luck to the mods/admins to figure out the best possible solution, but no matter what they decide, there will always be people on here that want to bitch and moan. I for one, am addicted to this site/app and will continue to renew my blue and buy the occasional blue accounts for good posters, like I have a few times in the past.

Mookie, I will vote you up in good faith even though I didn't see your original thread that got you frozen. Stay green, bud. Phone Post
12/3/12 5:00 PM
Mookie Blaylock
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks RHJP and MIZ, I appreciate it.
12/3/12 5:53 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mookie's posts are funny and harmless. 

12/3/12 6:06 PM
Mark It Zero
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

Mookie's posts are funny and harmless. 

Once you hit -666 down votes, will you change your name to ArtMinajIsTheDevil?? ;) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.