UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Video: Wanderlei Gets Ass Kicked At Seminar

12/3/12 4:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MM-eh
759 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nasty!

12/3/12 4:55 PM
MM-eh
759 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great sense of humour though, really :)

12/3/12 4:57 PM
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was going to be the "other" Krazy Horse footage.
12/3/12 5:25 PM
mmamonstar

holy shit I was at this seminar, it happened at butch Hiles gym in Charleston,WV some dude tried to go hard on wand earlier,and wandy beat the fuck outta him for it, had a great time there. BUTCH HILES IS THE MAN if ur in WV and wanna train BJJ Phone Post
12/3/12 5:30 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Made me think of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8zOCnw2Ew
Kid is tough til he eats a few hammerfists and realizes it's fucking WANDERLEI SILVA he's dealing with.
12/3/12 5:50 PM
cantuna4u
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is it that every time i see a Wandy video/pic. I love that fucker just a little more than last time??? Phone Post
12/3/12 5:58 PM
irahayes
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else see the video below it where the kid goes too hard and wandy cracks him a few times. The kids prolly goin 80-90 % in sparring Phone Post
12/3/12 6:00 PM
mmamonstar

Joe_Drogan420 - Made me think of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8zOCnw2Ew
Kid is tough til he eats a few hammerfists and realizes it's fucking WANDERLEI SILVA he's dealing with.
it might be the same seminar I can't watch that video to tell but wand beat the shit outta him cuz the kid threw a hard spinning back kick at him Phone Post
12/3/12 6:02 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool vid, but I wish peiople would fucking stop videotaping shit VERTICALLY. It ruins the whole video to get a slice of footage when you can have a whole landscape.

12/3/12 6:04 PM
mmamonstar

he def cares for the fans,when seminar was done we was waiting for autographs n pics and in between the ppl in line he was blowing twitter up very nice guy Phone Post
12/3/12 6:11 PM
Lovetriscuit
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmamonstar - 
Joe_Drogan420 - Made me think of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8zOCnw2Ew
it might be the same seminar I can't watch that video to tell but wand beat the shit outta him cuz the kid threw a hard spinning back kick at him Phone Post

Was the crowd fine with it? The kid came off as incredibly douchey trying to go hard - I don't know what the pretext was - but Wanderlei should have laid him out or tapped him.
12/3/12 6:13 PM
BassAssassin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this! Phone Post
12/3/12 6:17 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Lovetriscuit - 
mmamonstar - 

Was the crowd fine with it? The kid came off as incredibly douchey trying to go hard - I don't know what the pretext was - but Wanderlei should have laid him out or tapped him.

i think the best way to describe it, as Joe Rogan would say, he was being "that guy".
12/3/12 6:24 PM
rootsnattyroots

Edited: 12/03/12 6:25 PM
<blockquote><br>Ministry of Truth - I thought this was going to be the "other" Krazy Horse footage.</blockquote><br/>
There is just one footage and we all know what hapens on it
12/3/12 6:34 PM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This reminds me of Charlie Brenneman vs Rumble Johnson.
12/3/12 6:39 PM
Gooner H Smith

Motivated Penn - This reminds me of Charlie Brenneman vs Rumble Johnson.
Lol. Phone Post
12/3/12 6:47 PM
CaliKush
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judge Cecil people's scored this 10-9 wanderlei Phone Post
12/3/12 6:49 PM
sparkuri

That's awesome

12/3/12 6:50 PM
Festus
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Related video to the side...is it just me or is this kid going too hard for what it is? Heel strikes while in guard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8zOCnw2Ew&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
12/3/12 6:54 PM
mr1709

what pride event was this
12/3/12 7:02 PM
mmamonstar

Lovetriscuit -
mmamonstar - 

the crowd was just oohs n awws LOL wand cut him below or above his eye I think the boy was only 16-17 years old but yea he was being a douche, it was pretty disrespectful if you ask me,wand was there to teach and this kids trying to hit him as hard as he can its like wtf are you really trying to beat the axe murderer lol Phone Post
12/3/12 7:14 PM
UGCTT_xxzygotexx
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was brutal, couldnt watch... Phone Post
12/3/12 7:21 PM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cantuna4u - Why is it that every time i see a Wandy video/pic. I love that fucker just a little more than last time??? Phone Post
The guy is a great rep for mma. He has this rep as a badass and e is in the cage/ring but after the bell he seems so laid back and cool. Phone Post
12/3/12 7:24 PM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is the man. Phone Post
12/3/12 7:28 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My favorite fighter of all time. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.