UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Monday Night Raw

12/4/12 4:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RML
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always feel like there's real heat between Punk and Miz.... Trying to cut each other off etc. but not planned. Just awkward transitions. Phone Post
12/4/12 4:51 AM
Mosley84
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - Calling it.

Cena wins the briefcase. Rock beats Punk. Rematch at WM. Phone Post
This will happen. And I will be so pissed. But I believe the same thing. Phone Post
12/4/12 6:48 AM
CMX
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk could of buried him for his pipe bon flub , but didnt, but i believe in an interview punk did not speak highly of the miz Phone Post
12/4/12 7:37 AM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punk spoke even more condescendingly than usual and Miz turned beet red while struggling to say "your mom" Phone Post
12/4/12 8:12 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a damn good Raw by todays standards. There are a lot of interesting things happening in recent weeks that actually make me fairly excited for Raw now, its been a while since I could last say that. It might just be another false dawn though.

12/4/12 9:15 AM
TheZa
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know that in Punk's DVD he said that one of the big catylysts in his decision to leave was The Miz main eventing Wrestlemania and him being relegated to becoming a distraction for Randy Orton.  I don't think he said that anything was wrong with The Miz, but he was pissed that this reality TV star, who was basically created and given an opportunity by the WWE machine, was being given the ball over him, who was a self-made, blue collar wrestler.  He felt like it was a slap in the face, especially when you consider the fact that he carried Smackdown for so long with the SES. 

He probably looked at it like this:  If The Miz had to go through the same things he went through, he'd have never gotten over.  The Miz was handed the ball, CM Punk had to take it.  I'm sure that Punk resents him a bit. 

12/4/12 10:13 AM
roninthebox
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still feel asleep around 7:30 Phone Post
12/4/12 10:25 AM
Wee Bey Jr
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sextoymagic - Worst episode I've seen. It would nice to see a heel win or end the show on top at some point. I'm just annoyed with raw as of late. Ryfail blows. Phone Post
To be fair, the previous 2 weeks ended with punk holding the belt above a beaten Ryback, screaming "Best in the woorrrrld!" Phone Post
12/4/12 12:14 PM
vengence
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huningtonbbb -  We're punk and miz shooting on each other there for a min during their in ring segment with the wrestling school joke? It felt like that may have just been thrown out by punk non scripted Phone Post

wasnt there stuff back when NXT started with punk as one of the pros...when danielson was going off about being better than Miz and they had Punk in the background agreeing
12/4/12 12:26 PM
vengence
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw not sure why the miz gets so much shit from people.

the kid paid and went to wrestling school, did his time training in the ring. was in development for a while...

so what if he used his image from reality tv to get noticed. it got his foot in the door and prob prevented him from shedding about 6 yrs of wrestling off his career from doing stupid indy bumps
12/4/12 2:10 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
908 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

a lot of possible angles could be put together...but I don't have high hopes with Vince/HHH etc.

12/4/12 3:05 PM
Sofa King Cool
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pink will hold the belt until the rumble and lose.

I think Cena wins the WHC using MitB and they unify the belts at WM. Phone Post
12/4/12 3:10 PM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/12 3:10 PM
Sofa King Cool -  Pink will hold the belt until the rumble and lose.

12/4/12 3:30 PM
Mookie Blaylock
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or are guys extra stiff on Brad Maddox? Ryback destroyed him and last night Orton also seemed extra stiff.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.