UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Titus O'Neil and Peyton Manning (pic)

12/3/12 8:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mookie Blaylock
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/fPmlh.jpg

Coolio!
12/3/12 8:24 PM
Mookie Blaylock
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But isn't O'Neil like 6'7" according to WWE? Manning looks taller in that pic, and Manning is what, 6'5"?

This pic is from years ago, so maybe Titus has grown a lot.
12/3/12 8:29 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awr Awr Awr Awr Awr

12/3/12 8:42 PM
bigironmike79
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -

Awr Awr Awr Awr Awr

I been wanting to text that noise to people. Now I know how to spell it. Phone Post
12/8/12 1:16 AM
Stone17Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mookie Blaylock - But isn't O'Neil like 6'7" according to WWE? Manning looks taller in that pic, and Manning is what, 6'5"?

This pic is from years ago, so maybe Titus has grown a lot.

C'mon you gotta know WWE announcer's hype the heights of all the wrestler's. I could tell you the height of pretty much every wrestler within an inch using Randy Orton as the base 6ft 3 (not 6ft 5 or 6). Shorter guys you can base off of Daniel Bryan being 5ft 7.

Almost any height given for a wrestler you can deduct 3 inches automatically.

I used to think in the early 80's Dusty Rhodes was 6ft 3, later seeing him beside actual guys 6ft 3 like SuperStar Billy Graham in the ring I realized he was 6ft at best. Then later on seeing him beside his son, he was noticeably 5 inches shorter than Dustin.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.