UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seagal: GSP good not great, shouldn't fight Silva

12/3/12 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
randomposter
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"there"
12/3/12 11:41 PM
shootfightermike
661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Striking and somewhat boyishly handsome

wtf is this????????

12/3/12 11:42 PM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*shrug* Sensei Seaweed's "Magic" didn't help Machida save brain cells against Jones. Grain of salt.

12/3/12 11:58 PM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couture would kick the shit out of Mr.Constipated-Glare. If Randy were 99 years old, and short-notice on no training against 55 year old Seagal... No contest.
12/4/12 12:01 AM
stonepony

Also, JCVD would bitch-slap SS... JCVD is a legit TKD master. Aikido is cool. But, good luck trying to do your little wrist-grab joint-lock on Jean Claud when he's spin kicking your teeth down your throat.
12/4/12 12:06 AM
mclay
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seegull smashes 99% of UG.... Phone Post
12/4/12 12:08 AM
ausgepicht

Seagal should fight GSP. If just a good fighter finishes him within 30 seconds, what kind of fighter and bulsshit artists does that make him?

I wish he would go away. Someone beat his ass and send him packing. Where is Mark Coleman when we need him? Or Harold Howard? Even Teila Tuli.

12/4/12 12:10 AM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap - Randy would beat the living $hit outta Steven! lololol

I too would pay to watch SS vs JCVD Phone Post
Agreed. I watched KIckboxer as a young boy. Kicked a fucking tree. It really hurt. Fuck Hollywood. Phone Post
12/4/12 12:18 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"no witnesses," lol.   lay out unreasonable terms u know won't be accepted so u can pretend u weren't scared.  act like a true warrior martial artist while admitting the mere thought of competition is so negative, it's the complete opposite of friendship.  and lol at trying to play the friendship card with Randy then act like Randy went back on that strong bond somehow. 

12/4/12 12:21 AM
AttentionDeficitDizzle
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't know if insane...

...or wise beyond handsomely boyish looks
12/4/12 12:28 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - I would probably pay $79.99 to see Seagull and JCVD fight on an HD PPV. That's sad, but it's the truth.

With the right promoter they could both make 10-12MM. Is that really not attractive to both of them at this point?

Let's make this happen UG.

10-12 Mighty Mouses, Seagal could use that to show how Finger Magic can help you conquer those pesky mini-foes

12/4/12 12:36 AM
xXJayRobXx
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/4/12 1:09 AM
Bentleysuper8

Segul is delusional. Handy would stack him on his head.
12/4/12 1:40 AM
TheHaunted2

MagSlim - I would probably pay $79.99 to see Seagull and JCVD fight on an HD PPV. That's sad, but it's the truth.

With the right promoter they could both make 10-12MM. Is that really not attractive to both of them at this point?

Segal would never fight him he's a pussy. Jcvd called him out years ago at a party and segal went out the back door Phone Post
12/4/12 1:43 AM
GodSaveTheReem
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel like Seagul is America's version of Kim Jong-Il...
12/4/12 1:53 AM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I think of Seagul I always think of when my BJJ Trainer talks of some other black belts in more traditional arts that he used to train with. Basically he seems like the guy that would say try to hit me, and someone would hit him and then he would say "no no you were supposed to use the other hand" Phone Post
12/4/12 1:57 AM
fasthandssam
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://qkme.me/3s18kb

^ A meme for Mr. Seagal
12/4/12 2:01 AM
xXJayRobXx
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can suck a fat D Phone Post
12/4/12 2:06 AM
rbl
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Seagal is trolling he's been doing it his entire adult life. Personally I think he's 100% sincere, he genuinely believes he's a character from one of his movies. Maybe several characters. Phone Post
12/4/12 2:09 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rbl -  If Seagal is trolling he's been doing it his entire adult life. Personally I think he's 100% sincere, he genuinely believes he's a character from one of his movies. Maybe several characters. Phone Post

It is multiple personalities. Thats why he wants the Randy fight to be No Rules, so it can be a handicap fight where all of them can gang up on him. Little does he know Randy is Captain America and The Natural. There will be shields, crane kicks, baseball bats, and horrible dialouge! The carnage....oh the carnage

12/4/12 2:25 AM
fedorsbelly

This is how I see Seagal v any MMA fighter going down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

12/4/12 2:30 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
MagSlim - I would probably pay $79.99 to see Seagull and JCVD fight on an HD PPV. That's sad, but it's the truth.

JCVD would kick that fat fuck in the stomach and the explosion from the girdle would kill the first 15 rows. 

RYAN THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT Phone Post
12/4/12 2:48 AM
Seats Taken
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP: takes fight and loses, Seugal says "GSP should have listened to me, I warned him"

GSP: doesn't take fight Seugal says "GSP took my advice, smart move"

GSP: Beats Silva, Seagul starts following him around like he does Anderson and says that he used negative reinforcement to motivate GSP, his gameplan the entire time. Phone Post
12/4/12 2:50 AM
LilAspieBastard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seagal by Travis Bickle style sleeve gun.

No can defend.
12/4/12 3:46 AM
inf0
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fedorsbelly - This is how I see Seagal v any MMA fighter going down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

knew what clip it was before it loaded

exactly

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.