UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Drew McIntyre

12/4/12 2:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did Drew McIntyre do or who did he piss off to get stuck with this 3MB thing? Last I saw he was supposed to be the next big thing.
12/4/12 7:44 AM
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy wives ruin it for everyone.

12/4/12 8:57 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Random I know, but I remember seeing him in the elimination chamber 2011 and thinking that this guy could be a main eventer if pushed right. Phone Post
12/4/12 9:13 AM
batman32314
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman -

Crazy wives ruin it for everyone.

Or girlfriends just ask John morrison Phone Post
12/4/12 2:43 PM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are definitely wasting him.

The gimmick is ridiculous.
12/4/12 2:58 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As stated before... don't marry a psycho that will derail your push. 

Google (Tiffany?) hotel fight. Don't quote me on her Diva name

12/4/12 3:19 PM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I feel bad for the guy now if that's what caused him to have to be a part of this crap.

I drop in and out of watching wrestling sometimes due to have young cousins and stuff so I was wondering this same thing when I saw that Tyler Reks get put in some crap stable after he seemed pretty impressive at Bragging Rights (I think).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.