UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Busted my ass deadlifting (literally)

12/4/12 5:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got the dreaded dangle berries (external piles) it's only maybe blue berry size. Anyway my question is can I keep doing upper body weights or just take a week or two off completely till it dies down. Phone Post
12/5/12 2:45 AM
Leigh
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a pile from poor diet as a kid. Doctor gave me some paraffin to drink (not from a lamp!) and told me to increase fibre. I reckon you can still lift Phone Post
12/5/12 12:07 PM
LordSeano
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol what the fuck. Please can someone in the know please tell me how to avoid getting piles from weight training?!?!
12/5/12 1:26 PM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can get cream for it i think...see a doc

12/5/12 3:14 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LordSeano - Lol what the fuck. Please can someone in the know please tell me how to avoid getting piles from weight training?!?!
Exhale whilst lifting. Don't hold ya breath!!! Phone Post
12/5/12 3:21 PM
Leigh
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox -

you can get cream for it i think...see a doc

Preparation H Phone Post
12/6/12 9:47 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh -  I got a pile from poor diet as a kid. Doctor gave me some paraffin to drink (not from a lamp!) and told me to increase fibre. I reckon you can still lift Phone Post

Were you a fat kid?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.