UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Does Shogun look in shape? (pic)

12/4/12 7:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slamming
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/68805_429202103809875_2099889323_n.jpg

Posted by Dida on facebook almost a day ago.
12/4/12 7:21 AM
slamming

He carries much more belly fat these days than he did during his Pride days, that much is not debatable.
12/4/12 7:28 AM
Fabes
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

He's never really had an impressive physique. Even in his glory days in Pride. He does look fit though.

12/4/12 7:32 AM
MarkRobinson
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For OP:

12/4/12 7:33 AM
MarkRobinson
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id say that looks to be around his typical appearance of the last few years. 

12/4/12 7:48 AM
rezzz
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks the same to me.
12/4/12 7:56 AM
bigbenpie
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strength -
MarkRobinson - 

No way.Shogun looked noticeably flabbier against Jones and Hendo

Shogun looks better in this recent pic, let's hope it's a sign of good things to come from Shogun:)

But yeah, Shogun was carrying noticeable body fat into the Jones and Hendo fights, and not coincidently, Shogun was coming off surgery vs Jones, and had a broken clavicle vs Hendo etc. Doesn't take much to put two and two together there
No way...

A shogun fan making excuses??
Never thought I'd see it!! Phone Post
12/4/12 7:57 AM
The Mammoth
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty much how an athlete is supposed to look without 'supplements'. Phone Post
12/4/12 8:11 AM
Hansumboy

Gustafsson will outbox him to a decision win I think. His reach is too long and he is too fast for Shogun.
12/4/12 8:18 AM
Shogun121
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/12 8:18 AM
He def looks better which is nice to see. We will see fight time though.

He looked his best in his early pride days and pride gp. Shape wise.

I hope we see some kicks out of him, if not im pretty worried his legs might be shot. One of his best weapons he hardly uses since his last knee surgery, that has me concerned.
12/4/12 8:22 AM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Healthy" Shogun!
12/4/12 8:23 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

He needs to get back on the sauce Phone Post
12/4/12 8:38 AM
bigbenpie
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strength -
bigbenpie - 
Strength -
MarkRobinson - 

Shogun looks better in this recent pic, let's hope it's a sign of good things to come from Shogun:)

But yeah, Shogun was carrying noticeable body fat into the Jones and Hendo fights, and not coincidently, Shogun was coming off surgery vs Jones, and had a broken clavicle vs Hendo etc. Doesn't take much to put two and two together there
No way...

Here comes the Shogun hater to cry about non existent excuses while making legitimate excuses for your fav fighters in other threads

Go take your cry baby b.s else where you hypocritical Shogun hating troll!

Such a pointless and douche comment form you. Would VTFD if I could

Shogun was coming off surgery.That's when Shogun performs at his worst. An unfortunate truth. To boot Shogun had to take the fight on short notice. Shogun was simply not going to be at his best

Of course Shogun came into the fight looking terribly out of shape as a result

Fact is Jones beat Shogun while Shogun was not at his best. Also keep in mind how it was short notice too

Shogun fought Hendo with a broken clavicle. It was wdeely reported Shogun had one of the worst training camps of his life in preparation for Hendo too. Of course it all would hinder Shogun's ability to train and perform thereafter. You'd be stupid to deny that.

Here's the ULTIMATE PROOF

An injured Shogun lost to Forrest. A HEALTHY Shogun smashed Forrest within minutes proving it all and saying it all

So again, are you trying to refute that Shogun wasn't coming off surgery

That he didn't have a broken clavicle either, because you would make yourself look like a real fool if that were the case

Further more, Shogun looks in a whole lot better shape in this recent pic

Against Jones and Hendo, Shogun looked noticeably worse, and not coincidently, Shogun was coming off surgery vs Jones, and had a broken clavicle vs Hendo.

This isn't about petty fanboy/hater b.s! Use your brain and put two and two together tard
Did not read Phone Post
12/4/12 8:40 AM
TheRealMrBeefy

Strength - We can all see now who has the most passion for Shogun and Shoguns Body.

I bet it burns deep inside!! BEEP! Phone Post
12/4/12 8:41 AM
bigbenpie

Strength -
bigbenpie - 
Strength -
MarkRobinson - 

No way...

Here is what is truly crazy!

Shogun haters like you make legit excuses for Shogun's opponents

"Rampage's ribs shattered themselfes/ Forrest was having a baby etc"

But then when Shogun's very real injury costing performances and or lay offs are brought up, the very same Shogun haters who were making legit excuses for Shogun's opponents, are then flipping out, calling THAT the excuse etc

Shogun haters are the most hypocritical and crazy group of people on the planet. It's insane

I'm a fan of shogun you weirdo. I'm just not some crazy obsessed fan boy like yourself. I love me a shogun fight, but fact of the matter is he will never beat JBJ, even though I wish he would. Phone Post
12/4/12 8:42 AM
Caught_clean
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You would think Thaiguy would figure out how double spaces rants give away his screen name every time he gets banned and comes back.
12/4/12 9:10 AM
victorpoprock
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun will end the hype of Gus. I just don't see how everyone can say he is the next big thing and future champ. He lost to phil Davis and really didn't look that impressive against thiago. Phone Post
12/4/12 9:17 AM
Whambo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

x Anchor x - 
The Mammoth - Pretty much how an athlete is supposed to look without 'supplements'. Phone Post
No not really, his physique is and has always been very underwhelming. I'm in much better shape and I don't take anything, not even a protein shake. Just healthy eating habits and a consistent training regiment.

GSP is clean too, hard work pays off. Shogun looks like he's never lifted weights a day in his life, or done much cardio. Maybe that's why he gasses so often (second Coleman fight, first Griffen fight) Phone Post

How do you know GSP is clean? Oh that's right, you don't.

I don't believe you're in better shape for a second, and you sound like a stupid troll.
12/4/12 9:26 AM
bigbenpie

Strength - 
bigbenpie - 
Strength -
bigbenpie - 
Strength -
MarkRobinson - 

No way...

Here is what is truly crazy!

Shogun haters like you make legit excuses for Shogun's opponents

"Rampage's ribs shattered themselfes/ Forrest was having a baby etc"

But then when Shogun's very real injury costing performances and or lay offs are brought up, the very same Shogun haters who were making legit excuses for Shogun's opponents, are then flipping out, calling THAT the excuse etc

Shogun haters are the most hypocritical and crazy group of people on the planet. It's insane

I'm a fan of shogun you weirdo. I'm just not some crazy obsessed fan boy like yourself. I love me a shogun fight, but fact of the matter is he will never beat JBJ, even though I wish he would. Phone Post

What does that have to do with anything!

Whether or not I am a fan of Shogun, what I say is correct. You can not even dispute my other post. Instead you attack me with petty and immature shit like "you are teh fanboy"

Very telling

You can't say anything else. All you can do is fall back on immature tactics

You are further proving how bad Shogun haters are

p.s Shogun would still probably lose to Jones but Shogun would do a whole lot better in a rematch for sure though

WOW
12/4/12 9:36 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still just a tad flabby to me. The shadow kind of hides it Phone Post
12/4/12 9:52 AM
MostLegit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thai guys posts are only 15% as annoying without the continued use of etc. If banning him did nothing but remote etc from his vocabulary, it was time well spent. Phone Post
12/4/12 9:54 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostLegit - Thai guys posts are only 15% as annoying without the continued use of etc. If banning him did nothing but remote etc from his vocabulary, it was time well spent. Phone Post
Hm?

"But then when Shogun's very real injury costing performances and or lay offs are brought up, the very same Shogun haters who were making legit excuses for Shogun's opponents, are then flipping out, calling THAT the excuse etc" Phone Post
12/4/12 9:59 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun tore at least one pec. You can see it, very visible if you know what you are looking for and he never had it repaired surgically. Phone Post
12/4/12 10:02 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how does shogun have haters?  

12/4/12 10:09 AM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well rounded poster - 
suess - 

how does shogun have haters?  

He doesn't. It's just spite re: Thiaguy ruining the UG

he's a troll, not sure why people bother goin on with him.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.