UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> gif) Interesting Finish

12/4/12 9:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/4/12 9:26 AM
BrutalBackus
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the heck happened? how did he go out so quick?

12/4/12 9:30 AM
mrgoodarmbar
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While he didn't really have a triangle, the way the dude's right arm was positioned, it almost looks like when the bottom grabbed the shin of his right leg, it was that kind of pressure. Weird.
12/4/12 9:33 AM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/4/12 10:28 AM
escudo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyAKRFKN1Q0

(blue name please)

It's called a scissor choke it's usually done from top side mount or north south, but the setup for this was fucking sick. Looked like the bottom guy was able to create just enough space to a position like rubber guard from side control(wtf) it takes a couple attempts for him to cross his ankles but once he gets them crossed he just slips his hand out and straightens out his legs and there you have it.

Absolutly nasty jiu-jtsu
12/4/12 10:34 AM
RepsOne
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God damn.

DS delivers again! Phone Post
12/4/12 10:42 AM
BrutalBackus
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So was it his wrist or shin that was applying the pressure? Cant seem to wrap my head around this.

12/4/12 10:49 AM
SQUIRREL Master
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy on top basically choked himself out trying to hol side control as the guy on bottom was using his left arm to frame up to make space on his throat cutting off blood circulation. He was already out when he got his legs wrapped around his head
12/4/12 10:51 AM
escudo

BrutalBackus - 

So was it his wrist or shin that was applying the pressure? Cant seem to wrap my head around this.

As far as i can tell there is no choke until 1:47 of the video when he actually extends his legs trapping his neck in the back of his knee. For a similar finish Kim Couture got put to sleep with this same choke a while back.
BLUE NAME PLEASE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-EvZC238R8&feature=player_embedded
12/4/12 10:54 AM
Card
2031 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noice.

12/4/12 11:19 AM
kung fu theater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks to me like he farted Phone Post
12/4/12 11:51 AM
DamnSevern

escudo - 
BrutalBackus - 

As far as i can tell there is no choke until 1:47 of the video when he actually extends his legs trapping his neck in the back of his knee. For a similar finish Kim Couture got put to sleep with this same choke a while back.
BLUE NAME PLEASE

thanks

12/4/12 11:52 AM
DamnSevern

12/4/12 1:47 PM
DamnSevern

12/4/12 1:52 PM
caposa
1705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember Daisuke Nakamura getting caught with a leg scissor choke a few years back. Crazy sub.

12/4/12 2:40 PM
rockemsockem
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's crazy. He seemed to go out well quick Phone Post
12/4/12 2:42 PM
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kim Coutoure getting choked out by that was the worlds first look at the horrible reffing that goes on in my province.  I'm sure some of you guys noticed the crap at the Calgary UFC card and that MFC card earlier this year when McGillivary almost got killed

12/4/12 3:22 PM
CaptainWoody
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later
12/4/12 3:30 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4later

12/4/12 3:32 PM
ryanJ
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many years ago when i was training, someone caught me in a scissor choke and I remember thinking..."OK, I am fine...just need to move my....zzzzzzzzz" 

It was purely a blood choke and I didn't even feel much discomfort before going out...weird feeling. 

12/4/12 4:39 PM
yellow's Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that's the fastest choke out I've ever seen in MMA? Phone Post
12/4/12 6:12 PM
Mclay won my SN
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
12/4/12 6:29 PM
unfilter
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's Willin -  I think that's the fastest choke out I've ever seen in MMA? Phone Post

must have carotid arteries as big around as a toothpick; glass neck, imo.
12/4/12 6:47 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
escudo - 
BrutalBackus - 

BLUE NAME PLEASE

thanks

Exactly what I was thinking Phone Post
1/10/13 9:51 AM
escudo

I hit this in training yesterday completly by accident. Just like the .gif from bottom side control, when I asked my partner what he was feeling, he said there was no pressure at all on the neck untill I actully extended the legs and got the scissor.

Must just have had it perfect to make the guy pass out so quickly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.