UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Welcome Home Frank!!

12/4/12 8:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Just Wanted to say how proud we all are of you for making it threw this last battle...glad your getting out of the Hospital Today.

WELCOME HOME FROM:

And Girls... Can't leave Vix, Bec n Bourdain out... They been supporting too... I'm sure there's more!

War Frank Phone Post
12/4/12 8:30 PM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.  Great news

12/4/12 9:16 PM
bruised
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes!!! Keep rocking it, Frank! Phone Post
12/5/12 9:01 AM
JBASS
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news!!
12/5/12 9:55 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Welcome home Frank! You da man, this news made my day! Keep at it mate (and thanks for the update Pescy) Phone Post
No sweat... FYI ... U have been challenged to a "Charity Bet" in my Charity Bets thread... Get over there and defend your honor and win some money for Charities!! Phone Post
12/5/12 10:58 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Welcome home Frank! You da man, this news made my day! Keep at it mate (and thanks for the update Pescy) Phone Post
No sweat... FYI ... U have been challenged to a "Charity Bet" in my Charity Bets thread... Get over there and defend your honor and win some money for Charities!! Phone Post
You know I'm down! But stuck with just Iphone at moment - could you pls throw link up? Thanks! Phone Post
I'll bump thread now. On iPhone too Phone Post
12/5/12 10:59 AM
AndersonGOAT > Bisping
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tried to vote you up pescy but wont allow me to as I already voted you up less than 24 hrs ago.  Just wanted to say you're the man!!  Pound for pound most positive poster on the UG!!

All homo baby :)

12/5/12 11:17 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

AndersonGOAT > Bisping -

Tried to vote you up pescy but wont allow me to as I already voted you up less than 24 hrs ago.  Just wanted to say you're the man!!  Pound for pound most positive poster on the UG!!

All homo baby :)

Thanks my Brother... For the Compliment, the Vote up and for supporting FranksFight... Your a solid Man your self!

No point in being a Rotten Egg, there's enough of them in this world! This Forum has some super positive people on it and some real Birds.... Glad I'm in with the right Team and not just another squawking member of the gaggle! Phone Post
12/5/12 5:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

VTFU for all. Phone Post
12/5/12 7:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT for Frank!! He just posted in another thread he is home and by his woman's side!!

Welcome back bud Phone Post
12/5/12 7:39 PM
Quik
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
TTT!
12/5/12 8:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yah! War Frank! Phone Post
12/5/12 8:27 PM
rObLoCo
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome home mate. Phone Post
12/5/12 8:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

rObLoCo - Welcome home mate. Phone Post
Voted up to get you in the Green! Phone Post
12/5/12 8:39 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  Awesome news! Stay strong Frank, we're all behind you! Phone Post

He JUST got home, not sure if he can take all of us from behind quite yet. BEEEEEP!

Welcome home Frank!
12/5/12 9:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Leghound -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear -  Awesome news! Stay strong Frank, we're all behind you! Phone Post

He JUST got home, not sure if he can take all of us from behind quite yet. BEEEEEP!

Welcome home Frank!
Lol Phone Post
12/6/12 12:16 AM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UPUPUPUPUPTOTHETOPMOTHERBITCHES
12/6/12 4:00 AM
rObLoCo
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

While unnecessary, cheers boss. I've been watching the threads regarding Frank, seeing the UG/OG try to help where they can has been awesome.Hope he/you Frank make a speedy recovery.

Are donations still going or has that since passed?

12/6/12 4:15 AM
Humboldt
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Just Wanted to say how proud we all are of you for making it threw this last battle...glad your getting out of the Hospital Today.

WELCOME HOME FROM:

WAR Frank. Phone Post
12/6/12 9:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

rObLoCo -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

While unnecessary, cheers boss. I've been watching the threads regarding Frank, seeing the UG/OG try to help where they can has been awesome.Hope he/you Frank make a speedy recovery.

Donations are still needed and greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the support! Phone Post
12/6/12 12:21 PM
Leghound

Edited: 12/06/12 12:21 PM
FRANK THE ttTANK! FRANK THE ttTANK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zniDzLLhcjg
12/6/12 12:26 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rObLoCo - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/franksfight/26269

Direct to Frank and Wendy. Does the most help this way.

12/6/12 1:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Thanks for posting link. Phone Post
12/6/12 1:31 PM
PatsBarriesGotKongo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/6/12 1:37 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pescy,

I've been so bust with my tooth problem (root canals and surgery) that I missed this thread.  I've been somehwat MIA lately.

Anyway, this is amazing news.  Welcome home Frank....and you have the best wife ever!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.