UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sn bet I got Diaz

12/9/12 2:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sunnyKO'd my SN
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K this will be my sn for the next 30 days now. hey sunny ne chance you want to do another bet for gsp-diaz if it happens?? 

12/9/12 2:13 PM
Bill Pharoni
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vote up from me
12/9/12 2:18 PM
sunnyKO'd my SN
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bill Pharoni - vote up from me

thank you sir, and one back at ya.

12/9/12 2:19 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least u took it like a man! Phone Post
12/9/12 2:39 PM
sunnyKO'd my SN

Evzey - At least u took it like a man! Phone Post
I wouldn't do it any other way. I'd b pissed if someone tucked on me. Phone Post
12/9/12 11:14 PM
sunnyko
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunny kod my sn -

should be changed? congrats on beating me in my first sn bet ever btw.

Hah looks sexy! BUT it would look better with correct caps and all. "SunnyKO'd my SN" Phone Post
12/9/12 11:15 PM
sunnyko
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyKO'd my SN -

K this will be my sn for the next 30 days now. hey sunny ne chance you want to do another bet for gsp-diaz if it happens?? 

I get GSP? Phone Post
12/9/12 11:37 PM
sunnyko

sunny kod my sn - I just sent another email I want to get exactly what sunny wanted. As butthurt as I am he won fair n square. Phone Post
Thank you sir! I believe you are the fourth person with that very sexy title. Phone Post
12/10/12 12:56 AM
sunnyKO'd my SN

sunnyko -
sunnyKO'd my SN -

I get GSP? Phone Post
Yes I'm gonna stick with my heart not my brain with Diaz bros. Phone Post
12/10/12 9:27 AM
sunnyko

sunnyKO'd my SN -
sunnyko -
sunnyKO'd my SN -

I get GSP? Phone Post
Hah you're on, go ahead and just send the email now lettin them know to change your SN for 30 days after the GSP Diaz fight. Phone Post
12/11/12 9:52 AM
sunnyKO'd my SN

sunnyko -
sunnyKO'd my SN -
sunnyko -
sunnyKO'd my SN -

I get GSP? Phone Post
Hah you're on, go ahead and just send the email now lettin them know to change your SN for 30 days after the GSP Diaz fight. Phone Post
Your probably right I went 0-5 Saturday on kountermove lol. Phone Post
12/11/12 9:54 AM
sunnyko

^^^ hah, great sport I'll VTFU when I'm at a computer. I went 5-0! Phone Post
12/11/12 11:16 PM
sunnyko

sunnyKO'd my SN - 

vtfu

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.