UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Medal of Honor Warfighter

12/4/12 10:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PepperUK
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So due to my BO2 disk accidentally braking into 4 I wanted to get a new fps, but I don't like BF.

With the lag of BO2 making it unplayable I wanted something with decent servers.

So I tried MoH warfighter.

Nice balance between cod and bf. smaller cod style maps but runs like BF.

Worth checking out. Takes a while to get used to, it's fairly basic though.

No perks, over powered kills streaks or any of the random CoD bullshit I have been used to.

Dedicated servers make for a good connection and a playable enjoyable game.

So far I'm really enjoying MoH. Doubt I will be buying another BO2 disk until some patch is brought in to sort the shit lag out.

I am a major CoD fanboy, but having now played a a lag free dedicated server I will not buy a CoD again if MW4 does not have a dedicated server.

The money CoD makes compared to MoH is massive and yet MoH can do free dedicated servers to make the game playable.

I would even be willing to pay for CoD dedicated servers, but no, just have same shit connection. Phone Post
12/6/12 1:21 AM
jcblass
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the first one. I didn't hate it as bad as everyone else.

Does this one still force you to play as the terrorists every other round online?
12/6/12 4:40 AM
PepperUK
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - I have the first one. I didn't hate it as bad as everyone else.

Does this one still force you to play as the terrorists every other round online?
No, you pick out of a list of about 20 different countries special forces to play every game. Phone Post
12/13/12 8:10 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow damn...thats is nice!! i rmr the original one i played n beat the game and tried the online...i really did like it but the back n forth afghan to usa n vice versa got old after a while...at least now you have the options of a variety of military.

enjoyed MOH1 myself so am sure i will love MOH2 as well :)

thanks for the update
12/14/12 2:00 PM
WrestlingSucks
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hated this game badly.
12/16/12 10:51 AM
PepperUK

WrestlingSucks - I hated this game badly.
Why? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.