UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Ric Flair's wife files for divorce

12/4/12 10:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ric Flair's wife files for divorce, alleges Flair cheated on her "numerous" times

Ric Flair's fourth wife, Jacqueline Fliehr, has filed for legal separation from Flair in North Carolina, according to a TMZ report. Jacqueline's main claim is that Flair was unfaithful during their marriage.

The couple filed a separation agreement in October. Part of the agreement called for Flair to pay Jacqueline $4,000 per month in spousal support, a $15,000 one-time payment, and $14,000 from the time when they were separated in July.

Jacqueline claims that Flair has not paid any portion of the agreement and has formally requested that a judge force Flair to pay up. In the legal filing, Jacqueline claims Flair makes "more than $1.0 million per year" to justify her financial support claim.

Regarding Flair's alleged infidelity during their marriage, Jacqueline claimed that Flair "has had numerous intimate relationships with other women during the parties's marriage, to the embarrassment and humiliation of wife." She also claimed Flair engaged in "acts of illicit sexual behavior."

Flair's representatives did not comment for the story and a formal hearing has not been set following Jacqueline's legal filing. Phone Post
12/4/12 11:01 AM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like she didn't know the Nature Boy bangs chicks on the reg.. Phone Post
12/4/12 11:01 AM
RoyMunson
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Natureboy cheated on his wife?!  I have lost all faith in humanity.

12/4/12 11:07 AM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That bitch knew what she was getting into.  Her own fault. The Naitch is always gonna Naitch.

12/4/12 11:29 AM
fryabusa
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The more money Flair owes the quicker he will get back on TV and Vince will be able to get him at a bargin because he will be desperate.

12/4/12 11:47 AM
armbarheelhook
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Radio Raheem -

That bitch knew what she was getting into.  Her own fault. The Naitch is always gonna Naitch.

"What can i say? Cocaine is a helluva drug!" ~ The Naitch.. Phone Post
12/4/12 12:57 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bitch don't understand there's more than one seat on Space Mountain.

12/4/12 2:02 PM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 divorces? Good god man stop getting married.

I'm not condoning his behavior, but if you're a chick who gets with Flair and you think he's going to stay faithfully you're an idiot. Seriously take the blinders off.
12/4/12 2:21 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/4/12 2:40 PM
batman32314
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nonlinear -

This Phone Post
12/4/12 4:08 PM
torquemada
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He probably cheated on his last wife to get with this 1. What the hell is she surprised about? Phone Post
12/4/12 4:43 PM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think rick is spelled with a k guys Phone Post
12/4/12 5:18 PM
Nuckin Futs
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nipperusa -  I think rick is spelled with a k guys Phone Post

He lost the K to his first wife in the settlement.
12/4/12 5:44 PM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We'll be calling him just R eventually Phone Post
12/4/12 5:58 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuckin Futs -
nipperusa -  I think rick is spelled with a k guys Phone Post

He lost the K to his first wife in the settlement.
Lmao Phone Post
12/4/12 6:31 PM
SamboMMA

triso - 4 divorces? Good god man stop getting married.

I'm not condoning his behavior, but if you're a chick who gets with Flair and you think he's going to stay faithfully you're an idiot. Seriously take the blinders off.

They're obviously marrying him just for the inevitable divorce package now.
12/4/12 9:27 PM
Slydawg

Nonlinear -

This Phone Post
12/4/12 10:59 PM
RKing85
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously.

Did she not google Ric's name before they got married and look at what results came up?
12/8/12 1:06 AM
Stone17Wolf

SamboMMA - 
triso - 4 divorces? Good god man stop getting married.

They're obviously marrying him just for the inevitable divorce package now.

I don't understand how a chick marries a man that has made a living grappling/wrestling other men for 40 solid years and is surprised when he puts his hands on her. Does she not research as to why his other 3 marriages didn't work? I don't recommend putting hands on a woman but you really can't be surprised when things get volatile and he does put you in a headlock or something to try and get you to calm down some.

I can't blame Flair for putting his hands on his ex no matter what she said or did. Women have a way of bringing out these type of incidents in the best of men.

Surely she didn't marry Flair cause she thought he was her one true love.....not at his age and her's.
12/9/12 4:29 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
batman32314 -
Nonlinear -

This Phone Post
Wooooo! Phone Post
12/9/12 4:46 PM
wetdream

HA! Phone Post
12/9/12 6:43 PM
G-Hands
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ric would be a wealthy man if not for his woman issues.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.