UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson Silva's badass Brazilan Nike ad

12/4/12 11:17 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

12/4/12 11:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
simonpe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
12/4/12 11:49 AM
sacredhate
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub titles needed for me...and i'm surprised his part is like a cameo...anyone else in that as successful in there sport as he is?
12/4/12 11:51 AM
Jons Forsberg

Neymar's badass Brazilan Nike ad.

fixed.
12/4/12 11:52 AM
Jons Forsberg

sacredhate - sub titles needed for me...and i'm surprised his part is like a cameo...anyone else in that as successful in there sport as he is?

12/4/12 11:55 AM
sacredhate
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool. i like the ad...paints a different picture of brazil than what is often portrayed in fighter back stories put on by Zuffa where it seems like in Brazil you're either rich and need to armed security 24/7 or you're dirt poor and have to physically fight for every meal.
12/4/12 12:03 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg - 
sacredhate - sub titles needed for me...and i'm surprised his part is like a cameo...anyone else in that as successful in there sport as he is?

a 20 year old Neymar who hasn't played in a world cup, a  top european league, or the champions league has accomplished as much as Anderson?

also this isn't an Anderson Silva Ad.....it's a Nike Ad  that features a few people

12/4/12 12:05 PM
Elite Hunting

DamnSevern - 
Jons Forsberg - 

a 20 year old Neymar who hasn't played in a world cup, a  top european league, or the champions league has accomplished as much as Anderson?

also this isn't an Anderson Silva Ad.....it's a Nike Ad  that features a few people

Not as accomplished ... yet. But FAR more popular and well known internationally than Silva.
12/4/12 12:05 PM
Jons Forsberg

a 20 year old Neymar has the mission of carrying the Brazilian team to a WC win at home in 2014. That alone eclipses MMA in it's entirety.
12/4/12 12:06 PM
Jweinberg
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
Jons Forsberg - 

Yes Phone Post
12/4/12 12:08 PM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

constipated

12/4/12 12:14 PM
DamnSevern

Jons Forsberg - a 20 year old Neymar has the mission of carrying the Brazilian team to a WC win at home in 2014. That alone eclipses MMA in it's entirety.

do you always label missions a success before they are even carried out?

12/4/12 12:16 PM
FUEL TV

Edited: 12/04/12 12:23 PM
The Most UFC On TV, fuel.tv/getfueltv

Looks like a FUEL TV commercial, so yeah, it's the best thing ever. Phone Post

12/4/12 12:16 PM
DamnSevern

I guess a constipated ass is a bad ass

12/4/12 12:30 PM
Jons Forsberg

DamnSevern - 
Jons Forsberg - a 20 year old Neymar has the mission of carrying the Brazilian team to a WC win at home in 2014. That alone eclipses MMA in it's entirety.

one could argue that being a Libertadores winner and top 5 striker in the World is more successful than being the champion at a niche sport, besides Nike chose guy with more starpower obviously.
12/4/12 12:59 PM
john joe
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey

MMA is bigger than soccer, have you not heard?
12/4/12 1:01 PM
Tommyunited

4later Phone Post
12/4/12 1:08 PM
DamnSevern

Jons Forsberg - 
DamnSevern - 

one could argue that being a Libertadores winner and top 5 striker in the World is more successful than being the champion at a niche sport, besides Nike chose guy with more starpower obviously.

one could argue anything one wants.  one could even change the argument to suit his own needs.

the question you initially responded to was "anyone else in that as successful in there sport as he is?"

you replied with a pic of neymar.  sure, he maybe more popular and/or wealthy, but he has not accomplished as much as Anderson.  Yes, if he is a star in the upcoming world cup, hell be absolutely massive, but that hasn't happened yet.

12/4/12 1:14 PM
Jons Forsberg

"but he has not accomplished as much as Anderson."

Olympic Silver medalist, South American champion and player of the year in Brazil, it all depends on how you rate his accomplishments in a bigger sport compared to Anderson's.
12/4/12 2:26 PM
Elite Hunting

DamnSevern - 

Whether he is successful at it or not doesn't change the fact that he is a higher profile athlete than Anderson Silva.
12/4/12 2:27 PM
Elite Hunting

DamnSevern - 
Jons Forsberg - 
DamnSevern - 

one could argue anything one wants.  one could even change the argument to suit his own needs.

the question you initially responded to was "anyone else in that as successful in there sport as he is?"

you replied with a pic of neymar.  sure, he maybe more popular and/or wealthy, but he has not accomplished as much as Anderson.  Yes, if he is a star in the upcoming world cup, hell be absolutely massive, but that hasn't happened yet.

Then here is your answer. Lionel Messi is more successful in his sport than Anderson Silva is in his.

/Thread
12/4/12 2:27 PM
disbeliever
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

must be work blocked
12/4/12 7:07 PM
inf0
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah... God is a fraud. Live strong.

12/4/12 7:51 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really anythin badass about the ad besides the fact that theres a mixed martial artist in it. Shows the progression of the sport for sure Phone Post
12/4/12 11:21 PM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care at all that he's not the solo feature in that commercial. I'm just so fucking happy for Anderson and all the success and admiration he has achieved in the past few years Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.