UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ Penn's face

12/4/12 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Da Ghost
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After fighting Rory, will it look better, the same, or worse than it did after he fought Nick Diaz? Phone Post
12/4/12 11:27 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badger, badger, badger, badger.

12/4/12 11:27 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badger, badger, badger, badger.

12/4/12 11:29 AM
MarkRobinson
1290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJs face will look the same at the end of the fight. Rory is not going to box up BJ like nick did. rory is the one who will look a mess. 

12/4/12 11:33 AM
sacredhate
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory tough...but i don't think he lands so many strikes
12/4/12 11:35 AM
Chaz Johnson

I hope bj humbles macdonald. It'd be nice than blast Peter Parker for having terrible style Phone Post
12/4/12 11:42 AM
Pride Wanderlei

MarkRobinson -

BJs face will look the same at the end of the fight. Rory is not going to box up BJ like nick did. rory is the one who will look a mess. 

This

I guess NO ONE remember rd 1 of Diaz-Penn fight Phone Post
12/4/12 11:42 AM
Pride Wanderlei

Pride Wanderlei -
MarkRobinson -

This

Remembers Phone Post
12/4/12 12:40 PM
Silverball
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not to take anything away from that beating Nick put on BJ in the second round of their fight, but BJ's eye was busted in training. The stitches were barely out.

FYI Nick's face looked worse after the Penn fight than it did after five rounds against Condit. Phone Post
12/4/12 12:50 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see it looking worse Phone Post
12/4/12 12:55 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/4/12 12:57 PM
ausgepicht

Pride Wanderlei - 
MarkRobinson -

This

What does that have to do with anything? Has there ever been a fight scheduled for one round? Did the Penn/Diaz fight go one round? Why be so selective with your reasoning?

12/4/12 1:09 PM
Da Ghost

MarkRobinson -

Remember what Rory did to Che Mills face?

BJ does have a better ground game but once he gasses he becomes a punch bag, Rory is a lot bigger and if BJ has to carry his weight for long enough it will tire him out Phone Post
12/4/12 1:12 PM
Card
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/4/12 1:26 PM
ausgepicht

While I think this fight could easily be a BJ Penn, motivated and fired up destruction, people are reaaaaaalllly underestimating Rory. This fight could easily go the other way and be a case of out with the old and in with the new. Not sure why BJ fans HAVE to hate his opponents and every fight is going to be a complete, total, and devestating destruction of his opponent and nothing else. Borderline psychotic, really.

12/4/12 1:41 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Card - 

wow...look at all that blood splatter on rorys back!

12/4/12 2:16 PM
ausgepicht

Stephen Holder - 
ausgepicht - 

While I think this fight could easily be a BJ Penn, motivated and fired up destruction, people are reaaaaaalllly underestimating Rory. This fight could easily go the other way and be a case of out with the old and in with the new. Not sure why BJ fans HAVE to hate his opponents and every fight is going to be a complete, total, and devestating destruction of his opponent and nothing else. Borderline psychotic, really.

Yeah because its not like Rory doesn't come across like a sociopath or anything. The guy is just fuckin weird.

Lately in interviews and in that Fox special he makes really odd comments and seems somewhat disconnected from reality. His body language around GSP in that one part where they were training even seems to communicate that hes not aware of his surroundings or where hes at in life. If this is intentional then the guy is brilliant in a Chael sort of way but I don't really think the kid can help himself. He might need to be locked up imo.

Based on your post, I think it's pretty obvious who the sociopath and weirdo is. Really? Rory should be locked up? lol...

12/4/12 2:19 PM
SonnendbySilva
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Da Ghost -
MarkRobinson -

Remember what Rory did to Che Mills face?

BJ does have a better ground game but once he gasses he becomes a punch bag, Rory is a lot bigger and if BJ has to carry his weight for long enough it will tire him out Phone Post
And if I remember correctly I'm sure che mills landed some nice shots on Rory and had him shooting in. BJ Penn is a better fighter than che mills. No disrespect but BJ is on another level. Phone Post
12/4/12 4:38 PM
Dazednconfused
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! -

Rofl Phone Post
12/4/12 4:42 PM
Shroom
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
Card - 

pimple stiltskin bro
12/4/12 5:00 PM
Rear Naked Chode
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
Card - 

Lol
12/4/12 5:11 PM
Ingee22
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht -

I dont know man, if you watch all these pre fight shows they put on, a lot of people are saying its a "changing of the guard" type shit, i feel people aren't giving BJ that much of a chance. Im a penn fan and i haven't hated all his opponents, i am also a canadian which could potentially sway me to be a homer for Rory. But the dude is a complete fucking weirdo, you can tell he was just a MASSIVE nerd before he did any type of training. He also has this cockiness/arrogance to him that id like to see punched out of him...probably good for his own benefit too. Phone Post
12/4/12 5:11 PM
Ingee22
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
Card - 

Hahahahaha great call! Phone Post
12/4/12 5:24 PM
Da Ghost

Hard not to feel bad for Che in those pictures Phone Post
12/4/12 6:08 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penns face will look alot better than rorys back...looks like chael and rory both on that same diet.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.