UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BJ Penn's face

12/4/12 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digitdigit - I'd like to see Rory get kickfucked but I think he is waaaay to fucking big for BJ. BJ said 2-3 weeks ago he was 174lbs I believe and he said he is about at fight weight. Oh what's that fuckers name who took Straka's job? Anyway, I can't remember. Someone posted the link the other day but that guy was talking to Straka and Ariel about how miserable Rory acts and looks the week of the fight from his cut. Rory posted a pic before the cut last time and he said he was 200lbs and he was ripped. I don't think he will be quite that big but if Uncle Creepy cut 25 for his last fight I don't see it being a problem for a guy so much bigger than Creepy to cut 30lbs. Who knows though, fighters don't like to tell you what they really weigh at fight time. I just think he will be about 195lbs but that just my thoughts. I do think he can wear BJ down for a couple rounds with his size and then finish him off or more likely tire him out the whole first round and then get it to the ground for the next 2. I'm not sure why I even took the time to post this shit but.....I did. So enjoy my thoughts.

He starts around 200#s, cuts the weight and is back up to 190#s by fight time. 

Did you just tell us to enjoy your thoughts? Damn 12ers.

12/5/12 1:56 AM
Sigitywop bears

ausgepicht -

While I think this fight could easily be a BJ Penn, motivated and fired up destruction, people are reaaaaaalllly underestimating Rory. This fight could easily go the other way and be a case of out with the old and in with the new. Not sure why BJ fans HAVE to hate his opponents and every fight is going to be a complete, total, and devestating destruction of his opponent and nothing else. Borderline psychotic, really.

Lol at the dude that boils with rage any time bj's name comes up on a message board calling people psychotic Phone Post
12/5/12 3:55 AM
kung fu theater

looks like jizz on his back, mixed with blo Phone Post
12/5/12 9:32 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 12/05/12 9:32 AM
Sigitywop bears - 
ausgepicht -

While I think this fight could easily be a BJ Penn, motivated and fired up destruction, people are reaaaaaalllly underestimating Rory. This fight could easily go the other way and be a case of out with the old and in with the new. Not sure why BJ fans HAVE to hate his opponents and every fight is going to be a complete, total, and devestating destruction of his opponent and nothing else. Borderline psychotic, really.

Lol at the dude that boils with rage any time bj's name comes up on a message board calling people psychotic Phone Post

Yes, right. My post there was so full of rage. You can see the "GRRRRRRRR" if you read in between the lines of my post, hold your breath and squeeze your buttocks together as tight as possible.

#sureyoustalkingmeisnotpsychoticatall

12/5/12 9:41 AM
BLACK ROOSTER
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/5/12 9:42 AM
BLACK ROOSTER
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how crazy is that size difference? ^^^^^^^

12/5/12 9:50 AM
ausgepicht

BLACK ROOSTER - 

Nick is sitting upright and BJ is slouching. Let's not go there with weight cutting for Nick. He's a very lean guy, not muscle bound, and does a lot of endurance competitions in between fights. He is not known for a massive weight cut. BJ chose 170 to fight at and it isn't like he is unaware of the size of fighters. If he felt the guys were too big, he'd go to 155#s.

12/5/12 10:11 AM
ausgepicht

digitdigit - 
ausgepicht - 
digitdigit - I'd like to see Rory get kickfucked but I think he is waaaay to fucking big for BJ. BJ said 2-3 weeks ago he was 174lbs I believe and he said he is about at fight weight. Oh what's that fuckers name who took Straka's job? Anyway, I can't remember. Someone posted the link the other day but that guy was talking to Straka and Ariel about how miserable Rory acts and looks the week of the fight from his cut. Rory posted a pic before the cut last time and he said he was 200lbs and he was ripped. I don't think he will be quite that big but if Uncle Creepy cut 25 for his last fight I don't see it being a problem for a guy so much bigger than Creepy to cut 30lbs. Who knows though, fighters don't like to tell you what they really weigh at fight time. I just think he will be about 195lbs but that just my thoughts. I do think he can wear BJ down for a couple rounds with his size and then finish him off or more likely tire him out the whole first round and then get it to the ground for the next 2. I'm not sure why I even took the time to post this shit but.....I did. So enjoy my thoughts.

He starts around 200#s, cuts the weight and is back up to 190#s by fight time. 

Did you just tell us to enjoy your thoughts? Damn 12ers.

I've been around a loooooooong time as a lurker. I been around on this site as long as I can remember. :). I wish I could find my original name but I don't remember the old email I had so that I can get my password. Besides, its' really kinda of gay to take someone less seriously because or the time their name says they signed up. "Enjoy my thoughts" comment was just a joke remark. It's kinda weird thinking on your part to even remark on that as if I'm trying to "grace people with my thoughts" or some such shit. You seem like a very odd person to even bring that up.

Yes, how very odd that I bring up something someone posted on a forum full of threads and posts. Where's my head? People say "Enjoy my thoughts." all the time. It's like saying "Hello."

It's not "gay" to take someone less seriously because of their time stamp. 90% of retarded threads have one thing in common. Would you take someone with less experience in any facet of life less seriously? Would you take relationship advice from someone dating for 2 weeks or married for 3 years? Want a doctor fresh out of med school to operate or someone with 10 years experience? Stop being stupid, defensive, and weepy.

12/5/12 10:11 AM
BLACK ROOSTER

ausgepicht - 
BLACK ROOSTER - 

Nick is sitting upright and BJ is slouching. Let's not go there with weight cutting for Nick. He's a very lean guy, not muscle bound, and does a lot of endurance competitions in between fights. He is not known for a massive weight cut. BJ chose 170 to fight at and it isn't like he is unaware of the size of fighters. If he felt the guys were too big, he'd go to 155#s.

just posted to show their faces. not making any other kind of excuse.

but wow look at the size difference of their heads.

anyhow i can only wish that bj would drop back down to 55.

12/5/12 10:17 AM
ausgepicht

BLACK ROOSTER - 
ausgepicht - 
BLACK ROOSTER - 

just posted to show their faces. not making any other kind of excuse.

but wow look at the size difference of their heads.

anyhow i can only wish that bj would drop back down to 55.

Oh there is definitely a size difference. I am not refuting that at all. 

Regardless, that is such a great pic. What MMA is all about right there.

12/5/12 6:22 PM
WRESTLENOW

rory is gonna smash him imo, but i wouldnt be surprised at all if bj won.
12/5/12 6:47 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
Pride Wanderlei - 
MarkRobinson -

BJs face will look the same at the end of the fight. Rory is not going to box up BJ like nick did. rory is the one who will look a mess. 

This

I guess NO ONE remember rd 1 of Diaz-Penn fight Phone Post

What does that have to do with anything? Has there ever been a fight scheduled for one round? Did the Penn/Diaz fight go one round? Why be so selective with your reasoning?

Well Diaz has the unique ability to outpace and tire nearly anyone, particularly someone with a penchant for gassing.

BJ did a wonderful job, until he started getting cut off, eating ribroaster and gassing.

Now it's a total cop-out to say BJ was just out of shape for that fight, but considering he handled Diaz so well in the first and how amazing his camps been going this time, it's a fair point to bring up when trying to analyze the fighter and predict... Don't know why you got so defensive at PrideWanderlei bringing that up lol
12/5/12 6:49 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now to be fair, if Rory can take down BJ we'll probably see him fade hard, but if his TDD is in form then I think he's got a real chance to fuck up Rory.

I wanted Rory to win, but I'm still too much of a BJ fan and I know Ares is going to be a great prospect in the future regardless, so I'm kinda pulling for BJ now lol
12/5/12 6:53 PM
MattyECB

MarkRobinson - 

BJs face will look the same at the end of the fight. Rory is not going to box up BJ like nick did. rory is the one who will look a mess. 

C'mon that ain't fair either lol Too much nuthuggery polarizing ppl against or towards BJ

Rory has some serious GnP and a great work rate. If BJ's TDD doesn't hold up, which I really hope it does, then he'll be in for a long ass night. Especially considering Rory's weight and strength differential.

BJ's ability to TD Fitch really inspired me, and I'm hoping he can throw Rory off his game completely and get a TD or sweep early, before focusing on his boxing later on. Either way this is going to be a great fight, and I wouldn't want to bet on either fighter lol
12/5/12 7:02 PM
UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG!
845 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
MarkRobinson - 

C'mon that ain't fair either lol Too much nuthuggery polarizing ppl against or towards BJ

Rory has some serious GnP and a great work rate. If BJ's TDD doesn't hold up, which I really hope it does, then he'll be in for a long ass night. Especially considering Rory's weight and strength differential.

BJ's ability to TD Fitch really inspired me, and I'm hoping he can throw Rory off his game completely and get a TD or sweep early, before focusing on his boxing later on. Either way this is going to be a great fight, and I wouldn't want to bet on either fighter lol

How did BJ's takedowns on Fitch inspire you? Did you start taking wrestling afterwards? I  was definitely surprised by them.....

12/5/12 7:43 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
Sigitywop bears - 
ausgepicht -

Yes, right. My post there was so full of rage. You can see the "GRRRRRRRR" if you read in between the lines of my post, hold your breath and squeeze your buttocks together as tight as possible.

#sureyoustalkingmeisnotpsychoticatall

I don't understand why you want to believe people are stalking you all the time. It's simply that you post in every fucking thread. It's like you want to be wanted. You're like that sad runt of the litter puppy that crawls around with it's two good legs just wanting it's mother's love. And then the mother eats it.

Anyway, I don't see Rory doing anything near what Nick did to Penn's face. Although I think Rory will win.
12/6/12 1:36 AM
MattyECB

UGCTT_SMASHED BY A BIG RIG! - 
MattyECB - 
MarkRobinson - 

How did BJ's takedowns on Fitch inspire you? Did you start taking wrestling afterwards? I  was definitely surprised by them.....

lol poor choice of words, I guess. I mean it inspired confidence in his abilities at WW.

Although Fitch isn't a particularly large WW, espcially since that fight was rt after he went faggoty vegan, he's still a great grinder and test on someone's wrestling abilities. BJ showed he can still ragdoll someone and work his sweep and ground game from the bottom.

He can definitely handle the best, and if he can keep Rory standing, this could turn into an ugly fight. In the very least if he can work an active bottom game
12/6/12 1:44 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I either accidentally voted BLACK ROOSTER down or I accidentally voted ausgepicht up. Either way it is pretty tragic :(
12/6/12 1:47 AM
tbi0904
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 
Card - 

wow...look at all that blood splatter on rorys back!

Saturday night is gonna be a rough one for you, isn't it?
12/6/12 1:58 AM
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ not getting the joke

12/6/12 5:18 AM
aluminum_rooster

Rory doesnt have the hands to stand with BJ at all.....look for a quick finish by BJ.

Hopefully brutal.

12/6/12 6:43 AM
Mike Valentine
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.