UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Need new anime

12/4/12 3:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
moiststpierre
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello geek grounders can you suggest new anime for me to watch?

I'm currently watching
Sword art online
Fairy tail
Zetsu no tempest
K

Please don't suggest full metal alchemist I have seen both and didn't care for them as well as naruto and one piece Phone Post
12/4/12 4:31 PM
eatmorebeans
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiger & Bunny
12/4/12 4:31 PM
GrendelX
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guyver. The old cartoon not the current one. Phone Post
12/5/12 10:10 AM
paw
1528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

moiststpierre -  Hello geek grounders can you suggest new anime for me to watch?

I'm currently watching
Sword art online
Fairy tail
Zetsu no tempest
K

Please don't suggest full metal alchemist I have seen both and didn't care for them as well as naruto and one piece Phone Post

You didn't like Full Metal Alchemist or FMA: Brotherhood?!?!?  Heathen!  ;)

I haven't seen the anime you're following, so I'm taking a WAG on what you would like....hope this helps:

Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night

Darker than Black, Darker than Black: Ryusei no Gemini

Freezing

Rideback

Eden of the East, Eden of the East: The King of Eden, Eden of the East: Paradise Lost

Witch Hunter Robin

12/5/12 1:51 PM
moiststpierre
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry paw ={ lol the episodes just seemed to drag and I was bored with them. I've seen the fate series and really enjoyed those as well as darker then black I will check out the others you suggested though.
Also i highly suggest you check out sword art online and zetsu no tempest both are really good Phone Post
12/5/12 6:41 PM
paw
1528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

moiststpierre -  Sorry paw ={ lol the episodes just seemed to drag and I was bored with them. I've seen the fate series and really enjoyed those as well as darker then black I will check out the others you suggested though.
Also i highly suggest you check out sword art online and zetsu no tempest both are really good Phone Post

You liked Fate and Darker than Black?  Gotcha.

Hellsing Ultimate and Black Lagoon are "darker" than Darker than Black, but might interest you.  Both are short series.  You might also like Highschool of the Dead, which is another super short series based on the every popular zombiepocalypse.  Add on Gai Rei Zero and Shikabani Hime...and those are all the dark/horror titles that I can think of off the top of my head.

For more action/adventure there's: Basilisk, Tokyo Maijin, Blood + (blood plus), Claymore, Gunslinger Girl, Last Exile, La Chevailer D'Eon, Samurai  7 and Samurai Champloo.  Of those, I'd strongly recommend Gunslinger Girl, Samurai 7 and Saumari Champloo.

Also...this is more slice of life, but Mushi-shi is sublime and highly recommended.

12/6/12 5:43 AM
Rox19
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I wish I had more time to watch anime.... Just trying to catch up on One Piece now.

Wait, Helsing Ultimate?! Is there a sequel I don't know about?! Phone Post
12/6/12 8:32 AM
paw

Rox19 -  Damn I wish I had more time to watch anime.... Just trying to catch up on One Piece now.

Hellsing Ultimate follows the original Hellsing manga.  Hellsing diverges signifcantly from the orignal manga.

It's similar to the differences between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

12/6/12 2:50 PM
moiststpierre

thank you paw for the list of anime to watch i just got done watching gai rei zero and enjoyed it. i will check out the others you listed as well and you get my VTFU for the day thanks again sir
12/7/12 10:23 AM
bogle1
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw -
Rox19 -  Damn I wish I had more time to watch anime.... Just trying to catch up on One Piece now.

Hellsing Ultimate follows the original Hellsing manga.  Hellsing diverges signifcantly from the orignal manga.

It's similar to the differences between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Has hellsing ultimate been finished yet? I have the first four can't remember how it finished ha

Also op try paprika, the girl who leapt through time, Tokyo godfathers, perfect blue, claymore elfen lied, broken blade was pretty good aswell Phone Post
12/7/12 11:00 AM
paw

Edited: 12/07/12 11:01 AM
bogle1 - 
paw -

Has hellsing ultimate been finished yet? I have the first four can't remember how it finished ha

Also op try paprika, the girl who leapt through time, Tokyo godfathers, perfect blue, claymore elfen lied, broken blade was pretty good aswell Phone Post

re: Hellsing Ultimate

Soon.  There was a hiatus (several years?) after vol. 4.  But Vol. 5-8 have just been released by Funimation.

Paprika, Tokyo Godfathers, Perfect Blue are all highly recommended.

12/7/12 8:58 PM
VKX
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mirrai Nikki
Kara no Kyoukai
Tsukihime
Nodame Cantabile
Jormungand
12/8/12 12:42 AM
CursedHand
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome to the NHK

Paranoia Agent

Second season of Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.

Shiki

12/8/12 4:58 PM
johnnypayne
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll throw in a few more that I've enjoyed

Needless

Senkou no night raid

Punmpkin Scissors

Desert Punk

Shiki

Soul Eater

Folktales from japan

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu irohanihoheto

12/9/12 5:39 AM
Rox19
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked Claymore a lot.

Thanks for the details about Hellsing.
Wait, is there another FMA?! Man I'm out of it. You'd think I'd know, living in Japan and everything. Phone Post
12/9/12 8:30 AM
ec
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sword Art is awesome! Check out Space Brothers, it's the other series I'm keeping up with this season. Heartwarming stuff.

Sad that Sword Art is about to end, but I'm sure it will get more seasons. Phone Post
12/9/12 12:43 PM
Silhouette
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baki the grappler

Beserk

Gungrave

devil may cry anime aint bad

gunsligner girl

D. Gray Man
12/10/12 3:17 PM
bogle1
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is bleach good??

Just bought the first 3 series of it should arrive this week Phone Post
12/10/12 3:47 PM
moiststpierre

Bleach starts out good then gets boring then picks up again it's not bad there's way worse out there Phone Post
12/10/12 8:23 PM
killacox
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was watching sword art and enjoying the premise until they switched to the second game... how are you enjoying it?

cowboy bebop

summer wars

ghost in the shell movies and series

city hunter... not the anime but live action! 5 words for it... jackie chan as chung li

street fighter animes are great

Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete

full metal panic series

venture brothers cough

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.