UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Barao: McDonald fight 'makes sense'

12/4/12 5:02 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"My goal was to fight him because I wanted to unify the belts, but unfortunately he isn't in any condition for that," Barao said.

Cruz's injury would seem to clear the way for Barao to face McDonald, an opponent UFC President Dana White casually mentioned in recent weeks as a likely contender for the interim belt.

Barao admits he was already anticipating a potential fight with "Mayday" even before the news of Cruz's second procedure surfaced.

"I already had it in my mind that I could fight McDonald," Barao said. "He's coming off of good wins and good knockouts. It makes sense."

read entire article...

12/4/12 5:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ill take barao vs mcdonald.

12/4/12 5:26 PM
JTRipper
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barao really seems like the fight anyone anywhere kind of champion we need more of, interim or otherwise Phone Post
12/4/12 5:29 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JTRipper - Barao really seems like the fight anyone anywhere kind of champion we need more of, interim or otherwise Phone Post
Except when he said he was going to wait for Cruz right? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.