UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Rumors on if Punk cannot wrestle at TLC

12/4/12 5:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KyMart23
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

via Raj Giri of Wrestlinginc.com

With CM Punk having emergency surgery earlier today it has sent some WWE officials into a panic on what to do if Punk cannot compete at TLC next Sunday. It’s being reported that Vince McMahon and creative staff are coming up with other options at tonight’s Smack Down taping just in case CM Punk cannot return in time for TLC. One of the possibilities discussed earlier today is having CM Punk keep the title and adding Ryback in the Ladder match for the money in the bank briefcase match with Dolph Ziggler and John Cena. Another scenario that was brought up but is highly unlikely is to have Dolph Ziggler cash in on CM Punk and win the WWE Title. This would open up the door for another triple threat, unless they decided to do something with a Ryback vs Shield match. We will continue to follow this story tonight during the Smack Down tapings.

12/4/12 5:50 PM
PTSandman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dolph's MITB is specifically for the WHC, not the WWE Championship. Good luck explaining that Lucy.
12/4/12 6:01 PM
KyMart23
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's why i'm guessing the second option is not being taken serious, it would cause too much re-writes and changing of storys.

12/4/12 6:21 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say to not cancel the title match but cancel the 6man tag match and have punk come out with the shield and have the shield vs ryback with shield beating him down and climbing the ladder and handing the belt to punk Phone Post
12/4/12 7:22 PM
Ramirez83
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PTSandman - Dolph's MITB is specifically for the WHC, not the WWE Championship. Good luck explaining that Lucy.
WWE expects us to forget that,I'm sure if Cena wins he'll use it on Punk or Rock who'll have the WWE Title Phone Post
12/4/12 7:38 PM
UGCTT_omzzy
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cena will cash in for the WHC hes even talked about it in an interview where he says it eats at him hes the only one that lost a mitb challenge and he thinks sheamus and the big show are tough
12/4/12 7:54 PM
MMAhaiku
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Cena winning the case and cashing in for WHC is heading towards unification at Mania? Punk vs Rock vs Cena for all the gold. This could be the new belt that's allegedly been ready to go for a year now, too. Phone Post
12/4/12 7:56 PM
UGCTT_omzzy
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku -  Maybe Cena winning the case and cashing in for WHC is heading towards unification at Mania? Punk vs Rock vs Cena for all the gold. This could be the new belt that's allegedly been ready to go for a year now, too. Phone Post

if punk gets over rock at the rumble AND this match too WWE would be back to its peak imo
12/6/12 8:14 AM
Starship2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought whoever had the briefcase could cash it in for any wwe title? Phone Post
12/6/12 8:53 AM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starship2000 - I thought whoever had the briefcase could cash it in for any wwe title? Phone Post
I thought the same... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.