UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> RAW scores record low rating

12/4/12 6:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KyMart23
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last night's episode of WWE RAW garnered 3.44 million viewers, down 12% from the 3.92 million viewers the show drew last week.

It was the fewest viewers for any episode of the show in many years, earning even fewer viewers than the October 1st episode, which was the least viewed episode so far this year with 3.502 million viewers. Last night's episode was up against the monster Washington Redskins - New York Giants game, which scored a massive 16.21 million viewers.

The show drew 3.58 million viewers in the first hour and fell to 3.37 million in the second. There was a very slight piece of good news, as viewers only dipped marginally in the third hour, which garnered 3.36 million viewers. Still, it was the sixteenth week in a row where viewership for the third hour was below viewership in the second hour.

We hope to have the final rating shortly.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/1204/558455/wwe-raw-rating/#ixzz2E7wVFC1P

12/4/12 6:26 PM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm kinda surprised tbh. Raw has been stronger than usual in the last few weeks imo. Phone Post
12/4/12 11:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get how you avg a 3.3,4 viewership and that equals to a 2.5 rating?

12/5/12 1:03 AM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was a very strong Raw this week considering how bad it's been for the past few months. Hope they don't blame this on guys like Punk, Ziggler, Danielson, and Cesaro, or even the Shield. Only reasons I tune in every week.

That and to see Vickies ass jiggle.
12/5/12 1:05 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 - I thought it was a very strong Raw this week considering how bad it's been for the past few months. Hope they don't blame this on guys like Punk, Ziggler, Danielson, and Cesaro, or even the Shield. Only reasons I tune in every week.

That and to see Vickies ass jiggle.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

12/6/12 3:02 PM
jmlalonde
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't liked wrestling since Benoit Drop the title to Randy Orton. I watched the after math then tuned out. Tuned back in for the batista /HHH feud. The DX reunion with the spirit squad. Tuned out before the finish. And recently got back into it with "the shoot" Cm Punk stuff then tuned out after Kevin Nash and Triple H got involved (Im a HHH Fan/but he killed punk momentum) tuned back in for brock. And recently started watching again When the ryback Punk thing started. To my surprise I found out Punk been champion for almost a year at that point And was looking for respect.

In my opinion the wwe landscape hasn't been this good in years.

The CM Punk/Shield Feud With Kane/Daniel Bryan and Ryback stuff keeps me tune in every week.

Why I stay is because of the good midcard scene IC/US belts are putting on very good matches the two feuds leading up to the TLC PPV is what keeping me tuned in everyweek. Raw/Smakcdown and Main event. I haven't Been immersed in the universe like this in years.

And the John Cena /Ziggler feud good too. Could use less cheesy soap opera skits
12/6/12 3:24 PM
roninthebox
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmlalonde - Haven't liked wrestling since Benoit Drop the title to Randy Orton. I watched the after math then tuned out. Tuned back in for the batista /HHH feud. The DX reunion with the spirit squad. Tuned out before the finish. And recently got back into it with "the shoot" Cm Punk stuff then tuned out after Kevin Nash and Triple H got involved (Im a HHH Fan/but he killed punk momentum) tuned back in for brock. And recently started watching again When the ryback Punk thing started. To my surprise I found out Punk been champion for almost a year at that point And was looking for respect.

In my opinion the wwe landscape hasn't been this good in years.

The CM Punk/Shield Feud With Kane/Daniel Bryan and Ryback stuff keeps me tune in every week.

Why I stay is because of the good midcard scene IC/US belts are putting on very good matches the two feuds leading up to the TLC PPV is what keeping me tuned in everyweek. Raw/Smakcdown and Main event. I haven't Been immersed in the universe like this in years.

And the John Cena /Ziggler feud good too. Could use less cheesy soap opera skits
Ziggles dismantling of aj was still awesome an it is a very cheesy soap opera program but its giving ziggler time on the mic an a feud with the face of the company i just pray he dont lose his case i will probably quite watching for awhile Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.