UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Fighter hotel for Strikeforce Jan Ok City?

12/4/12 6:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jsdaugh34
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm interested in going, does anyone have insight where would be a good place to set up for autos?
12/19/12 5:48 PM
jsdaugh34
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, so I'm answering my own post bc I don't want to make another thread....

I will be at the last Strikeforce event on Jan 12 in Oklahoma City.

I am staying next to the arena at The Courtyard

I will be taking some Official Strikeforce gloves for autos...if anyone reading this would like to buy any of a specific fighter that I may run across there, shoot me a message or respond here.

I have 1 pair of XL Blue, 1 pair of XL Red Official Strikeforce gloves.

I will also have a pair of Warrior Red/White fight shorts to get miscellanous autos on. I am hoping for a Couture and Son sig.

Comments? Suggestions?

12/19/12 8:22 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if that is where they are staying, then try to go to everything. the press conference, the fighter workouts, the weigh-ins. sometimes all of this is open to public and free of charge.

Some of the fighters might do guest appearances at certain places around town and also might have seminars at certain mma schools in the area.

I might fly out to the event, i just dont know yet. Phone Post
1/9/13 4:41 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chk ur PM, plz..
1/10/13 8:37 AM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM'd you about the fighter hotel...
1/10/13 2:14 PM
bjjdna
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how much are the posters signed by the card sold for at the strikeforce events. I'd like one from this event.

fyi cormier is going to eventually whoop john bone jones...you heard it here first
1/10/13 2:42 PM
armbarheelhook

last SF event i went to was in Dallas.. they were selling them for $50. Phone Post
1/10/13 3:43 PM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the rousey kaufman ones were 100, tate/rousey and hwgp semis in cincy sept 2011 were 50
1/10/13 4:11 PM
bjjdna
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd really like to get a poster signed by the card from this event...who can help me out???
1/10/13 10:10 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bjjdna please send me a message or accept friend request I tried sending you a message but it wont go through.
1/11/13 8:50 AM
shatteredsoul14

ritchie, did you get a connection for event posters for this?
1/11/13 9:15 AM
bjjdna

pm sent ritchie

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.