UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> This holiday season, let's give back to our sport

12/4/12 6:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure many of you know who Cynthia Vance is from her highlight packages on Youtube along with the work she's done for Invincta,ProElite, and OneFC. She's an amazingly talented videographer, and she's constantly trying to give back to the combat sports community through her videos and through fundraising. If you don't know of her, you can check out her work at http://www.youtube.com/user/cynthiavance/videos?flow=grid&view=0 . The chick does some quality pieces, especially her GSP series.

Her latest project is called Fight Dreams, and is another attempt to give back to the combat sports community. She's chosen a gym in Arizona that is underfunded and understaffed, one that needs our help. Fight Dreams seeks to help pay for new equipment for these kids, many of whom don't have very much money and who are forced to use old, beat-up equipment In the spirit of the holiday season, I've come to the UG to ask for that help, because I know how giving many of you are, and this place has been my home for all things combat sports for the past few years.

Any information regarding Fight Dreams can be found here(although donating this link is no longer available): http://www.indiegogo.com/FightDreams . For a more comprehensive look at Vance's project, watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_A1I3s9KTQ

You can donate via Paypal to cynthia.vance@hotmail.com
If you have any questions about donating or the project, Cynthia Vance can be contacted on Twitter @CynthiaVance , or you can message her on Facebook or find her at that posted email.

This isn't spam, nor do I intend to waste any of your time. I'm not connected in any way to this project, outside of a desire to see it succeed.
If a blue namer could please make the links/videos clickable, I'd really appreciate it. And if Kirik or Chris could stick this, I know we could raise the money that Vance is shooting for before the Holiday season is over.
12/4/12 7:17 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if you don't plan to donate, consider Liking the FB page or TTT'ing this thread if you're gonna look at it....

Only takes a second and might help people learn about the project who might be interested in helping.
12/4/12 7:45 PM
RickStorm
1748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

TTT

12/4/12 7:57 PM
GriffinQ

Thanks, Rick!
12/4/12 9:15 PM
GriffinQ

Ttt Phone Post
12/4/12 9:25 PM
temujen
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt- for later Phone Post
12/5/12 3:56 PM
GriffinQ

Ttting this every day until Christmas Phone Post
12/6/12 2:08 PM
GriffinQ

Ttt Phone Post
12/6/12 2:18 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/7/12 4:44 PM
GriffinQ

More ttt's! Yayyyy Phone Post
12/10/12 3:52 PM
GriffinQ

Ttt Phone Post
12/22/12 9:55 AM
GriffinQ

ttt for OMA
12/22/12 9:59 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.