UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Overeem: I looked DFW in the eyes and apologized

12/5/12 2:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Toquinho
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looked dana in the eye.. And asked for the nr of lance armstrongs doctor Phone Post
12/5/12 2:27 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Reem stared into my eyes and said some shit, I would be inclined to agree.
12/5/12 3:19 AM
Gino_Corona
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigSleep - If Reem stared into my eyes and said some shit, I would be inclined to agree.
LOL I bet Dana was shitting his pants when he saw Overeem walk into his office. Phone Post
12/5/12 3:32 AM
Andy Rigg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evolvable - 
armbarseverywhere - 
Evolvable - I dunno. He still didn't really "own up to his mistakes" or "take responsibility" insofar as he still hasn't admitted to taking steroids.

As far as I know, he claimed it was a anti-inflammatory drug that a doctor gave him... in my mind, that isn't really owning up to his role in all this.

Of course, I am assuming that he knowingly takes steroids.

Who among you thinks he is all natural (i.e., no steroids)?

Steroids ARE anti-inflammatory drugs. Maybe Overeem needs a pharmacy tech on his team.

No no. You have the relationship wrong. Maybe all anti-inflamatories have steroids, but not all steroids are anti-inflammatory drugs.

But let's not focus on that. The point is, people think Overeem is being a big man here... but really he isn't. He hasn't admitted to his role in taking steroids (or his true purpose behind taking them). He isn't being a big man. He is being a coward.

as far as i know the confusion comes from some anti-inflammatories having a steroid base, but not all. ibuprofen, naproxen and diclofenac are all examples of NSAID
(non-steroidal anit-inflammatory drugs. i'm not a doctor though
12/5/12 10:30 AM
chaplinshouse
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I actually took the time to wait for him to finish with his business. I stepped into his office and took responsibility and I said it was my fault."

what a guy.  patting himself on the back justified.  is there really anything else he could have done/said?  that'd be like a husband coming home to you banging his wife and u look up with a rock hard dick and say "this is wrong.  i admit it.  this is my fault."  Then brag about how u took responsibility for it.  derp?

12/5/12 4:14 PM
bhealthy

the apology was not sincere. HEEM is just after the gummy worms in dana's fanny pack
12/5/12 4:26 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - I wonder what'll happen when he fails his second drug test. Will he look him in the eyes even more directly when he admits to Dana a second time that the failed drug test was his own fault again?

After he makes sweet PPV numbers Dana White will refer him to Sonnen doctor so he can get his steroids the legal way.

Nobody cares anymore about the steroid use,you should really get over it as well. Or are you still kidding yourself into believing that most MMA fighters are not juicing in one way or another.

12/5/12 4:26 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyways good for the Reem....

Hope he destroys Silva and finally gets that titleshot.

12/5/12 4:28 PM
French Fries Malone
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 -
Hocky Balboa -  He looked a gift horse in the mouth. Phone Post

....and then he ate it.
Serious lol!! Phone Post
12/5/12 4:44 PM
The Cooler

benjitsu13 - 
CREamed_by_DongJ - Stefan Struve is going to put him to sleep.

I can totally understand your -165 if you spout silliness like this.

lol that ain't why.

It's cause he looks like Cabbage Patch Elvis and is too dynamic for anyone to handle.

So jealously mixed with fear.
12/5/12 5:49 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He won't fail another drug test.

He is far too important to the UFC. Phone Post
12/5/12 7:18 PM
thefightphysician

Just to clarify: anti-inflammatories are divided into steroids (hydrocortisone, dexamethasone efc) and non-steroidals (aspirin, diclofenac, ibuprofen etc). The steroids in reference here have potent anti-inflammatory effect via a different mechanism to the NSAIDS but please note that these are NOT anabolic steroids. Phone Post
12/5/12 7:25 PM
SamboMMA

Kings21 - I wonder what'll happen when he fails his second drug test. Will he look him in the eyes even more directly when he admits to Dana a second time that the failed drug test was his own fault again?

Would you prefer if he did like Barnett and deny it each time?
12/8/12 1:44 PM
hubris
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he gets back to his roots of eating lot of stuff to get big

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.