UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Culinary Union up to more of the same

12/5/12 7:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacinto - lol

If they want to clean out FOX Sports promoting felon athletes they should start with the NFL on FOX shows first before they worry about anything else.

Agreed. If you want to clean out the felons from the other sports you would have nobody left in the NBA and NFL.
12/5/12 7:39 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malagant - Why doesn't somebody troll him. Call the number and pretend to be Eric Shanks. Have a long conversation with him and pretend what he is saying is making sense etc.

Call number "Good day, my name is Eric Shanks, may I please speak to a Mr. Serres. I received a letter from him in regards to a mixed martial arts events that my company with be broadcasting live. There are a few unsettling things in the letter which he wrote that I would like to discuss with him." Blah blah blah. Might get connected with him. Then waste an hour or two of his time. Finish off with a big FU, UG for life and a big hard laugh with maybe a couple more derogatory words.
Rise to the occasion sir. Phone Post
12/6/12 10:54 AM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Blake -
Malagant - Why doesn't somebody troll him. Call the number and pretend to be Eric Shanks. Have a long conversation with him and pretend what he is saying is making sense etc.

Call number "Good day, my name is Eric Shanks, may I please speak to a Mr. Serres. I received a letter from him in regards to a mixed martial arts events that my company with be broadcasting live. There are a few unsettling things in the letter which he wrote that I would like to discuss with him." Blah blah blah. Might get connected with him. Then waste an hour or two of his time. Finish off with a big FU, UG for life and a big hard laugh with maybe a couple more derogatory words.
Rise to the occasion sir. Phone Post
Anyone...bueller... Any one?

I would do it, but I have a southern accent. Phone Post
12/6/12 11:05 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Rockcod - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Rockcod - Good for them. Employing violent criminals makes the UFC look bad, and gives the opinions of a lot of MMA's opponents traction.

And I don't give a shit what boxing, or the NFL, or the NBA and their supporters accept. For once in the sport's existence, the MMA community should strive to be better than other sports, instead of aspiring to be *like* the other sports.

Jeremy Stephens has not been convicted.

Rampage making jokes and what not is irrelevant.

Get it yet?

Trujillo HAS been convicted, and he's not the first criminal the UFC's happily employed. I'm not content with seeing MMA being "like" boxing, the NFL, the NBA and other sports that welcome criminals and con men. I want MMA to be BETTER than that.

Get it yet?

People make mistakes.

I am a "criminal" because I used my mom's credit card without permission at 17 and she thought she would make a point. Turns out at 17 I was an "adult" and since it was just barely over 200 dollars they chose to make it a felony. Does this mean I should never get a great job my whole life because of that?

2 misdemeanors from 2007 for the CONSTANTLY abused "domestic abuse/etc" should not stop someone from being eligable to fight in MMA. You, nor I, know the full details. What I DO know is that any physical contact during an argument can be considered "assault/domestic abuse" even if you are holding a woman down from hurting YOU.

Get it yet?

12/6/12 12:13 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

Why does the culinary union hate mma THIS much? Its pretty damn annoying
12/6/12 12:18 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Why does the culinary union hate mma THIS much? Its pretty damn annoying

They don't hate MMA they hate the Fertittas. Anything that they can do to hurt them financially they will do, even if it is indirect and has DIRECT and hurtful consequences to others. It is about as pathetic as it gets.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Fertittas are documenting everything very carefully and working on a lawsuit against them.

12/6/12 12:38 PM
NJstileNJ
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his phone number is on there
12/6/12 12:47 PM
Belcherz_Twister

"So what did you do with your life?"

A: "Ohhh, lets see....I prevented MMA from happening in NY"

--> HELL it is for you
12/6/12 1:30 PM
TARRat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any thoughts on FoxSports' reply?

I'm thinking it was basically, "Yeah - we know. And?"
12/6/12 1:33 PM
PrinceAlbert

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/04/chris_serres_star_tribune_union_activist.php

Tool
12/6/12 1:39 PM
On the Mat
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone get any dirt on these union leaders or even members. We could start sending letters of our own to restaurants and hotel letting them know we dont want to stay or eat there because of the criminals.

fuckers
12/7/12 11:08 AM
Unseen
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Why does the culinary union hate mma THIS much? Its pretty damn annoying

They don't hate MMA they hate the Fertittas. Anything that they can do to hurt them financially they will do, even if it is indirect and has DIRECT and hurtful consequences to others. It is about as pathetic as it gets.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Fertittas are documenting everything very carefully and working on a lawsuit against them.

Hard to take legal action if everything they're saying is true. Don't get me wrong, they're a bunch of shit bathers. If they were smart they would give the info to a legit anti violence group and let them write the letter. That's how real politics is played. Phone Post
12/7/12 11:11 AM
Darup

This is what unions have come to in America. They used to fight for the worker and now they are just another crazy activist lobbying group. Phone Post
12/7/12 11:19 AM
UGCTT_Blake

On the Mat - Can anyone get any dirt on these union leaders or even members. We could start sending letters of our own to restaurants and hotel letting them know we dont want to stay or eat there because of the criminals.

fuckers
Restaurants are pretty much all full of degenerates. I know, I worked in them for years.. And I'm a degenerate. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.