UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Pick'em League - Week 13 Results

12/4/12 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sicko
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here are the weekly and updated cumulative results through week 13 of the NFL season.

It's still a tight race as I (sicko) have taken a one point lead over Caleb and saucylv33. But there are still four more weeks of football to be played, and only six games separate the top four players, so it's still anyone's game.

Props this week go out to Mr B Rock and Tommy Gunnz. Mr B Rock was the only player to get the SEA/CHI game right. As for Tommy Gunnz, not only was he the only one to get the CAR/KC game right, but with 11 correct picks, he had the most games picked right this week.

And now onto the results...

Weekly Results:
Tommy Gunnz: 11
sicko: 10
Caleb: 9
Khun Kao: 9
Mr B Rock: 9
saucylv33: 9
MentalRage: 7

Cumulative Results:
Cumulative results are in the format of Name: #_of_Wins (%_Picked_Correct), and are ordered based on number of games picked right.

sicko: 128, (66.67%)
Caleb: 127, (66.49%)
saucylv33: 127, (66.15%)
MentalRage: 122, (63.87%)
Tommy Gunnz: 117, (61.90%)
Khun Kao: 114, (59.69%)
east: 112, (64.37%)
Mr B Rock: 72, (72%)
Thage: 34, (61.82%)
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes: 16, (50%)
Joe VIP: 16, (50%)
Pretjah: 11, (68.75%)
Granpa: 9, (56.25%)
UGCTT_mofit: 9, (56.25%)
alxholic: 8, (50%)

PLEASE NOTE: Some of you might notice that your percentage picked correct went up more than expected this week. This is because I noticed that if you missed a game (usually the Thursday game) but still made picks for the rest of the week, the spreadsheet was counting the missed game as an incorrect pick. I feel that the percentage should represent the percent of correct picks from the games you picked, and shouldn't include the game you missed that week as an incorrect pick since no pick was made for it. I've made the correction, so some of you might notice that your correct picked percentages went up slightly more than expected this week
12/5/12 5:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Nice job Sicko...don't get too comfy in 1st place.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.