UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Going to tribute for the troops show this Sunday!

12/4/12 9:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigironmike79
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Managed to get some tickets for the show from a buddy in the military. Gonna be lil Mikey's first live show. He's four and loves wrestling so I'm so stoked to bring him to the show. Gonna make a PWE sign. Hopefully we will get on TV. Phone Post
12/5/12 12:25 PM
CryLikeAGirl
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice. Those shows are booked like a Saturday morning cartoon.
12/5/12 4:52 PM
bigironmike79
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be great for my son then. Are all the top guys usually on the show? He's gonna be fuckin heartbroken if he doesn't see cena or mysterio. Phone Post
12/5/12 5:36 PM
Wiggy
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for you, man! Know a couple peeps that went to the show at Bragg last year and absolutely loved it!
12/5/12 7:01 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigironmike79 - Should be great for my son then. Are all the top guys usually on the show? He's gonna be fuckin heartbroken if he doesn't see cena or mysterio. Phone Post
You guys will have a blast..! I did when i went to one. He should see those wrestlers there.. Alot of the guys in military love mysterio. In fact, i believe he got a bigger pop then cena when i went. Hope you have a great time!

If you run into Layla, please tell her she left her toothbrush at my house. ;) lol Phone Post
12/5/12 8:09 PM
bigironmike79

Was just reading online that u might have to show military ID at the door. I'm not military. I'll be the worst dad in the world if I get him all hyped up only to get shot down at the door. Phone Post
12/9/12 3:40 PM
bigironmike79

We made it. Me n my lil man are in our seats enjoying beer n pretzel now. Phone Post
12/9/12 4:38 PM
bigironmike79

Kid rock is pretty fuckin awesome live. Phone Post
12/9/12 7:19 PM
bigironmike79

Awesome!!!!! Phone Post
12/9/12 8:10 PM
Sofa King Cool
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How was it? Phone Post
12/10/12 8:19 AM
bigironmike79

Fuckin blast. Faces kicked everyone's ass like expected. Ryback is so over its unreal. Little man was in awe the whole time. Except when flo rida came out. Great show. Phone Post
12/10/12 10:31 AM
Wiggy
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigironmike79 -  Kid rock is pretty fuckin awesome live. Phone Post

Don't know how much of a set he did there, but if you liked it, you owe it to yourself to catch one of his shows. I caught one back in '07 and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Sounds like you had an awesome time!
12/10/12 7:11 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so did your boy get to see Cena and Mysterio? glad you guys had fun! Phone Post
12/10/12 7:16 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigironmike79 -  We made it. Me n my lil man are in our seats enjoying beer n pretzel now. Phone Post

PRETZEL!?!?!  Oh man, this dude knows how to enjoy a live event! 

12/10/12 7:29 PM
bigironmike79

armbarheelhook - so did your boy get to see Cena and Mysterio? glad you guys had fun! Phone Post
No mysterio. But cena was and my boy was totally marking out for him. They did a segment with d bry n animal from the muppets that was pretty funny. Little one has been calling me goat face since we left the arena. Phone Post
12/19/12 8:14 PM
armbarheelhook

so did u make a sign for us..? see if we can spot u in the crowd.. lol Phone Post
12/19/12 9:13 PM
bigironmike79

Nah. Once I found out where our seat was I bought Kleenex instead of poster board. Phone Post
12/19/12 9:26 PM
armbarheelhook

haha... was the show/ziggy v orton/sheamus the first match? or did they have a dark match? so far so good. 1 match plus commercials 24min.. lol Phone Post
12/19/12 9:33 PM
bigironmike79

No dark matches. Kid rock played for a while b4 the matches started. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.