UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> List of events around UFC on FOX 5 in Seattle

12/4/12 10:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
big_josh
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/07/12 1:04 PM

(Last updated Friday 10:05am PST - Weigh-ins also televised on FUEL TV)

This is for those of us who want to get the most out of the Seattle event and attend as many things as possible. This is a list I have compiled of everything UFC related happening around Seattle and the UFC on FOX event. This is just me gathering together info and puting it in one place, so if I missed something, please kindly let me know. Also do note, that the Underground Meet and Greet with Dana White is not on this list since it is a more private event, also note that the UFC Fight Club party on Friday post weigh-ins at Oskars is not listed on here.

You can find this list on Facebook that I keep it updated as I hear word on more happenings.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/ufc-fans-of-seattle/events-surrounding-ufc-on-fox-5-in-seattle/436752899720291

If you're from out of town, don't forget you can stop by and see Bruce Lee and his son Brandon Lee's gravesite in Seattle. It is up near Capitol Hill at Lake View Cemetery - 1554 15th Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98102

Wednesday

12:00pm - Open Workouts NO LONGER OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Grand Hyatt Seattle 721 Pine Street. 6th Floor.

Thursday

12:00pm – Pre-Fight Press Conference Free and open to public

Key Arena - Seattle Center Pavilion (Facing Key Arena, go to the right)

Friday

(Key Arena)

1:00pm – Doors Open for UFC Fight Club Members

2:00pm – Q&A with Demetrious “Mighty Mouse Johnson” begins

3:00pm – Doors Open to the public for Weigh-ins

4:00pm – UFC on FOX 5 Weigh-ins begin (also televised on FUEL TV)

4:30pm to 7:30pm - After Weigh-In Party w/ Jeremy Stephens, John Albert, Jake Shields, Court McGee and more.(Arrive before 5 for a raffle ticket for giveaways - signed gloves and t-shirts)

The Spectator, 529 Queen Anne Avenue Seattle

7:30pm – Joe Rogan stand-up comedy

The Parlor, 700 Bellevue Way Northeast #300 Bellevue (Tickets sold out)

9:00pm - UFC Back in Seattle Kickoff Party w/ Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson (and guests from the NFL)

Citrus, 1001 Fairview Ave N, Seattle

10:00pm - Pre-fight party w/ BJ Penn at PINK (tons of giveaways)

600 Pine St. Seattle (Fourth floor of Pacific Place)

Saturday

11:00pm to 1:00pm - Prefight Tailgate (arrive before noon for raffle ticket for signed gloves and t-shirts)

12:00pm to 1:00pm Mark Munoz autograph signing

Jacksons Food Stores, 10 Denny Way, Seattle

12:00pm – Doors Open at Key Arena for UFC on FOX 5

1:00pm - UFC on FOX 5 First bout begins (Live on Facebook)

2:00pm – UFC on FOX 5 FX Prelims begin

5:00pm – UFC on FOX 5 Maincard begins

8:00pm – UFC official Post Fight Party w/ Frank Mir, Court McGee and UFC Executive David White

Ozzies, 105 West Mercer Street Seattle

7:00pm to 1:00am - After Fight Party w/ Nam Phan (arrive before 8 for raffle ticket for giveaways - signed gloves and t-shirts)

9:00pm - Matt Brown's official after party

Ampersand Lounge, 113 Bell Street Seattle

9:00pm - Michael Chiesa's official after party (and Birthday party)

The New Orleans, 114 First Ave S. Seattle

10:00pm - Pro Elite Series after party with Team Means and Matt Brown

Ozzies, 105 West Mercer Street Seattle

Sunday

If you're still in town for the Seahawks vs. Cardinals NFL game, then join the after party!

10:00pm - Seahawks vs. Cardinals after party w/ Marshawn Lynch

Mirror Ultra Lounge, 505 Bellevue Square, Bellevue

Don't forget while you're in Seattle, you can stop by and pay your respects to Bruce and Brandon Lee.

12/4/12 10:57 PM
MoomBah
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Awesome. Will vote up when l'm on my comp. Phone Post
12/4/12 11:59 PM
big_josh
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump. I added info for Friday night party with Demetrious Johnson, and Matt Brown's after fight party.

Another update should come tomorrow once the Nate Diaz party is finalized. Thanks all.

12/5/12 12:20 AM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good work man. I'm SO jealous I can't go to this Seattle event. Should be an amazing weekend.
12/5/12 1:50 AM
jazzfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for posting.

FYI someone just got shot outside of Citrus a couple of weeks ago but I'm sure that it was an isolated event. I used to watch a few of the events there when they used to show the UFC.
12/5/12 11:13 AM
big_josh

jazzfan - Thanks for posting.

FYI someone just got shot outside of Citrus a couple of weeks ago but I'm sure that it was an isolated event. I used to watch a few of the events there when they used to show the UFC.

That occurance took place during a different promotional event. The promoter running the Mighty Mouse event at Citrus is much different, it will be a more mature crowd.

12/5/12 12:09 PM
big_josh

Bump - Michael Chiesa says he is still attending UFC on FOX and will still host his after party / birthday party. Info added above.

12/5/12 1:01 PM
big_josh

Update: Dave Scholler has confirmed that the Open Workouts that were once being publicized as open to the public, are in fact not open to the public due being forced to change spaces. Press conference tomorrow is still open to the public.

12/5/12 1:28 PM
pennviachoke
1114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Great thread VTFU!! Phone Post
12/5/12 1:43 PM
TheKidAintMine
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
12/5/12 1:45 PM
catchysignature
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU

12/5/12 2:56 PM
BrewBarry
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump - thanks for compiling!

12/5/12 3:13 PM
Captain Epic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow this is awesome a true mma fan's dream! now do we have any native UG tour guides to excort/explain the best route to hit all the sweet spots Phone Post
12/5/12 4:30 PM
big_josh

Bump - Added the address and a reminder for those who are coming in from out of town that Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee are buried here in Seattle. If you haven't been before, it is definitely a moving experience to visit there. Highly recommended.

12/5/12 5:11 PM
pennviachoke
1114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_josh -

Bump - Added the address and a reminder for those who are coming in from out of town that Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee are buried here in Seattle. If you haven't been before, it is definitely a moving experience to visit there. Highly recommended.

Thx for that reminder, gonna have to see that if I get time. Phone Post
12/5/12 11:35 PM
big_josh

Edited: 12/05/12 11:35 PM

BUMP - If you're planning to attend the Press Conference tomorrow (Free and open to the public), it begins at 12:00PM PST and it is located in the Seattle Center Pavilion which is right next to Key Arena. Here is a map, you'll see which building the Seattle Center Pavilion is.

So if you're facing Key Arena's front door, go around to the right, the pavilion is near the bottom right corner of the Key. (Pay no attention to the red lines/arrows)

12/7/12 12:06 AM
big_josh

BUMP this for all the details shown above for the weigh-ins tomorrow, as well as the pre-fight parties being held at The Spectator with a bunch of fighters, Demetrious Johnson's party, and BJ Penn's party. See above in the thread for all those details.

As for the UG folks I'll see you at the UG Dana White meet and greet! then I'm off to enjoy these other parties.

12/7/12 2:23 AM
Sigitywop bears
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are these free? I'll be there Tmr afternoon and would love to catch the penn party I'm pissed bc I won't be able to make the weigh ins Phone Post
12/7/12 11:04 AM
big_josh

Sigitywop bears -  Are these free? I'll be there Tmr afternoon and would love to catch the penn party I'm pissed bc I won't be able to make the weigh ins Phone Post

The parties, I don't know for sure. There may be a cover. Covers can range from 10 - 20, but I don't know for sure whether there will be a cover for these events or not. The Spectator, is a bar/restaurant so I don't believe they have a cover, the other parties for BJ Penn and Mighty Mouse are at club/lounges, so there may be a cover. But this isn't vegas, covers are cheaper here.

12/7/12 1:08 PM
big_josh

Updated to add that FUEL TV is showing the weigh-ins.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.