UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best MMA "non douche" apparel

12/5/12 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeyMarkIt1886
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aka_rtotheoh - RVCA does surfer stuff too. I like it a lot tho. i have a bj shirt i wear whener i watch fights and a hat. im on the fence about Venum. they have some pretty casual stuff. same with hayabusa. throwdown sold out and went d bag affliction Phone Post
Lol. You have an outfit for watching mma?

Bwahahaha! Phone Post
12/5/12 12:33 PM
R00STER
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF happened to Warrior Wear? To me, they had the coolest designs by far. They used to sponsor alot of big names including Carwin. I'd love to know what happened to them?
12/5/12 12:34 PM
R00STER
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeyMarkIt1886 - 
aka_rtotheoh - RVCA does surfer stuff too. I like it a lot tho. i have a bj shirt i wear whener i watch fights and a hat. im on the fence about Venum. they have some pretty casual stuff. same with hayabusa. throwdown sold out and went d bag affliction Phone Post
Lol. You have an outfit for watching mma?

Bwahahaha! Phone Post

lol @ "outfit"
12/5/12 12:50 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

behrens14 - Clinch Gear is nice, but I don't own a lot of MMA stuff because its all pretty expensive. I have Henderson's walkout shirt from the Shogun match and its one of my favorite shirts. Very nice quality and I love the design. I wear it every time a PPV is on.
Agreed, it's my favorite MMA related shirt. Phone Post
12/5/12 3:37 PM
standupwarrior
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Full Contact Fighter
12/5/12 3:58 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I probably own more Dethrone than anything else (not all of it is mma but I like it).
Rvca, T*U, 62, vxrsi also have good designs. Phone Post
12/5/12 5:53 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clinch Gear lost it for me when you could buy their shirts at Wal Mart.

I saw a Team Quest shirt, Clinch Gear and a generic Affliction next to MMA Elite camo shorts and knew they lost it in targeting the Bubba demo.

Death Clutch never sold out.

But Spencer's sold out of Death Clutch the day they started selling the gear.

Spencer's > Wal Mart so Death Clutch > Clinch Gear.

Death Clutch.

It's what bitches wish you'd wear. Phone Post
12/5/12 6:05 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 6:06 PM
Six Deuce Clothing, Owner
When we started out making shirts, "non douche" was few and very far between. It's a running joke now, but back then, literally every t-shirt had a pitbull, olde english writing, and sayings like "R U TOUGH?!? FUCK U!!!" In fact, that is most of the reason I started making shirts...I wanted to be able to wear MMA shirts in public. Of course, some of our shirts have had a little bit of douche in them, but for the most part, we have remained relatively douche-free.

Now, 7 years later, there are many more options for "non douche" wear. It is a different era of MMA. I'd like to think that we were, in a way, pioneers of this. While a lot of other companies have been roasted and flamed on the UG for their douchey designs, we have come out on the other side pretty much unscathed. I think other companies were aware of this.

So, even though we're still a little company, and older than most all of the companies mentioned on this thread, I would like to genuinely say, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU that we're still making lists like this. It means a lot!
12/5/12 6:37 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - When we started out making shirts, "non douche" was few and very far between. It's a running joke now, but back then, literally every t-shirt had a pitbull, olde english writing, and sayings like "R U TOUGH?!? FUCK U!!!" In fact, that is most of the reason I started making shirts...I wanted to be able to wear MMA shirts in public. Of course, some of our shirts have had a little bit of douche in them, but for the most part, we have remained relatively douche-free.

Now, 7 years later, there are many more options for "non douche" wear. It is a different era of MMA. I'd like to think that we were, in a way, pioneers of this. While a lot of other companies have been roasted and flamed on the UG for their douchey designs, we have come out on the other side pretty much unscathed. I think other companies were aware of this.

So, even though we're still a little company, and older than most all of the companies mentioned on this thread, I would like to genuinely say, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU that we're still making lists like this. It means a lot!

VTFU!
12/5/12 6:39 PM
CAlfar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaco...they have some simply yet nice looking stuff
12/5/12 6:52 PM
Nate 'Rock' Quarry
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course I have to throw my own line into the mix. Check it at www.zombiecagefighter.com The entire line is based on the screenplay I've written based on my life with... zombies thrown in.
I also have about a half dozen surfing shirts with the legendary artist from T&C Surf from back in the day. Having the man who was the creator of the coolest stuff from when I was a kid, designing shirts for me is just unbelievable.
12/5/12 11:05 PM
fayceofff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate 'Rock' Quarry - Of course I have to throw my own line into the mix. Check it at www.zombiecagefighter.com The entire line is based on the screenplay I've written based on my life with... zombies thrown in.
I also have about a half dozen surfing shirts with the legendary artist from T&C Surf from back in the day. Having the man who was the creator of the coolest stuff from when I was a kid, designing shirts for me is just unbelievable.

^Why is this man's name NOT GREEN?!
12/5/12 11:17 PM
DrMcTeepyourface
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scramble

Know their stuff is really bjj based but they make a few mma shorts and think they are expanding into mma a bit more. Nice guys, and great designs. Phone Post
12/5/12 11:26 PM
Vril

12/5/12 11:33 PM
GC111

Quik - When we started out making shirts, "non douche" was few and very far between. It's a running joke now, but back then, literally every t-shirt had a pitbull, olde english writing, and sayings like "R U TOUGH?!? FUCK U!!!" In fact, that is most of the reason I started making shirts...I wanted to be able to wear MMA shirts in public. Of course, some of our shirts have had a little bit of douche in them, but for the most part, we have remained relatively douche-free.

I'd like to vouch for 6 2 they have some uniquely designed gear.
12/6/12 9:24 AM
yusul
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jaco is pretty good.
12/12/12 9:35 PM
smurphys
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna go with RCVA although I wish they had bent billed hats, in tired of all these straight bills Phone Post
12/12/12 9:43 PM
Baboo Baby
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No votes for TapouT? All the badass street fighters in my hood wear TapouT Phone Post
12/12/12 9:44 PM
Baboo Baby
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smurphys - I'm gonna go with RCVA although I wish they had bent billed hats, in tired of all these straight bills Phone Post
Are they made of steel? If not, kind of grab both sides and squeeze together. It may actually bend if you trane grip strength. Phone Post
12/12/12 9:47 PM
Soggykong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ranger Up Phone Post
12/12/12 9:47 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

SixDeuce, VXRSI, the Samurai designs that Dethrone does, Roots of Fight, Sprawl

12/13/12 2:22 AM
smurphys
791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baboo Baby -
smurphys - I'm gonna go with RCVA although I wish they had bent billed hats, in tired of all these straight bills Phone Post
Are they made of steel? If not, kind of grab both sides and squeeze together. It may actually bend if you trane grip strength. Phone Post
Lol, they don't form as they're pressed to be flat, smart ass!!! On a serious note it can't be done and if so it's very slight and still looks ridiculous Phone Post
12/13/12 2:22 AM
smurphys

DiscipleDojo -

SixDeuce, VXRSI, the Samurai designs that Dethrone does, Roots of Fight, Sprawl

I forgot about Sprawl pretty simple and good merchandise Phone Post
12/13/12 2:24 AM
smurphys

Quik - When we started out making shirts, "non douche" was few and very far between. It's a running joke now, but back then, literally every t-shirt had a pitbull, olde english writing, and sayings like "R U TOUGH?!? FUCK U!!!" In fact, that is most of the reason I started making shirts...I wanted to be able to wear MMA shirts in public. Of course, some of our shirts have had a little bit of douche in them, but for the most part, we have remained relatively douche-free.

Cool stuff man, just got done looking at it Phone Post
12/13/12 2:28 AM
iamjohnny

Mumbly Joe - VXRSI

This.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.