UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best MMA "non douche" apparel

12/20/12 8:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vancouver BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the dbag that makes the shirt, not the shirt that makes the dbag Phone Post
12/20/12 9:08 AM
bad1121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus never tapped.

And affliction, no skulls, wings, crests,

Just pure clothing that turns u into an instant chick magnet and the toughest guy on earth. Pure badass. Phone Post
12/20/12 9:10 AM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/20/12 9:25 AM
Melvin Junko

MMA Elite at WALMART

Because every day low prices are never douchey....
12/21/12 12:13 AM
smurphys
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melvin Junko - MMA Elite at WALMART

Because every day low prices are never douchey....
Hahaha Phone Post
12/21/12 12:15 AM
sitchpack

Im sorry, but contract killer, jesus didnt tap, and one more round are the douchebag brands that destroy MMA's image. Phone Post
12/23/12 4:55 AM
smurphys
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a hard time finding a comfortable pair of fight shorts that I can wear during training etc Phone Post
12/23/12 4:58 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smurphys -  I have a hard time finding a comfortable pair of fight shorts that I can wear during training etc Phone Post

hit up quik from six duece

12/23/12 5:59 AM
myee8
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sitchpack - Im sorry, but contract killer, jesus didnt tap, and one more round are the douchebag brands that destroy MMA's image. Phone Post
The name "jesus didn't tap" says it all... Phone Post
12/23/12 1:23 PM
SilentSamurai8
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - Would anyone be interested in selling non douchey MMA clothing?

Il post some of my art. I'd love to make like a line of shirts.

Phone Post
Wait a minute here, that second picture is a picture of me!? That is originally a picture of me at Pan Am's submitting a guy with the triangle arm bar. He's tapping in midair… I like the pattern it's put over it though.

Where did you get that pic? Phone Post
12/23/12 1:27 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SilentSamurai8 -
caseharts - Would anyone be interested in selling non douchey MMA clothing?

Il post some of my art. I'd love to make like a line of shirts.

Phone Post
Wait a minute here, that second picture is a picture of me!? That is originally a picture of me at Pan Am's submitting a guy with the triangle arm bar. He's tapping in midair… I like the pattern it's put over it though.

Where did you get that pic? Phone Post
I know I used as reference photo it's not exactly right lol. I got permission from the guy who took it. I don't have his name on my phone you probably know it, since he said he's your friend. But everywhere I host it his names posted (deviant, red bubble) I hope you like it! Phone Post
12/23/12 1:30 PM
caseharts

Ross finlayon. Is his name.

I got his permission I promise lol. He saids it was okay to use it as a reference. Phone Post
12/23/12 2:06 PM
SilentSamurai8
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - Ross finlayon. Is his name.

I got his permission I promise lol. He saids it was okay to use it as a reference. Phone Post
Yep, I know Ross. Great photographer, Ralph Gracie purple belt, etc.

Well, asy screen name may hint at, I love the design and am surprised I even came across this thread. Now "I" want that shirt! Lol

I saw the first one and thought "wow I love that style". Then when I saw mine and thought that's cool…even looks like my game. In fact, have a pretty well-known pic like that...

Anyway. I'm using the app and am not sure if you can PM me but what area are you from? Are you seriously thinking of doing T-shirts in this fashion because I love the style. Similar to the Gracie submission T-shirts… The ones where they would have faceless figures in say a knee bar and then a description of the bar with a synopsis: 6 months out. Phone Post
12/23/12 2:19 PM
caseharts

SilentSamurai8 - 
caseharts - Ross finlayon. Is his name.

Yep, I know Ross. Great photographer, Ralph Gracie purple belt, etc.

Well, asy screen name may hint at, I love the design and am surprised I even came across this thread. Now "I" want that shirt! Lol

I saw the first one and thought "wow I love that style". Then when I saw mine and thought that's cool…even looks like my game. In fact, have a pretty well-known pic like that...

Anyway. I'm using the app and am not sure if you can PM me but what area are you from? Are you seriously thinking of doing T-shirts in this fashion because I love the style. Similar to the Gracie submission T-shirts… The ones where they would have faceless figures in say a knee bar and then a description of the bar with a synopsis: 6 months out. Phone Post

Ya he was a real stand up guy when I contacted him. I asked him if I could reference it and he was really cool with it and liked what i made with it.  He said he was gonna show you I guess hes a busy man. he definitely seemed like it. 

hahaha ya I found his site and I really like his photos that one of you really stood out. it wasa clean moment of dominance in my opinion.

Im in texas and yes I'd love to do shirts if you have any ideas my friend shoot me an email at case.harts@gmail.com

thanks again for the kind words man hopefully we can set something up.

12/23/12 2:23 PM
JoeMimic
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Deuce all day. Phone Post
12/23/12 2:37 PM
Vril

jTheHybridwolff - 
Vril -

Wow those shirts are awesome really like the grey one who makes them? Phone Post

http://secure.gracieacademy.com/categories/tees/

12/25/12 5:11 AM
Naheb
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/25/12 5:16 AM
Naheb
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True honour looks pretty cool Phone Post
12/31/12 4:34 AM
smurphys

Received some RVCA gear for Christmas and some fight shorts made locally.. Really solid gear.. Thanks everyone for your feedback Phone Post
12/31/12 4:45 AM
caseharts

JoeMimic -  Six Deuce all day. Phone Post

hoping to work with him soon

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.