UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> News on Dolph Ziggler & Wade Barrett

12/4/12 11:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/04/12 11:36 PM

Two of WWE's brightest young Superstars, Wade Barrett and "The Show Off" Dolph Ziggler, are getting good reviews backstage in WWE right now and the feeling is that both of them are ready to become truly big-time players in WWE.

Dolph Ziggler in particular has been getting rave reviews ever since last year when he was the United States Champion on Raw, and there have been rumblings that Dolph's hard work will finally be rewarded in a big way.

Ziggler is expected to retain his Money In The Bank briefcase/contract against John Cena at the upcoming Tables, Ladders and Chairs pay-per-view, and it's been well-documented that Ziggler is expected to eventually cash in the contract and become a two-time WWE World Champion. No word on when exactly Ziggler might cash in, but it was reported a few months back that Ziggler was expected to do so by the end of 2012.

12/5/12 12:17 AM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please be true

I'll be forced to take a few weeks off if they take that briefcase from him 

12/5/12 12:25 AM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope it's true for both. I might sound crazy, but I think Barrett has the potential to be the face they want Sheamus to be. Just don't make him goofy or even have him talk too much. Just come out and fuck shit up Phone Post
12/5/12 4:20 AM
RML
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he loses the case I'm out. Phone Post
12/5/12 6:50 AM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML - If he loses the case I'm out. Phone Post
Same here ill be hitting up grizz to see whats good overseas in japan an completely drop wwe altogether Phone Post
12/5/12 10:08 AM
Tom Lawlor
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roninthebox -
Same here ill be hitting up grizz to see whats good overseas in japan an completely drop wwe altogether Phone Post
Just start watching New Japan anyway. Phone Post
12/5/12 10:28 AM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly he's not ready to win the title.

Don't get me wrong he has the mic/ring skills for it, the problem is he's been booked to look weak in all of his matches.

Sure intelligent fans will know he's ready, but he won't be over with the masses until he starts continuously winning matches.
12/5/12 11:24 AM
BigWilliam
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letting Cena wipe the floor with him on Raw did not help matters. Him getting a good win over Cena in that match would have made all the difference in the world.
12/5/12 11:47 AM
RML
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

triso - Honestly he's not ready to win the title.

Don't get me wrong he has the mic/ring skills for it, the problem is he's been booked to look weak in all of his matches.

Sure intelligent fans will know he's ready, but he won't be over with the masses until he starts continuously winning matches.

We're not talking about Ziggler winning the title.. we're talking about Ziggler keeping the case.

12/5/12 1:24 PM
CryLikeAGirl
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

triso - Honestly he's not ready to win the title.

You know what's funny, my 65 year old dad still watches WWE and we talk about it over lunch once a week. He's not a "smart" fan by any means. This week he was saying how good Dolph is (actually saying his name) and how he's becoming one of the top guys. There are only a few people whose matches he won't fast forward through. Dolph is one of them now.
12/5/12 1:35 PM
roninthebox
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor -
roninthebox -
Just start watching New Japan anyway. Phone Post
Yes i need to Phone Post
12/5/12 2:48 PM
Tom Lawlor
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And don't forget Big Japan too! Somehow a crappy garbage fed now rules. Phone Post
12/5/12 3:23 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fun fact. wwe just signed a deal with new japan wrestling.
12/5/12 3:37 PM
TheBearStare
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say what? Whats the deal consist of? Phone Post
12/5/12 3:41 PM
Tom Lawlor

Thought it was All Japan. Phone Post
12/5/12 4:02 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor -  Thought it was All Japan. Phone Post

it was AJPW 

12/5/12 4:02 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWE News: WWE reportedly signs deal with All-Japan Pro Wrestling that could lead to talent swaps
Sep 19, 2012 - 05:32 PM

Several sites are reporting that WWE has signed a working agreement with All-Japan Pro Wrestling that could pave the way for talent swaps between the company. John Laurinaitis met with All-Japan officials during last month's WWE tour of Japan, and it is believed the deal was finalized there. 

12/5/12 4:21 PM
grizz632
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - And don't forget Big Japan too! Somehow a crappy garbage fed now rules. Phone Post
Shockmaster Lawlor is correct. NJPW DDT, K-Dojo, and Dragon Gate are my regulars, but BJW is fun stuff Phone Post
12/5/12 11:13 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha i trolled u guys good. all part of my heel turn.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.