UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 2/3 American Champs are from Arizona

12/5/12 1:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dom Cruz and Benson Henderson. Both are from separate camps. AZ is a great state for fighting.

WAR AZ!
12/5/12 1:50 AM
Phisher

There are four American champs.

12/5/12 1:51 AM
THP

2/11 American champs are from Arizona and I just think that's very special
12/5/12 1:54 AM
OFC

In a couple days Nate Diaz will be champ and in a few months Michael MayDay McDonald will be interim champ, which will make 2 UFC Champs from 209!

War 209! Phone Post
12/5/12 1:58 AM
OFC

I'm not hating on Arizona, just California is due for some UFC gold. Phone Post
12/5/12 2:01 AM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AZ repping pretty hard... Knew I moved out here for a reason ;) Phone Post
12/5/12 2:09 AM
Johan Von Brügermëister

Jones is from new York
Demetrius Johnson fights out of Washington state Phone Post
12/5/12 2:11 AM
OFC

Just wondering wasn't old schooler Heavy Weight Champion Ricco Rodriguez from Arizona Phone Post
12/5/12 2:38 AM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -
GriffinQ -  AZ repping pretty hard... Knew I moved out here for a reason ;) Phone Post

Moving there doesn't make you from there. You would be "fighting out of"

Where did I say I was from here? All I said was that it was representing itself well and that I moved out here for a reason(which was obviously a joke).
And your way of looking at it means AZ only has one champ, considering Bendo is from Washington Phone Post
12/5/12 2:39 AM
sunnyko
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OFC - Just wondering wasn't old schooler Heavy Weight Champion Ricco Rodriguez from Arizona Phone Post
You sir are correct, he was.

And Bader, Dollaway. Phone Post
12/5/12 2:40 AM
sunnyko
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
FinestScotch -
GriffinQ -  AZ repping pretty hard... Knew I moved out here for a reason ;) Phone Post

Where did I say I was from here? All I said was that it was representing itself well and that I moved out here for a reason(which was obviously a joke).
And your way of looking at it means AZ only has one champ, considering Bendo is from Washington Phone Post
FinedtScotch needs to chill dafuq out.. He's just sayin brah. Phone Post
12/5/12 2:41 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

GriffinQ - 
FinestScotch -

You moved there for no reason?
12/5/12 3:09 AM
GriffinQ

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
GriffinQ - 
FinestScotch -

I moved out here for college... Not because of the professional fighters in the area Phone Post
12/5/12 3:13 AM
shallowkal

GriffinQ -
GriffinQ - 
FinestScotch -

I moved out here for college... Not because of the professional fighters in the area Phone Post
So the actual reason you moved out there was for college? Glad we got to the bottom of that little mystery Phone Post
12/5/12 3:22 AM
GriffinQ

shallowkal -
GriffinQ -
GriffinQ - 
FinestScotch -

So the actual reason you moved out there was for college? Glad we got to the bottom of that little mystery Phone Post
I aim to please Phone Post
12/5/12 9:30 AM
mestregruber
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo was born in Colorado and lives in Arizona. It's not exactly accurate to say he is from Washington, although he grew up there. Phone Post
12/5/12 10:44 AM
joesonshuevos
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU, Also ties to Severn, Kerr, Monday, Riggs, Varner, and the cherry on the sundae the Predator

On a side note, Kendall Grove cornered a guy at a RITC, as did Pride veteran Anderson Silva, ADCC veteran Trevor Lally, KOTC veteran Chris Brengan, and Northern California Wine Country Fighting Veteran Ulysses S Gomez.

12/6/12 2:26 AM
THP

Tons of great fighters fight from Arizona. Who could forget Joe Riggs and Drew Fickett?

The state has a great BJJ circuit too, run by Megaton and Gustavo Dantas; two legends in their own sport.

Two champs, a great BJJ circuit, and hot weather. AZ is a great fight state.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.