UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Werdum:Reem is on the ‘special juice’ all the time

12/5/12 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeAdroit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 10:45 AM

“For sure, the time in 2006, when I fought with him. For sure he was on the juice again. The special juice. All the time he’s on the special juice. I don’t know. In Japan it’s not like here in the U.S.A. There’s a lot of control, I like that, but in 2006 in Japan, in Pride there was control, but not 100 percent. They had tests but don’t find the drugs.”

Werdum also talks on his match-up against "Big Nog" which already has a scheduled date.

“I’m a complete fighter now. Before I was just a jiu-jitsu guy. I want a good fight with him [Big Nog], because I want an opportunity [to fight] for the belt. I think I’ll fight for the belt. First Minotauro, June 8th. Maybe October or November I’ll fight whoever has the belt, whoever is the champ at this time. I think 2013 is my year.”

Full Article on CagedInsider.com

12/5/12 2:06 PM
ranier wolfcastle
998 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 5:28 PM

you likea the juice eh?

12/5/12 4:08 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love juice. Phone Post
12/5/12 4:28 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In other news

Water is wet… Phone Post
12/5/12 8:53 PM
Jack_Bauer
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nigga, what the fuck is juice?

It's Apple Drink!

It's green!

12/5/12 8:54 PM
Loser Born Natural
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juice box? Phone Post
12/5/12 9:00 PM
sadisticsoldier
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want that purple stuff.
12/5/12 9:04 PM
Hocky Balboa
8521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So much cock juice.

-Werdum Phone Post
12/5/12 9:14 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt AO would wear this shirt if he wasn't serious about being straight edge;

12/5/12 9:33 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While eating Horse Crunchies. Love that cereal. Phone Post
12/5/12 9:50 PM
rioz17

Dude should just shut up if JDS put his ass out I can't imagine what reem will do to him if he dosent try and kept the fight on the ground like a little bitch like he did in strikeforce
12/5/12 9:52 PM
falsecrack
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gummy bear juice
12/5/12 10:59 PM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Owner, Designer
rioz17 - Dude should just shut up if JDS put his ass out I can't imagine what reem will do to him if he dosent try and kept the fight on the ground like a little bitch like he did in strikeforce
If you don't like fights on the ground stick to boxing! Phone Post
12/5/12 11:07 PM
Toquinho
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Reem wears that shirt to the weigh in Phone Post
12/5/12 11:17 PM
LFTM
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem only eats horses with h testosterone levels.

Explains everything. Phone Post
12/5/12 11:31 PM
bigdee1983420
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum is a great fighter with his evolved striking,and superior jujitsu game. But,to me he sounds a little bitter here towards Overeem. There fight wasn't Alistair best performance,but neither was it Werdum's either. I have know problem with wrestling,grappling,and jujitsu/ground fighting. But,if you want the fight there,you have to be good enough to get it there. Falling to your butt,everytime somebody engages you w/striking. Is not a good way to get it in your superior jujitsu realm. I felt Reem won that fight because he landed the more powerful strikes,stuffed takedowns/controlled the ground,and dictated were the fight went. Its the same as the Anderson Maia,and Leites fights. You cann't expect more from a guy like Anderson/Reeem when they egage,and the oppenent falls down. Expecting a ground fight,its not that easy,you have to be willing to get the fight there. Although a 3rd fight with Overeem,and Werdum in the UFC would be awesome. I still would pick Reem to win with his elite K-1 Boxing.MuayThai skills. JDS,Overeem,Cain,Werdum,Daniel Cormier etc.. are all great stylistic skillfull fights.
12/6/12 12:04 AM
Piyo

bigdee1983420 - Werdum is a great fighter with his evolved striking,and superior jujitsu game. But,to me he sounds a little bitter here towards Overeem. There fight wasn't Alistair best performance,but neither was it Werdum's either. I have know problem with wrestling,grappling,and jujitsu/ground fighting. But,if you want the fight there,you have to be good enough to get it there. Falling to your butt,everytime somebody engages you w/striking. Is not a good way to get it in your superior jujitsu realm. I felt Reem won that fight because he landed the more powerful strikes,stuffed takedowns/controlled the ground,and dictated were the fight went. Its the same as the Anderson Maia,and Leites fights. You cann't expect more from a guy like Anderson/Reeem when they egage,and the oppenent falls down. Expecting a ground fight,its not that easy,you have to be willing to get the fight there. Although a 3rd fight with Overeem,and Werdum in the UFC would be awesome. I still would pick Reem to win with his elite K-1 Boxing.MuayThai skills. JDS,Overeem,Cain,Werdum,Daniel Cormier etc.. are all great stylistic skillfull fights.

Bitter or not, he's stating the truth.
12/6/12 12:18 AM
bigdee1983420
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Piyo - 
bigdee1983420 - Werdum is a great fighter with his evolved striking,and superior jujitsu game. But,to me he sounds a little bitter here towards Overeem. There fight wasn't Alistair best performance,but neither was it Werdum's either. I have know problem with wrestling,grappling,and jujitsu/ground fighting. But,if you want the fight there,you have to be good enough to get it there. Falling to your butt,everytime somebody engages you w/striking. Is not a good way to get it in your superior jujitsu realm. I felt Reem won that fight because he landed the more powerful strikes,stuffed takedowns/controlled the ground,and dictated were the fight went. Its the same as the Anderson Maia,and Leites fights. You cann't expect more from a guy like Anderson/Reeem when they egage,and the oppenent falls down. Expecting a ground fight,its not that easy,you have to be willing to get the fight there. Although a 3rd fight with Overeem,and Werdum in the UFC would be awesome. I still would pick Reem to win with his elite K-1 Boxing.MuayThai skills. JDS,Overeem,Cain,Werdum,Daniel Cormier etc.. are all great stylistic skillfull fights.

I wouldn't say that my friend,Overeem never tested positive for a named steroid on the banned list. He had elevated T to E ratio,and he explained why that was to the commsion ala the anti-inflamm/testosterone injection. He passed everysingle test prior to that test,thats a fact. The test he took before,and after the Brock fight he passed. You cann't really excuse somebody of something,or label them as a cheater. Unless you've seen them personaly inject PED's into there body. Its been almost a year,and Reem is still HUGE. You would think if he was on the juice,that he would be off by now. Why would he risk his whole career.Onething nobody can over look is Overeem's elite K-1 Boxing/MuayThai/WrestlingD&O/Grappling skills. Thats what matters when he steps inside the Octagon.
12/6/12 12:20 AM
bigdee1983420

Meant to say accuse somebody not excuse somebody.
12/6/12 12:31 AM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigdee1983420 - 
Piyo - 

I wouldn't say that my friend,Overeem never tested positive for a named steroid on the banned list. He had elevated T to E ratio,and he explained why that was to the commsion ala the anti-inflamm/testosterone injection. He passed everysingle test prior to that test,thats a fact. The test he took before,and after the Brock fight he passed. You cann't really excuse somebody of something,or label them as a cheater. Unless you've seen them personaly inject PED's into there body. Its been almost a year,and Reem is still HUGE. You would think if he was on the juice,that he would be off by now. Why would he risk his whole career.Onething nobody can over look is Overeem's elite K-1 Boxing/MuayThai/WrestlingD&O/Grappling skills. Thats what matters when he steps inside the Octagon.

"You cann't really excuse somebody of something,or label them as a cheater. Unless you've seen them personaly inject PED's into there body."

lol I'm going to continue to believe that you can label someone a cheater when they fail drug tests designed to catch cheaters as they are actively cheating.
12/6/12 1:13 AM
bigdee1983420

My point is Reem never tested positive for a named steroid on the banned list. I wouldn't say that makes him a long time user of steroids. To me he explained clearly why his T to E ratio was elevated with the anti-inflamm/Tes. injection. If you take all of the steroid rumors out of the equation,and just focus on the fighters abilities. Alistair Overeem is a very,very dangerous mma fighter. His technique/timing,and being measured is much better since coming to HWT. You can take all the steroids you want,but if you don't have that technique down. It will get you nowhere,and Reem has amazing technique for somebody his size. Thats what matters!
12/6/12 3:23 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Werdum kidding.

Even Alister has never been officially caught i think its likely he used PED. But guess what so do more the at least 50 % of the fighters in the UFC. The will never be able to prove it conclusively because most of these guys and there teams are actually smart about it but it is still happening.

And it would be somewhat unlogical if it wouldnt happen either. PED bring risk with them but these can be negate for a large part by restrictions the same part the risk of brain injury gets negate in full contact sports like MMA/boxing and Football.

Plus the size and strenght difference a Silva has is ''honest'' because we was born a ''freak'' of nature. Because when its natural and from ''God'' it is Ok. Everybody with half a brain knows this is silly. We have no problem when Silva fights undersized guys because he is not cheating with his size like Overeem is supposedly doing. If there really a problems with fairness then frankly Silva should not even be fighting in this current heavyweight division. He would have an unfair advantage not based on his skill on most ''normal'' people. But instead of complaining about that people seem to embrace these ''freak'' matchups.

Anyways the whole point is moot because Werdum is obviously railing against someone he perceives as a threat.

Siva is a decent fighter but he will get smashed by the Reem just like Cain has smashed him. If Werdum want the Reem to lose against a fellow Brazilian he should pray that JDS wins his fight against Cain because he will be the favorite in a fight against the Reem.

12/6/12 4:58 AM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

falsecrack - Gummy bear juice

12/6/12 5:12 AM
baaight

Werdum should shut the fuck up if he's going to go that direction, since his friend actually got caught using the steroid boldenone a few years back...
12/6/12 6:21 AM
stonepony

rioz17 - Dude should just shut up if JDS put his ass out I can't imagine what reem will do to him if he dosent try and kept the fight on the ground like a little bitch like he did in strikeforce

Overoids lost the stand-up against Werdum. Just like Overoids has lost the stand-up against every decent opponent he has faced in MMA.

Subtract steroids, and Overoids wouldn't even have a contract right now. Before steroids, he was Brandon Vera without the talent.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.