UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The official "Get abs/six pack in 2013" thread.

12/10/12 10:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweating on the bike... Get yours ! Phone Post
12/10/12 11:00 AM
Motivated BJ
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been gettin it in for awhile now. So I'm in this bitch Phone Post
12/10/12 11:23 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
12/10/12 11:43 AM
Nitecrawler
1530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Sweating on the bike... Get yours ! Phone Post

Fuck yeah. In 80 minutes I'm taking my lunch hour to run 5 miles. I'll come back to work a sweaty mess, and I'll towel off and powder my balls but fuck em if they got a problem with my natural musk LOL :)
12/10/12 12:11 PM
Choochy
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In again.

Last christmas, 267lb

Currently, 181lb

Target is 145-150lb

Should be obtainable depending what gets thrown my way this year. Although my goal this year isn't weight loss, its to not get hurt/die paraskiing and wingsuit diving.

Will update as I go with the weight drop and fun shit I keep pushing myself to do.

Starting with Europe in January. Phone Post
12/10/12 12:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Sweating on the bike... Get yours ! Phone Post

Fuck yeah. In 80 minutes I'm taking my lunch hour to run 5 miles. I'll come back to work a sweaty mess, and I'll towel off and powder my balls but fuck em if they got a problem with my natural musk LOL :)
Lol... Fuck um, get yours! Phone Post
12/10/12 12:40 PM
RustyTrombone
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all over it. Currently 190lb. I reckon if I can get to 165ish I'll be able to see some definition in the stomach area. I'll post pics if I get there Phone Post
12/10/12 12:42 PM
Thr33finger
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Will post before pics in a bit. 240 lbs (108 kg). 5'10.

Goal is 170. Plus I want my first mma fight before I turn 30 in April 2014. Phone Post
12/10/12 1:52 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am so in. For the six pack and the MMA fight. Having at least one fight just to say I did it has always been on my bucket list. Truth is, I am not getting any younger. 31 years old 5'10 164.8 lbs. I was 184 lbs when I started back to Jiu jitsu two months ago.

Just ran a 20:59 5k this morning. So my goals..

1. Have six pack. (Be ripped)

2. Take an amateur MMA fight.

3. Compete in at least 8 grappling/Jiu jitsu tournaments

4. Run a 5k in under 19 minutes. Phone Post
12/10/12 2:06 PM
grizz632
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YoungGunABKJ - lst christmas i was 320 right now im 178

but i dont think ill be able to get the cut up abs.
You're my new hero, that's about what I weigh now and what I'd love to get down to. I'm gonna try like hell to make it happen this year Phone Post
12/10/12 2:23 PM
Dr. Cheffa
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/10/12 2:31 PM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is getting great! Many guys with a nice goal! Phone Post
12/10/12 2:36 PM
rhino x2
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so Im 173. Down from 190+ last year this time. Ive been too 163 recently but gained 10 pounds back
getting old 34 and need to get back in shape. Started grappling again and exercises hour daily atleast.

Eating better but bad habits.

So what's the game plan?

How to loose belly too abs?
12/10/12 2:36 PM
Nitecrawler
1530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attn: All Cubicle Warriors within my immediate area,

That lovely bouquet of odoriferous emanations left in my wake and that is presently wafting through the air ducts is my ball sweat with a subtle hint of baby powder. To you it may be an olfactory mix of natural musk and ass, but to me it represents something else entirely.

To me, it represents my defeat over the tyranny and comfort of my office chair.

To me, it is a fragrant representation of me screaming to the world "I WILL NO LONGER BE THE FATBODY YOU SEE BEFORE YOU!"

To me, the smell, you know that pungent tang smell...well it smelled like victory...

In short, although the tincture of eau de Nitecrawler may at this very moment be assaulting your olfactory senses, it's very essence adhering to your nose hairs like a man clinging to a small branch before falling off a precipice:

12/10/12 2:41 PM
Mrs. Crawler
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are quite the wordsmith dear - lol.

By the way - I'm in - I want a 6 pack. I need motivation. I'm not posting pics though :)
12/10/12 3:00 PM
Nitecrawler

Mrs. Crawler - You are quite the wordsmith dear - lol.

By the way - I'm in - I want a 6 pack. I need motivation. I'm not posting pics though :)

LOL thanks beeyotch.

Here is your motivation btw, you have 4 months to get a six pack (as you are thin as hell now, just have to tone).

For every week over 4 months that you don't get a six pack I get to bang a hooker. Sound good? LOL :)
12/10/12 3:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Mrs. Crawler - You are quite the wordsmith dear - lol.

Rules... Lol Phone Post
12/10/12 3:51 PM
Nitecrawler

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Rules... Lol Phone Post

LOL! No pics but here is vid of Mrs. Crawler and I running Tough Mudder:

12/10/12 4:00 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome video man! I was going to do the Spartan Race at one point and never did. After watching that video I want to add to my list of goals. Seems like a great time.

5. Run Spartan / Tough Mudder type race. Phone Post
12/10/12 4:08 PM
Mrs. Crawler
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
Mrs. Crawler - You are quite the wordsmith dear - lol.

LOL thanks beeyotch.

Here is your motivation btw, you have 4 months to get a six pack (as you are thin as hell now, just have to tone).

For every week over 4 months that you don't get a six pack I get to bang a hooker. Sound good? LOL :)

LMAO - can you pick something that is less likely to bring home a disease?
12/10/12 4:11 PM
Nitecrawler

shoudawhouda -  Awesome video man! I was going to do the Spartan Race at one point and never did. After watching that video I want to add to my list of goals. Seems like a great time.

5. Run Spartan / Tough Mudder type race. Phone Post

I've done four Tough Mudders, the Super Spartan, The Rebel Race and the Down & Dirty Race at this point. Kind of burnt out on them now but seriously it's something I would tell everyone to do at least once as it really is an amazing experience!!!!

Mrs. Crawler - LMAO - can you pick something that is less likely to bring home a disease?

A fleshlight just isn't as fun and probably won't motivate you properly. Four months beeyotch, make it happen or it's hooker time!!!!! LOL :)
12/10/12 4:19 PM
redrum85
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in. I'll try my best, good stories here, congrats to everyone that had great success in 2012. Myself I went from 315lbs to 235, hoping to be 200 or less by spring/summer 2013. Keep up the good work everyone. I strongly recommend a paleo style diet, worked great for me Phone Post
12/10/12 8:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Nitecrawler -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Rules... Lol Phone Post

LOL! No pics but here is vid of Mrs. Crawler and I running Tough Mudder:

Gd shit!!!

Pictures of everyone's Belly's now! Am I the only fat fuck who knows the damn rules! Phone Post
12/10/12 10:28 PM
UGCTT_Roadkill
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted mine waiting on a blue to help Phone Post
12/10/12 11:11 PM
PrettyBoy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to do this!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.