UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The official "Get abs/six pack in 2013" thread.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/11/12 11:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
upgrayedd25
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since we're not starting till 2013 I've eaten Oreos every night this month. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:04 PM
transhermaphrodite
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In as fuck. Awesome idea, Nitecrawler. I've also never been able to get down to a six pack. Having just recently turned 30, I'd like to have that once while its still possible. I'm 5'9, around 210 having come down from 250 over the last couple years. Probably need to lose another 20.

Looking forward to seeing this get moving. I could use the motivation.
12/11/12 8:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warmasheen - I havent had abs in 5 years. Fuck this. I'm getting them back. Phone Post
Lets do this.

Team Abb Phone Post
12/11/12 11:04 PM
Nitecrawler
3183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I want to look like this motherfucker when I'm done LOL.

Sucky character but god damn! Phone Post
12/12/12 10:00 AM
Motivated BJ
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tryin to get as cut as i can been at it for awhile now

12/12/12 10:05 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4857 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warmasheen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
warmasheen - I havent had abs in 5 years. Fuck this. I'm getting them back. Phone Post
Lets do this.

Team Abb Phone Post

TEAM ABB!!!!

Lets get crackin man. No wheat. Regular Cardio!

Last 3 weeks I'm from 224 to 214.8. I'm trying the slow approach, bodybuilder type weight routines so I wont loose as much weight as I want but I should tone the fuck up before spring.
Heading to the gym now... Team Abb! Phone Post
12/12/12 11:05 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Fucking cardio.... Sweating like a piggy on the Bike!

Team abb Phone Post
12/12/12 5:48 PM
Auswilliam
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Height :- 5'9
Weight :- 68.5KG 151 LBS

Goals :-
* Well this thread is all about abs. So i will start there ;)
* I start touch football in Jan. Last season i went the whole game and didnt score a try. My motivation is to actually score a try this season ;)

Pics :- To come. For some reason photobucket keeps moving them on its side.
12/13/12 2:18 AM
PrettyBoy
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just started the bulletproof intermediate fasting diet. And am going to try my best to start kicking ass and working out regularly. I'll get a starter pic when I have a few moments. Phone Post
12/13/12 2:57 AM
Bulleit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN. Phone Post
12/13/12 4:46 AM
SmasherSnu
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don;t give a shit about six pack abs, I like to look like a damn man, not some sissy from the cover of GQ, but I would like to get my bench up to 500 this year and squat over 600...so if I qualify Ill join your team...
12/13/12 4:50 AM
ShanTheMan
1241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in motherfucker!

I am gonna do my own thread of all the new bitches I bone in 2013 too. I hope for success in both of these threads
12/13/12 9:59 AM
UGCTT_improved my self of steam
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is my fat ass. Hope everyone reaches their goals. Good Luck. http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/F-Th3OG/20121213_092158.jpg Blue a little help please. If pic will not work my bad i suck at the internet.
12/13/12 10:04 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

warmasheen - Long Cardio tonight!!!!!!!! Team ABB!!
Just got back from the Gym... Hit the cardio real hard.... Team Abb!

Just got to figure out a way to seal the pie hole... I'm trying to be a reformed man, but my former gang affiliations ( Team Fat Kid) and way of life has been hard to escape... I have a weakness for Sour Gummies... Especially after the clock strikes 4:20pm ... Must find way to join the 2 lives together in a harmonious balance... Team Fat Abbs?!?!? Phone Post
12/13/12 2:41 PM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need some advice in avoiding crappy food like potato chips and sweet sh*t.
Love some snacks in bed before sleeping. Need to kick that bad habit out my door!

Team Abb!!! Phone Post
12/13/12 2:45 PM
Nitecrawler
3183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Ab!

Teaching the striking class tonight at my MMA gym, then an hour of padwork and an hour of sparring after it. Will have eggs with low calorie wheat toast when I get home.

FUCK YEAH!!!!
12/13/12 3:39 PM
jvwand
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did my first workout today. I substitute at an arts school and they have a Tae Kwon Do program as a gym class substitute. They have a strengtht training/cardio class during the activity period. I am SOOOO out of shape, but I did it. keep this up ill be reporting back with pics in 1 month with progress.

12/13/12 7:33 PM
Auswilliam
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somehow i have put on 2.5 pounds.....
12/13/12 7:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

warmasheen - 1 hour of elliptical machine tonight. 750 calories burned. Espn women's volleyball on right now. Phone Post
Get it Phone Post
12/13/12 8:08 PM
Disease
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quarter mile run followed by deadlifts. Hey im a slow starter :) Phone Post
12/14/12 12:43 AM
Disease
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warmasheen -
Disease - Quarter mile run followed by deadlifts. Hey im a slow starter :) Phone Post
Every journey starts with a few small steps! Btw. After burning up all those calories I refueled with rice pasta (no wheat) and naked shrimps with olive oil and garlic. Shit tasted great and my body is buzzing. Who Dey! Phone Post
Im starting crossfit with the wifey in jan. (Ive done it plenty but new for wife) im just biding time for now...

And ill be going back paleo as well. Phone Post
12/14/12 1:02 AM
Nitecrawler

I was handing out body shots like tic tacs at sparring tonight. Also hit a dude so hard I had him doing the stanky leg LOL, dude was out on his feet.

Cardio is getting better as that was my biggest handicap when sparring for an hour (3 minute rounds, 30 second rest).

When I got home Mrs. Crawler wanted to order take out, ended up having the place make me a salad that consisted of lettuce, cucumbers, avocado and grilled chicken. Put a tiny pit of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of balsamic vinegar on it.

On my way to 170 bitches (present weight is somewhere around 193). My coach wants me to fight at like 147-155. I think the last time I was that weight was freshman year of highschool LOL :)
12/14/12 1:07 AM
WestCoastMXC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far I've been tweaking my diet and while I haven't been 100% clean I would say I'm 65% better then before. I should be landing a job in the next few weeks but until then I have to go by what's in the kitchen. I've started doing some ab work in the gym and will head back over tomorrow for some cardio.

Very excited about the next few months and I've also decided to quit drinking/smoking for life. 2013 is going to be my year and even though it hasn't hit yet I'm starting now so the transition is easier as opposed to waiting till next year to start. Phone Post
12/14/12 1:22 AM
Nitecrawler

WestCoastMXC - So far I've been tweaking my diet and while I haven't been 100% clean I would say I'm 65% better then before. I should be landing a job in the next few weeks but until then I have to go by what's in the kitchen. I've started doing some ab work in the gym and will head back over tomorrow for some cardio.

Very excited about the next few months and I've also decided to quit drinking/smoking for life. 2013 is going to be my year and even though it hasn't hit yet I'm starting now so the transition is easier as opposed to waiting till next year to start. Phone Post
Good shit bro! Make it happen in 2013, we got your back! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!! :-) Phone Post
12/14/12 3:12 AM
BENDOver and Take it Like a Diaz
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.