UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> The official "Get abs/six pack in 2013" thread.

12/14/12 3:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BENDOver and Take it Like a Diaz
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/14/12 5:45 AM
upgrayedd25
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need to post a picture ever season of 2013. Make sure we keep em. I've had a legit six pack before,only kept them for a week or two then back to keg!! Phone Post
12/14/12 5:52 AM
upgrayedd25
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SmasherSnu - I don;t give a shit about six pack abs, I like to look like a damn man, not some sissy from the cover of GQ, but I would like to get my bench up to 500 this year and squat over 600...so if I qualify Ill join your team...
Been there, done that, way over rated. I use to walk around at 295 throwing up 525 raw and 100% clean. Thinking I was hot as hell. One year dropped all the way down to 240 and at 6% body fat. That looks a lot better than walking around holding your breath. Phone Post
12/14/12 9:21 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2919 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's dark, it's cold , it's gunna rain... But my fat ass is waddling out to the truck to head to the gym now! War team abb Phone Post
12/14/12 9:28 AM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - It's dark, it's cold , it's gunna rain... But my fat ass is waddling out to the truck to head to the gym now! War team abb Phone Post
Role model!
Team ABB! Phone Post
12/14/12 9:33 AM
DeathByTriangle
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!

you bitches going down!

thers also a different ab thread that breezah started 6 weeks ago

12/14/12 9:41 AM
UGCTT_Roadkill
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the one I was talking about earlier. I'm in on both of them, get them quick and Keep them long term. Phone Post
12/14/12 10:30 AM
Drapht
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck it. No excuses. I'm in Phone Post
12/14/12 10:33 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2919 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - It's dark, it's cold , it's gunna rain... But my fat ass is waddling out to the truck to head to the gym now! War team abb Phone Post
Role model!
Team ABB! Phone Post
Lol... More like Roley Poley Model!!

Dripping like a faucet on the bike right now!

Team Abb! Phone Post
12/14/12 11:49 AM
DeathByTriangle
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated BJ - 

tryin to get as cut as i can been at it for awhile now

Herro der...

do the rest of the OG women kno about you??!

12/14/12 2:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Great workout this morning, acai bowl and wheatgrass shot right after... Turkey sammich for lunch in a few minus the good shit(mayo,cheese) and finishing up a batch of homemade CornishGame Hen soup to take to my woman's Work Xmas party tonight... It's ALL HEALTH!!! Got the Haircut, Shaved and ManScaped... Lol... I may be fat but I clean up real well... Gotta look like tasty arm candy tonight, not a fucking furry Jelly Bean!!

War Team Abb Phone Post
12/14/12 2:50 PM
Dan O'Connell
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just exercise and eat less
12/14/12 3:26 PM
sparkyman
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok. I'll be the token old guy and see what a 50 year old is capable of.

5' 10"

You don't want to look worse than a guy who is half a century!!! Phone Post
12/14/12 4:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

warmasheen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Great workout this morning, acai bowl and wheatgrass shot right after... Turkey sammich for lunch in a few minus the good shit(mayo,cheese) and finishing up a batch of homemade CornishGame Hen soup to take to my woman's Work Xmas party tonight... It's ALL HEALTH!!! Got the Haircut, Shaved and ManScaped... Lol... I may be fat but I clean up real well... Gotta look like tasty arm candy tonight, not a fucking furry Jelly Bean!!

War Team Abb Phone Post
Might wanna loose the bread dude. Gonna be tough to be abs eating sandwiches. Phone Post
Lol.. Baby steps Phone Post
12/14/12 4:44 PM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkyman - Ok. I'll be the token old guy and see what a 50 year old is capable of.

5' 10"

You don't want to look worse than a guy who is half a century!!! Phone Post
We're all one!

Team Abb! Phone Post
12/17/12 10:00 PM
grafzep
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck it im in

lost 40 pounds this year, I want to lose another 40 in the next and if I do I might actually see abs
12/18/12 12:52 AM
Zazen Tranquilo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL fatties buy kimono and trane best fight
12/18/12 1:56 AM
sureshock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in.
12/18/12 4:12 AM
beatbum
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeathByTriangle - 

In!

you bitches going down!

thers also a different ab thread that breezah started 6 weeks ago

yeah, I'm in on that one too. So I guess I'll be in for this one as well. Is there a deadline here?? I'm at around 10-11%, goal is to get to 8-9% where abs show clearly without flexing. : ) But my problem is that I'm an ectomorph so I loose muscle easilly, therefore, gots to be careful with the losing of the muscle.

Taking a ton of BCAAs and lots of protein. Not doing full intermittent fasting, but I divide my week with low carb days, no carb days, and high carb days. 

12/18/12 4:40 AM
FrankenBeans
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in. lost about 40 pound this year working out like crazy and mainly fish and chicken diet. now its time to get ripped Phone Post
12/18/12 5:07 AM
MrBoone
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I'm tired of having abs 1 month then fat the next 3 months, abs back for 2 weeks, chubby and no abs another 2 to 3 months wash and repeat.

I'm in, 2013 I'm keeping it tight and real, whole year, spring summer and winter. No more over eating, sneaking in junk food after training instead of the whole foods of which I should be eating all the time just for optimum health as well.
12/18/12 5:16 AM
MrBoone
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missed the rules, will post pics tonight.
12/18/12 5:47 AM
Jodinho
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!

Team Abb
12/18/12 7:03 AM
Atomic
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
12/18/12 8:17 AM
kkmmnn
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2012 i started dieting from 245 on Feb 1st and was 50 lbs lighter in 2 months because i went from eating whatever the muff i wanted to eating complex carbs, lean protein and lots of vegetables. completely cut out drinking of juices and soda and started taking all of the correct supplements.

floated around 195 for a while, then lost another 10 lbs when i started going to the gym... too skinny. now i'm trying to clean bulk and i'm back up to a healthy 200 lbs.

pretty cut, getting very strong in the gym, feel amazing at 27 yrs old.. will definitely try and clean up my diet again to eat lots of clean protein, take all the correct supps and keep up on my regimen.

my core is very strong now and you can see my abs through my fat they are so big.. but, it i could cut another 4-5% body fat from my midsection i bet my abs would fry through.. so heres to making that come true!

2013, abs man!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.