UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alan Belcher mocks Bisping's Handicapped Brother!!

12/5/12 3:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tractor
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 4:00 PM

I can't believe a fighter I respected would do this and post it up
12/5/12 4:07 PM
sgotwalks
1342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you talking about that little bit at 2:42 where the guy pretends to be Tom Bisping> Not a big deal at all if that is the case.

12/5/12 4:08 PM
MMARAIDER
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When does he mock him?

I'm not watching that whole video..... Phone Post
12/5/12 4:25 PM
lildragonof
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't mock him, don't spread lies! Phone Post
12/5/12 4:26 PM
Neo Ninja

Well there is this line that would be a pretty funny stab if this is true... "Hey Bisping, I know your game like the back of my hand, and I'm going to know it even better now because I brought in your brother and HE FIGHTS JUST LIKE YOU..." - Alan Belcher

12/5/12 4:51 PM
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it was intended in the way you think it was.
12/5/12 4:51 PM
The Cooler

I want to watch men beat on each other.

But I want them to be nice!
12/5/12 4:53 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty shitty Phone Post
12/5/12 4:55 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/05/12 4:57 PM

Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service.  Konrad is almost totally blind, and unemployable due to the way the brain  trauma affected his personality.

Alan makes a joke about how much his training partner, Tom, looks like Michael Bisping.

Weak troll is weak.

and disrespectful of The Talent.

12/5/12 4:57 PM
Pancake Syrup
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Alan thought it would sound as bad as it did
12/5/12 5:01 PM
Tap In
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service.  Konrad is almost totally blind, and unemployable due to the way the brain  trauma affected his personality.

Alan makes a joke about how much his training partner, Tom, looks like Michael Bisping.

Weak troll is weak.

Damn didn't know that story that sucks. Then the douchebag got out of jail and attacked someone else. Permanently maiming someones brain should be the same as murder, that fucker should be put away for life. Stupid brits
12/5/12 5:02 PM
The Cooler

"Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service."

Every time someone says Bisping is just joking, and people shouldn't take him serious I think of this.

His brother pissed off an subordinate so bad that the guy fragged him with a pick axe. Well, I'm sure Bisping is nothing like his brother. Certainly birds of a feather don't flock together and the apple rolls far, far from the tree.

Says a lot, really.
12/5/12 5:06 PM
The Cooler

"Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service."

Crap, I want to change my response.

Maybe the guy who hit brother Bisping in the head just didn't get British humor?
12/5/12 5:10 PM
Ram Rod
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tractor -

I can't believe a fighter I respected would do this and post it up
Not sure if mister Tractor is serious >.< Phone Post
12/5/12 5:10 PM
Tap In
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - "Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service."

Maybe the guy who hit brother Bisping in the head just didn't get British humor?

You give us negative 15-20ers a bad name. You're a dipshit, I hope someone pickaxes your face so I can make bad jokes about it
12/5/12 5:15 PM
The Cooler

superCalo - 

Thecooler, I think you should seriously reword your above statement

Its not a good look brotha, at all.

edit: I think you have attempted to do so in your second response.

superCalo finally came out of character and it was out of concern for me.

I always knew there was some chemistry between us.

But you, as a foreigner, must learn that in America we have the 1st Amendment which protects my right to be an asshole.

Fear not, brother, I will not be losing a hand or made to wear a wire jacket for this transgression.
12/5/12 5:18 PM
The Cooler

Tap In - 
The Cooler - "Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service."

You give us negative 15-20ers a bad name. You're a dipshit, I hope someone pickaxes your face so I can make bad jokes about it

One guy with a rep for being an imperious douchebag towards anyone below him. Reference the water bottle incident.

His fans cry no, no, you just don't get him.

And yet his brother, as a corporal mind you, pissed off someone so bad that they fucking fragged him.

Seems legit to me.

If you want to believe it's just a joke, fine. But the truth is the Bispings rub people the wrong way due to their behavior.

Very, very few popular corporals get fragged.
12/5/12 5:38 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time someone says Bisping is just joking, and people shouldn't take him serious I think of this.

His brother pissed off an subordinate so bad that the guy fragged him with a pick axe. Well, I'm sure Bisping is nothing like his brother. Certainly birds of a feather don't flock together and the apple rolls far, far from the tree.

Says a lot, really.

Is that why the same guy who attacked Konrad, Grant Kenyon, did this right after he got out of jail?  

"Mr Rod Priestley (prosecuting) said about 9 p.m. on the night in question Miss Hoole got into Mr Patel's car and he was about to drive off when his rear window was smashed. He stalled the car and then noticed Kenyon holding a triangular road sign. He claimed his door was pulled open and he was hit in the face with the sign, but Kenyon disputed that.

Mr Patel was then hit three or four times in the face, dragged from the car and was punched, kicked, kneed and headbutted. Kenyon denied hitting Mr Patel with the sign, but admitted fracturing his cheekbone with a punch, which was the basis of his guilty plea and that the cheekbone injury was caused by a punch."

You're kind of sounding like a shithead who doesn't know how google works.  I'm sure you'll clear it up.

12/5/12 5:48 PM
john joe
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey
superCalo - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - 

Weak troll is weak.

agreed

although he does state that the training partner is Bispings brother and the guy does act in a retarded manner

but that was not the intention to mock anyone, Belcher did not know about the actual situation I am positive, just a joke that went a bit wrong, no actual harm done.

Come on man, "...the guy does act in a retarded manner" - what the fuck?

can everyone cut out the fuckin 'retarded' and whatnot about Mike's brother please? He suffered bad head trauma in the line of duty, unfortunately from a fellow soldier, and thats not a fitting topic for comedy or trolls or anything of the sort, nor is 'retarded' an appropriate word in this instance. Or any instance actually; horrible word.
12/5/12 5:50 PM
john joe
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web monkey
The Cooler - 
Tap In - 

One guy with a rep for being an imperious douchebag towards anyone below him. Reference the water bottle incident.

And yet his brother, as a corporal mind you, pissed off someone so bad that they fucking fragged him.

Seems legit to me.

If you want to believe it's just a joke, fine. But the truth is the Bispings rub people the wrong way due to their behavior.

wow; what a total piece of shit you come across as

"very few popular corporals get fragged.."

like you'd know eh, rambo
12/5/12 6:10 PM
Tyrone sBong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler -
superCalo - 

Thecooler, I think you should seriously reword your above statement

Its not a good look brotha, at all.

edit: I think you have attempted to do so in your second response.

superCalo finally came out of character and it was out of concern for me.

I always knew there was some chemistry between us.

But you, as a foreigner, must learn that in America we have the 1st Amendment which protects my right to be an asshole.

Fear not, brother, I will not be losing a hand or made to wear a wire jacket for this transgression.
"But you, as a foreigner"

We are on the fuckin WORLD WIDE WEB, dick head. Pretty sure we are all foreigners here. Phone Post
12/5/12 6:16 PM
TheHaunted2

The Cooler - "Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service."

In the country he is from? Why would he not get it. The guy was attacked by a psycho whilst doing his job, and you think its funny? Phone Post
12/5/12 6:41 PM
likatiga
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - "Alan does not mock Bisping's brother, Konrad Bisping, who was severeley injured in a pick axe attack by a subordinate while in Her Majesty's Service."

Says a lot, really.
You're a scum bag. Phone Post
12/5/12 6:52 PM
duckingkimura

UGCTT_Fillthy -

Weak troll is weak.

This.
Gonna vote down faggot op when I get on a computer Phone Post
12/5/12 8:13 PM
thebravebull

The Cooler - 
Tap In - 

Seems legit to me.

If Mike Bispeng is a jerk then what does this make you?

You come off like a complete ass, and your points are ridiculous. What reason do you have to believe Bispeng and his brother are alike- because they are related? That's a big stretch. That said, you know nothing about what actually went down and who was at fault as if you had some kind of God cam watching over the event. By all accounts the guy who did the "fragging" is certifiably whacko and he ended up attacking someone else after he got out of jail. Was that guy an asshole too?

You're either a stupid troll or an asshole and that's the only takeaway message we need when it comes to you. Now run along, I think your mom's calling your for dinner son.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.